Thursday, December 15, 2011

That was a terrific evening and dinner BabeI cherish every moment we spend togetherxoxo If you're losing someone that you really love never be afraid Because if that person do loves

John Dubovsky
John Dubovsky That was a terrific evening and dinner Babe..I cherish every moment we spend together...xoxo
 
Ajay Chavda
Ajay Chavda If you're losing someone that you really love never be afraid... Because if that person do loves you a lot, he would take the risk to find you again..
 
Byron Holmes
Byron Holmes Life is a bitch so I say fuck it all I can do is keep talking to the lord and get ready for him ant that some shit S.I.P DAVE lord don't help me help them for they know not what they do
 
Pavan Kumar
Pavan Kumar Protecting my Facebook wall is becoming a nightmare! Spam is increasing! I started to not like Facebook!! Facebook creators have to understand this "With great power comes great responsibility!" (heard it in Spiderman movie)
 
Ankit Srivastava
Ankit Srivastava I'd rather be physically hurt than emotionally; because you can put a band-aid on your finger, but you cant put one on your heart.
 
Talon Reid
Talon Reid JUST GOT OFF SET FROM A LONG DAY SHOOTING ABC'S NEW SERIES "THE B**** IN APT 23" BACK ON SET IN THE AM! (:
 
Taniesha Ngatikaura
Taniesha Ngatikaura WOOOHHOOO IN DAH HUMMER ON OUR WAY TO YEAR SIX FAREWELL PUMPIN DAH MUSIC HARD OWT N HAVIN A CRACK UP...REALLY WISH DAD WAS HERE TO SEE MEH <3 <3
 
Aftab Alam Ansari
Aftab Alam Ansari sir! sir bahut sarif sa lagta hai... call me DONNNN.... wht a dailog....
 
Al Montoya
Al Montoya I have too many video games that i never finished or never even played: Xbox 360: Star wars force unleashed, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Halo CE anniversary edition, Rock Band 2, Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures, Saints Row 1 and 2 PS3: Sports Champions, Fallout New Vegas, Dragon Age, Battlefield 3, Batman Arkahm City Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4, Goldeneye 007, New Super Mario Bros, Super Smash Brothers DS: New Super Mario Bros, The World Ends With You, Rhythm Heaven, Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars. and I'm still planning on buying a few more
 
Saheed Ayo
Saheed Ayo 1."Adjustment is always better than Argument" 2."A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words"
 
Joyce Wold
Joyce Wold sitting in the er is always a fun fun time. NOT!!! If they dont call my name soon iam walking out an going home to go to bed. Lol
 
Nicole Bustos
Nicole Bustos I love my mother. I come home highly upset about not having a phone, and knowing I had a bad day what does she do? Takes her Christmas bonus that she was using to buy carpet in the living room, and buys me a new iPhone4OS that I'll be getting next week. I have the world's best mom.
 
Roshnique Julius
Roshnique Julius Gm fb peeps hope u have a nyc da yall nd its wkend again I luv da sound of dat so wats da planz any ideas?
 
Rosielyn Nuestro
Rosielyn Nuestro "A good relationship is when you can trust and respect each other.And to be honest what ever the conditions."
 
Frank Whosoever
Frank Whosoever Damn, been hella lazy all day, Off from both jobs. Yeahya!!! 3 more doubles and hopefuly a week off for the holiday. Jah Bless mi Gente.
 
Natiq Ubaid
Natiq Ubaid Hellow friends, lets have a get-together at Mereath Kabab House near North Campus. We will gather at IU North Campus at 7pm then from there we will go to Mereath Kabab House. Younus Khan, Adeel Ahmed Siddiqui, Muhammad Noman, Raza Khan, Abdul Rehman Arif, Shama Khan, Sth Hussain, Sara Raza, Urooj Sohail, Kanza Mahin Khursheed
 
Cay ThaBaby Renee
Cay ThaBaby Renee 'i have a good MAN that wants to be with me he makes me smile annnd my mom adores him :) but i have this problem that keeps popin up whenever he feals like it smh.! I dont deserve to be treated the way he treats me im a good woman i will no longer settle for less im a lady not a bitch i work very hard for what i have nd the money u make there will be no more hand outs. Im so coo on you you are no longer my bad habbit all i asked is to be happy smile and be treated right and you couldnt handle it.. What kind of man are you.! You aint PERIOD Its cay time.!'
 
Amanda Tucker
Amanda Tucker Cleanin the brothers car at home, cuz well, im a top sister :)
 
Vuyisile Mphote
Vuyisile Mphote In JESUS your future is secure and your destiny certain. Stay blessed. Have a gr8 day.
 
Frontier G-sa
Frontier G-sa Pizzaville Night THIS Friday from 4:30 - 7pm. Pizza is on us! (Thanks to our wonderful advisors Bennett & Madewell.) P.S. If you want to participate in the white elephant gift exchange bring a small inexpensive gift with you. For any more information please message us or speak with one of our officers or advisors. Hope to see you there! :D
 
Babangida Yawale K
Babangida Yawale K Bisa ga alama goodlose zai cire tallafin mai to jama a ina mafita.
 
Kenneth Jackson
Kenneth Jackson Now this is the most stupid song ever made until That Is My Baby Daddy.
www.youtube.com
Music video by Positive K performing I Got A Man. (C) 1992 The Island Def Jam Music Group
 
Jellie Murillo Pocong Roa
Jellie Murillo Pocong Roa A small line, but great meaning- "Rivers Never go Reverse" Same as Life.. "
 
Jacob Gash
Jacob Gash http://vimeo.com/21864555
vimeo.com
This mountain is like nothing you have skied before! Spend a day riding the tiny tram and shredding miniature backcountry lines in Jackson Hole. Be sure to let 'er load completely and watch in fullscreen HD. UPDATE 31 Oct 2011 - Video re-uploaded to...
 
Nai'shakaia Koletta Moland
Nai'shakaia Koletta Moland Wow. I have a dad that chooses his stank bitch over his children My mom told me this would happen before she left :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment