Thursday, December 15, 2011

Actions speak louder than wrds so wn u face a thing lyk this u hev to back off nomatter wat he says 4 as long u can read his actions

Alice Mlalazi
Alice Mlalazi Actions speak louder than wrds so wn u face a thing lyk this u hev to back off nomatter wat he says 4 as long u can read his actions. Ladies dont b taken 4 fools u a smarter than that. Gud morning beautiful ladies n gentlemen.
 
Maureen Chizoba Dike
Maureen Chizoba Dike GOD THANK YOU OOOH.U TOO MUCH U DON STARB MY FAMILY WITH BLESS.ABEG I NO FIT SHOUT OOOOH
 
Deedee Antruan Curtis
Deedee Antruan Curtis while u too busy tryinn to fitt in... A bytch lykk me alreadyy standinn out laced and readyy!!!
 
Sabrina Williams
Sabrina Williams In the next 9 mintues I will be screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABYGIRL LAVITA SHERRIE TUMBS MOMMY LOVE U BABY ENJOY YOUR DAY...
 
Mis Unique Smith
Mis Unique Smith N 2012 THINGS IM NOT GONE DO*CALL U TO TAKE CARE OF UR CHILD CUZ U KNO wAT HE OR SHE nEED*LETTING A NIGGA STRESS ME*FUCK WIT ALOT OF PPL I FUCKED WIT N 2011*JUMP ST8 ANOTHER rELATIONSHTP*KEEP PUTTIN sHIT OFF UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE*IF U GET MAD OWELL ALL ICAN TELL U IS MAKE A CHANGE FOR URSELF #NEW YEAR A NEW ME N LOVIN IT#
 
Tasean Reynolds
Tasean Reynolds YOU CAN TAKE A HORSE TO DA STABLE BUT U CANT MAKE IT DRINK THE WATER....BITCHES NOW A DAYS CHANGE NIGGAS LIKE THE CHANGE DRAWS
 
Alkali Bukar Tom
Alkali Bukar Tom Sabahul khair palz wshn u nyc day of Allah blesings.
 
Danny Rodriguez Sr.
Danny Rodriguez Sr. prayers right now. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I ...hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will. I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways! ♥
 
Ncobile Dlamini
Ncobile Dlamini Wrk z draining da last breathe left in me...nyways u gts 2 wrk so that u get paid
 
Olubunmi Jegede
Olubunmi Jegede Thank u lord dis is another day.......gud moni..
 
Rene Lopez Jr.
Rene Lopez Jr. Tha po-po came n picked up my fish today..they said he hadda warrant out for his arrest for possession of sum Sea Weed...!! :( bs if u askk me! #Free my nigga Goldy!
 
Redwan Hossain Durjoy
 
LiLiya Moongirl
LiLiya Moongirl Tam pit o ort mean srlanh u na te. Sdab tam u del chng oy b bak pi o tov. Stop srlanh o taek boplach o tov.think tha ort del know o tov pi mun.meet u krouy kom oy ke meet story cher chab o ey. O lea b heuy
 
Ndumiso Chiliza
Ndumiso Chiliza ng'yakhuleka kuwe,nkulunkulu wami,ngiyak'thanda ngenhliziyo yami yonke,ng'yabonga ngoba ungilonde kulobu busuku.,konke engizokwenza namhlanje,ngizokwenzela ukudumisa n0kuthanda wena,baba nkosi ngilonde fu2i nanamuhla ulonde nabo bonke engifanele ukubakhulekela,ungisize ngixwaye konke ukona AMEN...Morning peeps hope u wil have a grt dae#smilng#
 
Shammy Paul
Shammy Paul Dosto Apne Veer SHAMMY Di Ek Gal Yaad Rakhna ji ਜੇਕਰ ਕੁੜੀਆਂ ਤੱਤੀ ਤਵੀ ਤੇ ਬੈਠਕੇ ਕਹਿਣ I LOVE U ਤਾਂ ਵੀ ਮਿੱਤਰੋ ਮੰਨਿਓ ਨਾ.......................
 
Shorne Ngu
Shorne Ngu if u cant trust ur ex.. You'll never trust ur next!! And if ur in a relationship, just make sure its not a relationshit!! :) datz all
 
Jennifer Druliner
Jennifer Druliner well i am off to bed night u all be back on tomorrow for sure
 
Uju C Igweze
Uju C Igweze i got bright newday fr d LORD,i got bright newnight all 2gather.i got bright newday JESUS wake me up dis morning never right now HE is here. LORD, we say thank u lord......moaning all
 
Kobe Henderson
Kobe Henderson 20 likes in I will tell u the girl I want to marry on fb
 
Kiea Mcreynolds
Kiea Mcreynolds omg LAYONY stay off muhh cell phone n stay off muhh profile n stop postin pics of me from muhh phone or imm never gonna let u use it again and stop talkin to muhh bf he told mee dat u keept callin him stop
 
Renee Carlos Perez
Renee Carlos Perez To do the kegal exercise quince and release several times throughout the day! That's how u keep the lid on the honey jar tight!!!
 
Tish Greene
Tish Greene Okay so I just woke up and heard a voicemail on my phone. This girl called and left a message on my sayin "all yall females and cant none of yall answer the phone anyway somebody need to call me back so I can find out wtf is going on with my husband." First of who is ur husband and why u callin me in stead of talkin to him. Smh
 
ANthony MCcardle
ANthony MCcardle Dear pillow I luv u why because u don't talk back jk
 
Rakhma Mutiara
Rakhma Mutiara suamiku,jgnlah kamu berjalan didepanku,karna ku tak kuasa ikuti langkahmu, jangan pula kamu berjalan dibelakangku,karna ku tak pantas jadi panutanmu,tapi,,, marilah kita jalan bergandengan tangan menyongsong hari esok yang penuh kasih sayang dan ridho ILLAHI,dengan segala kekurangan n keterbatasan ini semoga kita diberikan keberkahan dan ampunannya,,,i love u forever,,,,
 
BuNda CayaNk Ayah
BuNda CayaNk Ayah puasa ternyta enk jg.. mkci bgd bwt kau yg tlh mengajarkan q ttg mua ne.. u berhrga dhti q, wlpn rz ne tak mgkn..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment