Thursday, December 15, 2011

Butch u fucks me uplke fareal 3 Ways To Catch A Tiger 1 Newtons Method Allow The Tiger To Catch U Catch The Tiger 2 Einsteins Method Chase The Tiger Until It Becomes

Jamila Haynes
Jamila Haynes Butch u fucks me up!!!lke fareal!!
 
Naveen Agrawal
Naveen Agrawal 3 Ways To Catch A Tiger 1- Newtons Method... Allow The Tiger To Catch U & Catch The Tiger 2- Einsteins Method... Chase The Tiger Until It Becomes Tired n Then Catch It. 3- The Police Method... Catch A Cat & Beat It Until It Accepts Itz A Tiger.
 
Kemi Enitan
Kemi Enitan There was a man who wanted his daughter 2 marry d son of his friend,but d lady had anoda person in mind.her fada did not approve of d man she had in mind,so, he rejected him.he tried 2 force her 2 accept his friend's son,but she refused.1 day she ran away from home and eloped wit her lover.4 3 months,her fada searched 4 her but did not see her,when she finally returned home,she was 3 months pregnant.her fada was shocked and demanded d person dat was responsible 4 d pregnancy.she told him her lover was responsible nd was ready 2 marry her.her fada refused 2 hear dat and he insisted on abortion.her fada take 2 hospital nd d doctor abort d pregnancy.d lady's womb was damaged nd she cannot be able 2 born again.if u are in dat position wat wil u do?
 
Akintomide Daniel
Akintomide Daniel If u don't raise ur eyes u'll think u're at the highest point çhéçk ît out bônjôur
 
Ruth Muruve
Ruth Muruve I av no words to express ma gratitude to God,ma family and u ma friends...thank u all for the wishes and prayers...am trully blessed to hav u....xoxox
 
Vaibhav S Adhav
Vaibhav S Adhav " Empty life-u Girl-u come-u Life-u reverse gear-u "
 
Sonnie Simons
Sonnie Simons I ll b waiting 4 u here inside mah heart am the one who wants luv u more,cant u see i can give u evrything u need lemmi be the one 2 love u more
 
P-Nyce Ceo FirstclassFam
P-Nyce Ceo FirstclassFam She says "hey p-nyce" I say " hey sweetheart" she said "I aint tryin to fuk u or nothin, no groupie here!" I say " um I aint tryin to fuk u eother wtf! U must got it on ya mind!" She say "u so damn cocky, and I was gone swallow!" #swagmoment #thinkaboutit! #magiccityfriday
 
Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson I put a status up every night to tell the world how im feeling about a certain someone. I kno they have noticed it and thy say they are spoiled but im going to continue this but on my account lol. I can't wait to see u. We r going to have even more of an experience than we did wen we first went out. Im at the place where we met tonight and I must say its not the same without u.
 
April Ackerson
April Ackerson be back later i have not cleaned my in -well never mind hehehehe- going to finish that and go to bed will let everyone know in the morning how mr famous and reckless is doing luv u all goodnight
 
Yulianto Tanjaya
Yulianto Tanjaya U play drama U get karma
 
Pb Muanoma
Pb Muanoma like it if u like it!!!:D
 
Kelz Smellz Nutbeam
Kelz Smellz Nutbeam lol petey weety cAlled the cops again u lying copper dog keep going hunny I'm gonna sue u Lol
 
Tyheem McClam
Tyheem McClam U gotta love your team!
 
Anathi Sandaz
Anathi Sandaz Ncooooooh wht an A.N.G.E.L. thnk u so so so much!! (in a world of hz own)
 
John Adekunle
John Adekunle What a blessed day.thank U Jesus.
 
Ben Porter
Ben Porter That's right shoulders I fucked u up, one day u will make me happy
 
Betty Garvin- King
Betty Garvin- King 2DAY HAS BEEN A HARD DAY BUT I MADE IT THANK U LORD IM OUT GNITE FACEBOOK
 
Alai Prashant
Alai Prashant THE HACKERS HAVE ALREADY ENTERED IN FACEBOOK AND THEY ARE PUTTING DIRTY VIDEOS IN UR NAME IN THE WALLS OR PROFILE OF YOUR FRIENDS WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT ..U DONT SEE IT BUT OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE IT.. AS IF THESE WERE A PUBLICATION THAT YOU MADE!! SO IF YOU RECEIVE SOMETHING FROM ME, ITS NOT MINE........... (copy this on your wall) IT IS THE SECURITY OF YOUR OWN IMAGE......
 
Brent Horvath
Brent Horvath who new u could have tht much fun without drinkin!! amazed, ;)!!
 
Aderoju Modupe Olawoyin
Aderoju Modupe Olawoyin Lord i tank u for dis New Day of Open doors,cos evry good doors to b open to me today n all days of life In Jesus Name.
 
Kacy Donell Roper
Kacy Donell Roper U know what? Fuck everyone! I've lost my way & now i've found my way. I me againts the world now. Lets get!
 
Vandal Kaizer Motaung Jnr
Vandal Kaizer Motaung Jnr Gud mrng 2 ma lovely frnds n famly enjoy ur dai*I LV U AL*
 
Kevin Fazul
Kevin Fazul Those who tel u about others also wil tel others about u.na nikweli chunguz
 
Stacia Goreham
Stacia Goreham ok,this is for u guys who don't believe teacher:can u see God? students:no teacher:can u touch God? students:no teacher:then there's no God! *one student stood up and said:teacher,can u see ur brain? teacher:no student says:can u touch ur brain? teacher:no student says:then u don't have a brain!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment