Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ha i love my babe shes da best3gewd nyte everyone frannsfamily i no longer give a'fjust cuz yhu no my name that dnt mean yhu kno me bitch until yhu

Sergio Salazar
Sergio Salazar Ha i love my babe shes da best<3gewd nyte everyone
 
Brionna Nava Terry
Brionna Nava Terry franns/family i no longer give a'f....just cuz yhu no my name that dnt mean yhu kno me bitch until yhu step in my shoes in walk a mile in my shoes......i cant belev the shit i just heard sad to say i came alone i stand alone..nd i will die alone #fucktheWorld
 
Crystal M. Brady
Crystal M. Brady I CANNOT believe I let my chocolate burn!! For peppermint bark to consist of three ingrediants it is one of the HARDEST things to make. Grrrr!
 
Esther Snuggs
Esther Snuggs heheheheeeeeeeee..I was just checking out a website which has lots of folks of all races taking pledges towards supporting small businesses..My eyes ran over a name 'Apostle ..... hahaha, as soon as I saw it I knew it has to be a Black person and a Christian/so-called..Clicked on the name and 'so said so done' SHM, I think her employer name was also 'jesus'. What is the relationship between Blacks or Poor People and jesus? after all this time and information. smh
 
Mosco Dollar Dizaka
Mosco Dollar Dizaka Excellent Positive Statement- "I'm Not Totally Useless, I Can Still Be Used As An Example Of Uselessness!" Dats Attitude! hahahaha morning bookers only 1 day left but i think ima start 2day *rocker fela* re tla tla re nwa mara afta brushing our teeth?
 
Amanda Berens
Amanda Berens someday I want to be in New York on New Years. Adding it to my bucket list.
 
Beatris Navarro
Beatris Navarro “I have faith that God will show you the answer. But you have to understand that sometimes it takes a while to be able to recognize what God wants you to do. That's how it often is. God's voice is usually nothing more than a whisper, and you have to listen very carefully to hear it. But other times, in those rarest of moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell.”--N.S.
 
Akpan Johnson
Akpan Johnson Thank you CHRIST I know where I belong. I am for JESUS forever!
 
ShiShi Maze
ShiShi Maze King back to work...miss him already, but we make our time together well spent-We Gets It In!...... cooking, movies, conversation, what'cha think I was talking about. LOL ; )
 
Raul Villanueva
Raul Villanueva Seriously your patetic lil dirty hoe. Lmfao she sukin dik right now i knew she would be one of them. Well guess what im threw with you lil girl. Lol i love the smell of money juss keep counting ja ja ja you should say hoe hoe hoe lol jajajaja hood rat ! Lol jaja on kushhhhhhhhh
 
Brandon Isiah Johnson
Brandon Isiah Johnson But in the same breath i still kidnap you im bypolar i switch moves and then smack you my goals this year is not to out do you but cover all bases and that's out stat you!!go head act foul i ain't got ta hack you ya transition weak so Ima fast break attack you and FUCK who you came wit i walk up to yo wack crew and stand an the middle of pack "CLAY MATTHEWS"
 
Amanda Bains
Amanda Bains i love the snow its like a frickin' winter wonderland outside
 
Andrada Cosoreanu
Andrada Cosoreanu " I'm waiting for the moonlight so I can find you in this perfect dream..."
 
Traivaughn Hodges
Traivaughn Hodges So officially made up my mind! If I ain't back in ATX by Jan; by my 23rd bday I will!
 
Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez I love u bby n im urs n ur mine
 
Donald Fennimore
Donald Fennimore Mattel should make a Barbie with no hair, so that every little girl that is fighting cancer feels beautiful!! Post this if you agree and I bet you 99 % of you wont.
 
Becca Moxley
Becca Moxley So Facebook has decided for me that I can't chat with anyone. WTF. Sometimes i really dislike Facebook.
 
Casey Regan
Casey Regan i ain't here to do anything half-way, don't give a damn what anyone might say.. i just want to free-fall for a while <3
 
Vally Montana
Vally Montana Dnt want ya bd#got my own,,,,,dnt want ya boytoy#got my own toy:)wen its all said n done I love me cause i got my own#nite bitches who fakin the riches
 
Richard Yang
Richard Yang i feel i was born in the wrong decade
 
Jimmy Gillespie
Jimmy Gillespie Ok i love u dawn
 
Sheraan Raano Singh
Sheraan Raano Singh Just Wanna Thank Everyone Once Again For All The Birthday Messages.. Highly Appreciated, And Wanna Thank Everyone I Spent My Day With.. Had A Vuile Birthday
 
Garrett Knoll
Garrett Knoll BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER!!!!! I am so greatful to all my loving friends and family and those closest to heart. Most of all i thank god for his devine grace.
 
Lynette Bindure Phiri
Lynette Bindure Phiri Today I enjoyed it Guess what?
 
Sohail Shaikh
Sohail Shaikh Bin tere......
www.youtube.com
Aamir Khan Fans - Join Us On Facebook : http://on.fb.me/AamirKhanOfficial Ra.One - MP3 Songs Downlaod Link : http://bit.ly/RaOneSongs Rockstar - MP3 Songs Do...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment