Thursday, December 15, 2011

2202: ion realli know u so idk wat to say srry Thank u Lord for all you've give to me n for all the blessings that i cannot see ITS

Courtney LilNana Roberts
Courtney LilNana Roberts 2202: ion realli know u so idk wat to say srry!!!
 
Darella PeaceMaker
Darella PeaceMaker Thank u Lord for all you've give to me n for all the blessings that i cannot see.
 
Monte Bmd Haynes
Monte Bmd Haynes ITS AMAZING HOW MUCH POWER U CAN OBTAIN OUT OF FEAR!!!! APG $B.M.D$
 
Ntokozo Rasta Dlamini
Ntokozo Rasta Dlamini appetite for disaster,i want a full plate nd an0thr plate aftr...!!!gwd m0wnin fwndz,hope evry1 of u wl hv a fab dae.. <3
 
Suresh Resh
Suresh Resh New way 2 propose Boy: cn I snap a photo of u? Girl: y? Boy: jz want 2 show 2 my children hw their mother looks when she is young.
 
Sunil Kumar
Sunil Kumar i hate when people post their problems to facebook & when somone asks about it they r like nah u dont need to know like why let the world know?.. if you're not going to tell them in the first place.
 
Ashok Kumar
Ashok Kumar How can u believe on the word 'Believe' when there is a lie in center,........... when there is a end at the end of every'friend',............... when there is a over in every'lover'.............. THINK!.............
 
Oyeyemi Shola
Oyeyemi Shola 2 be successful, u need friends. 2 be very very successful, u need enemies!
 
Onyinyechi Ugwuegbu
Onyinyechi Ugwuegbu What a beautiful morning, waken up in very cold wheather. GOD TNK U SOMUCH.
 
Nwachukwu Adeyeancah Emodi
 
Dominique Jcs Gentry
Dominique Jcs Gentry ~chillin at the crib thinkin dam this my last year of scholl gotta get my act together....but on the other end THURGOOD im ready hope u niggaz are....~#12 bop signing the fuck out....
 
Smell'my Pretty Pink
Smell'my Pretty Pink Its really sum shit u dnt say to people i kant really say i hate hym but rite now i really dislike hym#inmyfeelins
 
Araoyinbo Olayinka Abidemi
Araoyinbo Olayinka Abidemi Heavenly father, i tank u 4 anoda day like dis. JESUS, U re d pillar dat holds my life. I can nt do without u o lord. Lord, every of ur plans 4 me 2day, let it b a special nd a perfect one aswell. MORNIN PALS
 
Kids Fallup
Kids Fallup I gonna have a big exam of IELTS nearly now in this afternoon for the Speaking Test ..T _ T How can I prepare ma self to do this test ? ..V _ v I wish I can do it as well as possible even if I have no hope ..U _ U Help me babe ..^^
 
Gina Bassey
Gina Bassey Every lady is unique in her own way.what turns 1 on may turn the other off. They only fall 4 guys who discover their soft spots. No matter how strong a lady is, she cannot be a man. They do not like being humiliated. Ladies love being appreciated, called lovely names and want to be the ''only one''. Make them ur only one. If u offend a lady, she would ask, why re u hurting me? If she offends u, she would say, it was a joke. If u over pamper her u ll spoil her and if u re too hard on her she may hate u. Be hard wen necessary, pamper her wisely and make her feel secured. Because they re so special.
 
Jesus Chulito Abonza
Jesus Chulito Abonza Who still up.?? Comment n ill give u my # so we can txt
 
Gurinder Bhambra
Gurinder Bhambra ਜੇਕਰ ਕੁੜੀਆਂ ਤੱਤੀ ਤਵੀ ਤੇ ਬੈਠਕੇ ਕਹਿਣ I LOVE U ਤਾਂ ਵੀ ਮਿੱਤਰੋ ਮੰਨਿਓ ਨਾ.......hahahaha
 
Jazmin Yvonne Mapanoo Levantino
Jazmin Yvonne Mapanoo Levantino .here at country homes together with Christine Guazon,@Ramiel Marcellana Manalo,@Benedict Morales,Gisela Leonardo Ü andHenson Dave Florido Talaboc.Nagawa kami ng newspaper...hehe..
 
Wisdom Micheal
Wisdom Micheal Wao here it z again.Wat?i no u wuld ask.D unfriendly weather dats makes enemies friends.
 
Deshone Fucwatuheard Ratliff
Deshone Fucwatuheard Ratliff CORRECTION IF LOVEN U IS WRONG THEN BITCH BYE BE GONE LOL
 
Mandeep Sandhu
Mandeep Sandhu Its really awesome....JUST TRY IT....!!!!!! It's awesome ♥ Just Imagine, you broke up wit ur lover. After 10years you see him/her. If u say ♥ "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥ ... ... ... ... what wud be his/her reply? To know, ♥ ... ... ... >Copy ANY ONE of the the lines, paste in your comment and remove the + @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0]
 
Savonna Pretty Takei Glover
Savonna Pretty Takei Glover Where do we go from here??? I think u despise me if u could put ya hands on me... Love is the last thing on mind, I gotta remember the kinda silly broads he use to dealing wit, smfh
 
Daina Goldie
Daina Goldie hate that moment when u realize u dont know where ur shoes r after telling the kids off for losing their shoes coz they should kno where they took them off!
 
Jasmin Bell
Jasmin Bell If u judge a book by its cover, u might miss out on an amazing story!!
 
Amanda Lehr
Amanda Lehr New phone, need numbers. Txt me if u got the number.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment