Thursday, December 15, 2011

Via last postI have been beyond loyal nd showed way to much love to niggasbut now its time to show myself that nd i dont care who think watsuck a

FlawlessLa Gaines
FlawlessLa Gaines Via last post...I have been beyond loyal nd showed way to much love to niggas...but now its time to show myself that nd i dont care who think wat...#suck a "MACK BALLA DICK"
 
Emily Bentley
Emily Bentley I Love Remembering Some Great Times That Still Bring A Smile To My Face... It's All Because I'm With You In These Memories.. I Love You <3
 
Lynn Smith
Lynn Smith Going shopping with Steve when he gets here! I love him so much,so do my kids <3
 
Shradhanand Tidake
Shradhanand Tidake A girl had so much faith in GOD that she almost neglected the entire world even her loved 1's.... once dat girl was drowning she was not a good swimmer.... She asked GOD for help..... GOD did not come... But a boy who was in love with her, came for her rescue with a BOAT!! The Girl shouted at him n asked him to leave by saying my GOD will save me.... Later Boy again came to rescue her but again she denied to tk his help.... Finally she died.... She met God in heaven and she was very angry on GOD for not saving her life... God smiled and said.... I did come for your rescue with a BOAT.... but u asked me to leave... I was always there with u to give u all my love... but u were too busy to notice that the thing which u were looking for was always next to you!!! MoRaL: Don't be an IdIoT..... God might call u from any unknown number r u ready to answer that call?
 
Jenna McSwain
Jenna McSwain To say that we had a good time at Rust tonight is a serious understatement - WOW, guys! And in breaking news.....I will be singing/playing at Speakeasy Fivepoints tomorrow night (Thursday) with the Tony Lee Group!
 
Chazz Nystrom
Chazz Nystrom I HATE FINALS!
 
Joe Yieu
Joe Yieu I just bought something which I dunno wat to do with it!!!!! Christmas fever.... Haiz....
 
Mysee Mynia Vang
Mysee Mynia Vang hanzo: "i know how to spell 83 mom" me: wow, do u? hanzo: "yeah, see... 8d3" me: yup... LMAO!!!
 
Jake Vannoy
Jake Vannoy Day off tomorrow, what will I do... Goodnight. Haha
 
Marcos Garcia
Marcos Garcia I Wanna Kiss My Baby Under The Mistletoe'<33
 
Martha Elizabeth Ward
Martha Elizabeth Ward Up late can't sleep & its nothing on TV. Why do we pay for cable. Cause its nothing on. I guess I need 2 be sleep. Goodnight fb. I love ya'll....
 
Dillion Price
Dillion Price i love her <3
 
Dulce Valeria Salazar
Dulce Valeria Salazar Good Night! Hope i have a good day tommorow... And that the dance aint wack!!
 
Ricardo Morales
Ricardo Morales dam i hate it when i wanna text a girl but i cant cuz they either got a man or their mad at me.......
 
Michelle Monaii Lewis
Michelle Monaii Lewis i wish these doctors hurry up, im tired of laying in this bed
 
Aavez Dingankar
Aavez Dingankar Keep this Railway Complaint Number in your Mobile Railway authorities have introduced a system where one can complain from a running train. The SMS about complaint will be acknowledged and attended. Give the train no, bogie no, precise nature of complaint- no water in bath room/ no lights/fan not working/ security problem or whatever thru SMS. I checked from Stn Supdt who confirms it is an effective tool. The Railway Number to which you can SMS is 8121281212 . Please pass on this message to your friends and it may help some one in need.
 
Nohemi Hernandez
Nohemi Hernandez IMA DELETE PPLS I DNT TALK TOO(:
 
Felipe Gomez
Felipe Gomez stolen from Jesse Lotts Jr. You:fuck u Me:wat time You:rite now Me:okayyy You:gayyyyy(runs away) Me:WTF i wuz serious
 
Jose Indigo Garcia
Jose Indigo Garcia I guess I have to go out to the mall again tomorrow! :D I'm going to be broke before I know it! >.<
 
Shali Shamuni
Shali Shamuni I love these island...
 
Anthony Wissehr
Anthony Wissehr I wasted time, and now doth time waste me. William Shakespeare
 
Ronnie Scheanwald
Ronnie Scheanwald well today im disgusted in more ways than one. the one i will tell you about is what happened earlier today. after a lifetime of study i have finally seen the nightmare of total high treason come to pass by the house senate and yes him to. honestly im not shocked at all but i am that more and or everyone is not. so now you have positioned the military against itself its own people. now thats satanically genius. first ammendment well the second will not be so pretty. though im sure they will try. how is it that you as a people cannot stand up and arrest this whole group. be safe youll need it now. goodnight. freedom is not free.
 
Oluwatoba Akinnusi
Oluwatoba Akinnusi I NEED GOS INTERVENTION IN MY LIFE....WBU?
 
Brittany Callahan
Brittany Callahan i sit here and wonder could my life get any better
 
Yasin Hasan Himel
Yasin Hasan Himel Finally I got married last night! (ALHAMDULILLAH)Everything happend like magic! I dont get enough time to inform every one, I never ever thought that I have to inform u ppl that special news through facebook n I am really really sorry for that.. I will send the invitation card to each n every single one when the main program will b held. Thank u
 

1 comment:

  1. Passen sie bitte auf dieser Mann aus Amerika ist ein Betrüger Oluwatoba Akinnusi. Er möchte das man ihm Hilft das Vermögen seines Verstorbenen Vaters zu bekommen. Dann sollen sie einen Brief zu einem Rechtsanwalt senden.
    Wenn sie das gemacht haben, dann sagt er seine Schwester ist Krank und sie müsste ins Krankenhaus und das kostet Geld. Es wäre ja bald durch das Erbe reichlich Geld da, aber er braucht das Geld jetzt sofort. Passen sie bitte gut auf.

    ReplyDelete