Thursday, December 15, 2011

No luck: doopid bingo Lol That was a long ass bingo game probably 2 and a half hours for 10 games I almost fell asleep and kids were getting cranky

Vicki Monias
Vicki Monias No luck:( doopid bingo! Lol. That was a long ass bingo game probably 2 and a half hours for 10 games. I almost fell asleep and kids were getting cranky but they good now, they're watching TV upstairs in their room.
 
Olabisi Alimi
Olabisi Alimi I hate LIARS,fuck Luv#d guilty ones tinks ma comment is 4dem GM
 
Luis Wombo Gonzalez
Luis Wombo Gonzalez like i said tucked for the night.
 
Amber Barrow
Amber Barrow Gn fb fam. Be blessed. I know baby....to sleep I go.
 
Courtneey Jeaan
Courtneey Jeaan Cant sleep I've come to a conclusion just one kiss would determine of I was still in love with yu or not.. But yup youd never give me that.. 10-11-11<|3.
 
Ernest Tandoh
Ernest Tandoh I thank God for dis day nd may His will be done as i start my end of semester exam today.AMEN
 
Julia Harris
Julia Harris I saw American Dad and Stan and Bullock was at a furry convention. o.o
 
Dejaun LO Forrest
Dejaun LO Forrest Nigga doin whole lot betta in life shit i neva seen myself doin dats on bout to to finish gettin my shit 2getha find me somebody good to settle down wid nd make shit shake
 
Ron Johnson
Ron Johnson Think I need 2go 2the hostbital real talk I feel like shit all of a sudden and im shakin damn dis aint cool, I feel like im dying
 
Joann Miles
Joann Miles Friendships are special. So lets start a friendship ring. If you are my friend click the like button and then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my Facebook family, wherever you may be, to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know someone will !! I did it for a friend; you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways....
 
Evalyn Louw
Evalyn Louw Morning my fb friends and fam I give thanx to God 4 all that I have and all that I dont have as long as I have Him on my side I have everything AMEN!!!!
 
Olga Klyachina
Olga Klyachina Завтра последний рывок - экзамен по операторскому искусству и звукозаписи. И сразу после - начинается самое веселое и самое нервное мероприятие: показ наших работ за семестр (тут же наши фильмы впервые увидит и прокомментирует Маро Чермаев - она декан нашего факультета, режиссер многочисленных док фильмов PBS). Показ будет идти 2 дня по 3 часа. Дожившие до пятницы - гуляют!)
 
Stephen Yoast
Stephen Yoast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSt6AnBxNXQ
www.youtube.com
Hank Williams III- "Pills I Took". From the album Straight to Hell
 
Ty Campbell
Ty Campbell Hes a slut hes a hoe he a freak, gotta different girl evy day of da week. Not trya put a rush on u had 2 let u kno dat i gotta crush on u
 
Alison Tinsley
Alison Tinsley I do and I do and I do and I freakin dooooo! What more??????????????
 
Pamela Kanengoni
Pamela Kanengoni Never hurt da heart dat loves u, i love this sus how abt u
 
Zunaet Rimon
Zunaet Rimon I Can See You In My Hands. Whenever I Join Them To Pray. Ur Face Is One Of Those Who Live In My Heart. Because Our ReLation Is From Heart To Heart, Not SMS To SMS.” So, Whenever I Don’t Message You Don’t Think That I Have Forgotten You… I Remember U Every Time In My Prayes.
 
Papas DA Boss
Papas DA Boss DAMMMM I FILL LIKE DIEING SOMETIMES BUT MY SON ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY...DAMMM KAYLA ITS LIKE THT UR GONNA STRT FLIRTING AFTER WAT WE HAD GOING ON... UR GONNA DO ME LIKE THT WELL IF U DNT WNT ME JST TELL ME BEFORE YOU BREAK MY HEART...:'(
 
Steph Dee Greatt
Steph Dee Greatt I got a freaking final tomorrow omg that's it I'm gone Gunna close my eyes and hope to dream ! Goodnight
 
Angel De La Torre
Angel De La Torre Bout to crach out and have here on my mind ..... and it jest gots me thinking how much I miss her !!!!!!
 
Mario Gomez
Mario Gomez Thanks to all the people who wished me a happy birthday! I really appreciate it. Take care and God bless
 
Deakylands Ace Ryda Copes
Deakylands Ace Ryda Copes CURRENTLY TRYING WASH AWAY THA PAIN AS MY THAUGHTS EAT AT MY BRAIN PLUS I BEEN GOING THREW SOME THINGS{VENTING}
 
Galaletsang Sedikwe
Galaletsang Sedikwe Ooh ysterday i recieved gud news also gore my frend ko gae had a bby girl
 
Meri Tachibana Hambalek
Meri Tachibana Hambalek Hm, that's strange. I meant to take a short nap when I came home....why is it already 10pm?
 
Emily Bauer
Emily Bauer I cry like a baby whenever I get my hair cut
 

No comments:

Post a Comment