Thursday, December 15, 2011

GOODREADS GROUP AND FACEBOOK Q A EVENT WITH STEVE HODEL WAS A GREAT SUCCESS FOR BLACK DAHLIA WEEK Don't forget to check out Steve Hodel's book Black Dahlia Avenger:

Kathleen Kat McLaughlin
Kathleen Kat McLaughlin GOODREADS GROUP AND FACEBOOK Q & A EVENT WITH STEVE HODEL WAS A GREAT SUCCESS FOR BLACK DAHLIA WEEK. Don't forget to check out Steve Hodel's book, Black Dahlia Avenger: The True Story, for your holiday shopping. From Steve Hodel - Just as a reminder for any that want to read BDA be sure to order the HarperCollins paperback of July 2006, which is the only book to date that has the two updated chapters. BDA II will pubish in January and will add further investigation and linkage from 2006-2011. Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/Black-Dahlia-Avenger-True-Story/dp/0061139610/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1323905940&sr=1-1
www.amazon.com
In 1947, California's infamous Black Dahlia murder inspired the largest manhunt in Los Angeles history. Despite an unprecedented allocation of money and manpower, police investigators failed to identify the psychopath responsible for the sadistic murder and mutilation of beautiful twenty-two-...
 
Venkata Batte
Venkata Batte “Only a life lived for others is worth living”
 
Eduardo Maldonado
Eduardo Maldonado why the hell am i hungry again? Ive eaten a crapload of food yet my hunger is still there D:<
 
Syed Naveed
Syed Naveed MISTAKES AND MISTAKES If a barber makes a mistake, It's a New Style If a driver makes a mistake, It is a New Path If an engineer makes a mistake, It is a New Venture If parents makes a mistake, It is a New Generation If a politician makes a mistake, It is a New Law If a scientist makes a mistake, It is a New Invention If a tailor makes a mistake, It is a New Fashion If a teacher makes a mistake, It is a New Theory If our boss makes a mistake, It is a New idea If an employee makes a mistake, It is a Mistake Only
 
Tom Everman
Tom Everman Bigotry and hysteria raised their ugly heads in 1942 when thousands of loyal Japanese-American citizens were "relocated" and interned in concentration camps scattered throughout the American Southwest. Properties and businesses which had taken decades to amass were lost to unscrupulous predators eager to capitalize on their misfortune. The current situation isn't nearly as severe - YET - but it could become so over time unless non-Muslims take a stand in defense of their fellow Americans.
www.youtube.com
The Arab American Association of New York Youth respond to the controversy around Lowes pulling their ads from TLC's All-American Muslim. www.ArabAmericanNY.org
 
Rizki Sadono
Rizki Sadono SMS, Twitter, YM, BBM just kill spontaneous conversation!!!...and that's a human rights violation.
 
Deanna Hayes
Deanna Hayes Singin what God has for me it is for me...what God has for me it is for me...I know without a doubt that he will bring me out...what God has for me it is for me...BRIDGE: It is for me! It is for me! It is for me!
 
Palash BrokenHeart
Palash BrokenHeart Hello! check the sad post I dare you can watch this .
794eercdv.blogspot.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Joseph Madonna
Joseph Madonna its gonna be a brighter day 4me nd u all.mornin fweends
 
Sarah Higgins-Russell
Sarah Higgins-Russell Not a good day today DAMMIT
 
Chiamaka Nwosu Ngadi
Chiamaka Nwosu Ngadi This year has been like a script written from heaven. It is a true experience of wat it means to be favoure by God. 2many powerful tins happened & dey all happened suddenly. I have truly experienced joy unspeakable and full of glory. HAPPY XMAS IN ADV.
 
Babajide Okunniyi
Babajide Okunniyi It has been said dat knowledge not updated will be outdated.Then I conclude that a step upward in knowledge is a step forward in life.Remeber wat u don't know might be wat is killing u.Get knowledge.Gud am
 
Angelina Maiellano
Angelina Maiellano NEVER trust a big with a smile :)
 
Katie Casarez
Katie Casarez Had a blast at tha christmas party :) too much laughin as usual haha thts all i do thr wit my crew..glad my person liked their gift for tha sacret santa..now im hm n its time to make mimis lol long day manana :) goodnite peeps
 
Elaine Valdez
Elaine Valdez Had the most enjoyable evening with my children's & grandbabiez. My Daughter made us dinner, had some laughs then finished the evening with a Bud Light chelada made by my bartender Daughter lmao. It was really nice...I LOVE MY FAMILY!!
 
Pershing P-Karma Reid
Pershing P-Karma Reid What do you call a Irish Seven course meal? Six pack & a potatoe! Lol Movie: White Irish Drinkers, movie looks good? Hmmm I could use a Nitecap right about now! Watching LA SOGA then Nitenite!
 
Pumza Cleopatra
Pumza Cleopatra A good msge 4rm a good prsn wth a heart 4 my good pple @ a good tym in a good mood 2 say gudmrning......
 
Pere Excel
Pere Excel It is always nice to order salad when eating in a fast-food outlets. Because it help to fill up the unhealthy items!
 
Dominique South Evens Breaktroniks
Dominique South Evens Breaktroniks would do it again anytime just for a smile!
 
Zamokuhle Mncwabe
Zamokuhle Mncwabe Needs a summer job urgently . Please Help friends masifakaneni eskorobeni bangani
 
Paige Louise Konitzer
Paige Louise Konitzer Two hours of crying over the phone with my sister and a couple pieces of chocolate later and I'm as good as new. Almost. Love you sis. <3
 
Nicole Canup
Nicole Canup Good day ending with a great night, with Richard Bending Kasey Rakestraw, and Stokes Hinson
 
Elizabeth Vargas
Elizabeth Vargas Nikki Minaj was pretty awesome in the Victoria Secret show!!! My sista Iveth could be a VS model if she wanted to... >:/ Pero no quizo la Huey!!!
 
Dawn Chung
Dawn Chung well my dad is still on the venliter today i banned all visits when he sees people he gets upset his blood pressure goes way up his heart rate also he needs to stay calm he wants to go home but he can not he has a long road a head of him
 
Samuel Snider
Samuel Snider This is for anyone who is on my friends list. I enjoy hearing about you and your family the good news, bad news and support during the dark times. I love the pictures and links. I am happy to count you as my friend, and so many are like family. Thank you so much for being a part of my life, whether or not we talk regularly, you are still in my thoughts. Let's see who actually pays attention... If you like this copy this as your status for just a minute. It shows who actually appreciates family and friendship. During this time of The Christmas and other Holidays - be thankful for everyone in your life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment