Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wanna get this week done and over with Disneyland Tuesday gonna be a blast : I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut

Cris Bush
Cris Bush Wanna get this week done and over with, Disneyland Tuesday gonna be a blast .... :)
 
Angel Mokler
Angel Mokler I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme. I hate it. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. i hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when your not around and the fact that you didnt call. But mostly i hate the way i dont hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit..not even at all
 
Kyle Bennett
Kyle Bennett The first great thing the democrats have done ever was to pull the tax raise on millionaires, but still want a republican in the white house, if this happens more people will have jobs. Sorry to all my democratic friends but damn this is bullshit lol
 
Hazard Rj
Hazard Rj Guess I'm going to end up single again for Christmas no one to call mine :'( ......but at least I got to see her I miss her a lot :/
 
Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson i have now experenced my first "Too good to be true moment" and it lasted a day and a half!
 
Sally Jobe
Sally Jobe Hold on wait a minute let me put some praise in it.thank u jesus,my maker and creator.lord once a again u have bless me another year.lord,i know that i havent always done right but father,i ask in the name of jesus that u continue 2 work on me.i may not be blessed as some may think they are but let me tell u something god has a plan for me.my blessings comes in a sign of love and im sending it out everyday.take it or leave it thats up 2 u.i love all of u.
 
Wayne Stitches Campher
Wayne Stitches Campher can't wait for long weekend. To sleep late on a friday just seems so good. . Then to get bored out my skull again ai. .
 
Benjie Laplana
Benjie Laplana to all 2nd year MANGGA section(General Santos City High School) batch 2006 we will have a reunion this coming Dec. 27, 2011 at Natures Spring..kita kits sa kanto hagba sa city high..kblo namu kung asa na..7.30-9am ta magkita kita... special guest: our very own Maam Agnes Martinez... see you...
 
Tom Ride
Tom Ride Holy shit 99000 buks for buck teeth boy that awsum he a good dude
 
Bryan Hawke
Bryan Hawke don't want to sleep... feel a tickle at the back of my throat... first sign of sickness sleep means I get sick
 
Chris Sorensen
Chris Sorensen Don't write a status if you can't handle someone's honest opinion on them.
 
Debra Escoto Davila
Debra Escoto Davila I am so enjoying school. I have a 4.0 and love what I am learning. After I am done with my program and get established I plan on going back to school to get my nursing degree. I finally know what I want to do.
 
Abby Lynn Hartung
Abby Lynn Hartung Mattel should make a barbie with no hair, so that every little girl that is fighting cancer feels beautiful!! Post this if you agree and I bet you 99 % of you wont
 
Crystal Collins
Crystal Collins this has been a weird week...
 
Meghan Glass
Meghan Glass I need a vacation but I don't know where to go...
 
Justin Rando
Justin Rando They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fucking smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.....Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any. There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. ACT AS IF. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking President of this company. Act as if you got a 10" cock. Okay? Act as if
 
Stelian Damov
Stelian Damov Gabriel Mistodie a scris la Agora, pe site-ul emisiunii Autoforum. Bravo lui! Combate cu aplomb, dar titlul deja vă provoacă angoase. Sunteti curiosi?
www.autoforumtv.ro
Joomla! - the dynamic portal engine and content management system
 
Simone Springfield
Simone Springfield This is the eye test. Look for the LOWER case 'L' and you will be kissed tomorrow LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Now look for the 'N' this is really hard MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Now find the mistake A B C D E F G H I J K L N M O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Now wish for somethin...g you really want. After this countdown 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Now close your eyes and make a wish******************************** Now put this as your status and your wish will come true! You have 19 minutes or what you wished for will be the exact opposite
 
Charlene Johns
Charlene Johns OK DB I have a problem. What do u have in mind for a one year wedding anniversary for a man
 
Trent Zank
Trent Zank When my pager goes off, I stop and think. It's going off for a reason. Someone needs help. I drop what I am doing to go and help them. Yet so many people have nothing good to say about Fire, Police, & EMS. I do it anyways because I love to help people. Period. But keep this in mind, I as in every other fireman is risking their own lives for YOU the minute those tones go out. We don't know the circumstances of which could result in a tragedy at the scene. So next time you have nothing good to say, keep this in mind.
 
Joy Alegria Gonsalves
Joy Alegria Gonsalves Playing Ani DiFranco songs on my guitar at 1:11am :) Think it's time to call it a night. So nighty night.
 
Luis Antonio Sanchez
Luis Antonio Sanchez A descansar despues de un buen dia a y gracias a mi linda familia que siempre esta con nosotros
 
Lauren Mitchell
Lauren Mitchell do i look like a doily?
www.youtube.com
Episode 1 Featuring Juliette Lewis Writers & Creators: Kyle Humphrey & Graydon Sheppard http://twitter.com/shitgirlssay Director: Graydon Sheppard Executive ...
 
Joe Whitehead
Joe Whitehead God's timing is perfect. I'm amazed at how He knows when we need a friend the most. Thank you, friend. You know who you are.
 
Ajay Jain
Ajay Jain We always spend lives telling that everything happens for a reason. When in reality, it's just that we give reasons for everything that happens.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment