Thursday, December 15, 2011

You know the first time i met my man i thought it would be a one time thing but wow after a month i didnt want to leav and then

Rebecca Delgado
Rebecca Delgado You know the first time i met my man i thought it would be a one time thing but wow after a month i didnt want to leav and then one nigh befor bed just laying there he said the three words i love you he said it befor me thats when i know he was the one now 3 1\2 years later we are now completeing our family first our son and now our lil girl i could never be so happy and the way we met now that was funny lol he loves to bring it up alot lol i love him so much best guy ever just thought id say it out loud lol
 
Yusuf Opeyemi Saheed
Yusuf Opeyemi Saheed Dont get ATTRACTED 2 people who hav ACHIEVED gr8 HEIGHTs, Love dose who HOLD u when u FALL 4rm d HEIGHTs, A LOYAL one is BETTER dan a ROYAL one... :-) Gud mrg frnds...!
 
Kanae Shimizu Quinn
Kanae Shimizu Quinn I saw this elsewhere but thought it was good. Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness To an opponent, tolerance To a friend, your heart
 
Fathy Sh
Fathy Sh Zombies are like Olympic athletes compared to how I feel this morning. Need a better reason to get up than "because it's morning!".
 
Steve Szabo
Steve Szabo How good is my wife!!! With hard rubbish being picked up Monday and a jam-packed weekend ahead of us, I was expecting us to have a busy night tonight organizing it all. Only to come home and see a great big pile of hard rubbish ready to go!!! Love you boof!xxx
 
Maciej Kuba Czernecki
Maciej Kuba Czernecki WISLA!!! what a miracle!!!! cant wait for the draw!!
 
'Lloyd Okezie Greg
'Lloyd Okezie Greg Security in my hood is taking a new dimension, its now: 'BEWARE OF LIONS' and no longer 'Beware of dogs'
 
Carolina Cornejo
Carolina Cornejo I just got punked by a two year old for my phone.. Dam kids n their games.. Wtf
 
Deante Wash
Deante Wash if i had a wish id wish to see if u could get any more beautiful
 
Aman Goel
Aman Goel I Remember 0Nce In My Birthday When I Was Young, I Asked My Dad: "Why Are You Wearing Such Old Clothes In My Birthday Dad... ?", He Said: "Because The Money I Have Is Enough To Buy New Clothes For Only One Person, Who Is More Important Than Me Son". Now, My Dad Is Asking Me: "Why Are You Saving All This Money And You Wear Old Clothes...?", I Replied: "To Buy A Palace For The One Who Raised Me Up To Be What I Am Now . . ."♥ ♥
 
Dashing Rahman
Dashing Rahman A person Changes for two reason. Either Someone special comes in his Life! Or Someone Special leaves his life.
 
Haleigh Newton
Haleigh Newton Sittin' talkin' to Jaron man, it's been a while..(:
 
Shafeya Blessed Trusty
Shafeya Blessed Trusty Who up???? Up with ma girls having a deep conversation
 
Ariel Balucan Villalas
Ariel Balucan Villalas For the LORD is very compasionate and merciful,indeed we count them blessed who endure,with perseverance 2 serve HIM,,,,if u have hatred to someone,include him in ur prayers and confess ur trespasses 2 one another,that u will be healed for the effective,fervent prayer of a righteous man AVAILS mch........ JAMES CHAPTER 5
 
Caroline Mitchell
Caroline Mitchell It's been a wonderfu week filled with family and friends.. I would like to thank everyone for being in my life I am truely blessed!
 
Mariaflor Madrico Tampoy
Mariaflor Madrico Tampoy its been a dream and now im lucky to have it all along.. tnx to you....hoping to see u, hapi for now
 
James Arriola
James Arriola Looking for a cabin for a weekend, help?
 
Tiffany Davis
Tiffany Davis HANGOVER CAST: Go to your profile, use first 10 friends on the left... 1. Idiot who's missing: Jon Williams 2. Naked in the trunk:Emily McClue 3. Married a prostitute: Shelby Noelle Scott 4. Got arrested:Melissa Anderson 5. Lost a tooth: Brandon Osborne 6. Steals a tiger: Casey Ringer 7. Who drugged you all:Jessica Rosenthal 8. Steals a cop car:Patrick Hubbs 9. Gets Tasered: Rachel Sacco 10. Ends up with a baby: Susan Renea Runyon
 
Alejandro Gonzalez
Alejandro Gonzalez la jente anda alterada....puras rayas de a metro ke vendo y cervesas ke gozo y miles de invidiorez ke tengo pero ala verga puros matones with mines bitch c me aorita te saco el A.K 47 pinche sinaloense pela vergaz.
 
Patricia Dougherty
Patricia Dougherty hanks for all the bd wishes, just now well enough to get on here and read them Its been a reough 5 days At least for me. I really hope the kids dont get it , what wver it is or was, Because it is very mean, and hurts like hell very hard to sleep cant eat , just cant do much ot anything..
 
Kelly Emerson
Kelly Emerson they should make a game called bubble santa saga
 
Winzer Cristian
Winzer Cristian Intrebarea zilei: To BE or NOT TO BE...CONVICTED? :) "MATUSA TAMARA" a fost o matusa "LEGALA" ori "PENALA"? Care sunt pariurile pt solutia ce urmeaza a se da de catre ICCJ in dosarul POLITIC "Matusa Tamara"? Il "HALESC" baietii simpatici pe NASTASE? PS: Intre timp, o intrebare banala pt cunoscatori: a gasit cineva FLOTA ROMANIEI? :)) Rusine, Dinu Patriciu! :))
 
Linda Bruner
Linda Bruner Had to gather my thoughts about whats going on in my life then had to rember how far god has brought me with a couple of inputs from wiseones and a prayer I fill so much better how could I ever forgett at the end of the day he has the last sayso smh I good
 
Santiago Shagdog Colon Jr.
Santiago Shagdog Colon Jr. I can't go to sleep, because the neighbors upstairs is having a crackhead summit meeting. One of the topics is how are they going to smoke the rock without spilling nothing on the floor. One side says use the can, the other says use the pipe and the other say use a quarter juice bottle. It's a big debate. lmao lmao lmao lmao f#@k!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Cindy Barg
Cindy Barg It has been weeks, but I was able to get onto facebook I think because I am presently in Hong Kong for a short stay. Hands down, an amazing place...Happy Holidays and Merry Christams!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment