Thursday, December 15, 2011

I got the craziest 2 year old he keep walking around saying u feel me bitch to much hanging around the plaza boys and to much philithy rich U failed

Natasha Ricks
Natasha Ricks I got the craziest 2 year old he keep walking around saying u feel me bitch to much hanging around the plaza boys and to much philithy rich
 
Marcus Diaz
Marcus Diaz "U failed at calling. U can quote me on that" - Zoe haha
 
Frank White Eruteya
Frank White Eruteya Want to let u know. Dat with God all things are pors
 
Prince Owoyemi Aliu Walecoded
Prince Owoyemi Aliu Walecoded Gud morning my luv one's... How was ur nite? I luv u all
 
Christy Ikpeme Ayi
Christy Ikpeme Ayi U sacrificed ur comfort to make us comfortable, Our education came first b4 any other thing, U loved us all n favoured none individually, u encouraged us 2 be d best in our chosen fields, u always corrected us wit love n wen u spanked d victim must ve gone too far. The love u ve 4 us u extended same to our spouses n ur grand children r shown much more love. Daddy u r d best! Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
 
Pradeep Bansode
Pradeep Bansode Hot, )) Fresh, _((_ Strong \__/? Coffee ready & waiting for u... Wake up...! "Have a Great & Sweet day".
 
Jasmine Slade
Jasmine Slade My days r lost without u, I ask u to do one lil thing for me . And it doubted you. U never care about other feelings but your own , but u won't relize the pain and love it has for u till its gone.
 
Mj Jimenez
Mj Jimenez Tnx God f0r me having a peaceful nd hapi day 2day with0ut any evils ar0und me. . . . Tnx again Papa Jesus. . . Luv u! May YOU c0ntinue to blesS, guide nd pr0tect me nd to my wh0le family,friends nd even to th0se pe0ple hu hurts my ego. . . G0dblesS us all. . .
 
Kalena Dabbs
Kalena Dabbs So ..Lms if u on fb !
 
Asnath Jnr Mamabolo
Asnath Jnr Mamabolo da sun is out mmm thank u lord 4 dis lovely day,lets worship him,gud morning my beautiful friends #smiling
 
Joshua Bosworth
Joshua Bosworth Ruebens not coming home I love u baby good night
 
Aquanda Elijah'sMommy Rhine
Aquanda Elijah'sMommy Rhine (LMS) If u still up and wanna be booed up wit dat S.O.S
 
Bongiwe Queen'b Matwa
Bongiwe Queen'b Matwa "nvr jump 2 conclusions".HUBBY:bby WIFEY:ya HUBBY:wht r u doin?? WIFEY:nthng(eyez...ful..of..tearz) HUBBY:nothng....???u'v bin readin our marriage certificate 4 an hour nw(wrrd) WIFEY:i ws jst lukin 4 de expiry d8 HUBBY:bby bt y?? WIFEY:{she shows him a glz nym list dat she foud on his pocketz}...R u cheatin on mi?? HUBBY:mhmm nt yet bt soon WIFEY:{shoutin}...whn were u gnna tll mi dis,m i nt gud enough..??? HUBBY:bby u r perfct WIFEY:{cryin}thn y u doin dis 2 mi?? HUBBY:{disapoitd}..i thot u knw mi...,i'l nvr hurt u n de grl m tokin bwt is da 1 hu wil b colin u "mommy" infuture.
 
Reffer DeJolie
Reffer DeJolie Dnt try n roll the dice twice cause next tym it could be ur life.. Dnt test fate cause fate will test u twice.. Stop ur bitchin n take it like an adult.. Cut ur cryin shit u aint dieing..
 
Bakare Samson
Bakare Samson Never blame a day in ur life.Good days give u happines bad days give u experience.both are essential in life.all are God blessing GUD MONI FRNDS
 
Shirra Lee
Shirra Lee Q: Do u really wanna b on child support A: YES !
 
Junaily Balbidas
Junaily Balbidas Saying i miss u had been used many times, that its meaning i lost.. But don’t worry, when i say i miss u… it’s my own way of saying… " lam mo hinahanap ka na ng puso k0".
 
Jasper DaSilva
Jasper DaSilva Tonight i've upgraded. i've got three hot dates tonight. One likes to cuddle, one is all over me, and the third likes me on top. My my pillow, blanket & my bed! HaHa lmao. u guys have got to get ur minds outta the gutter.Good nite all, c ya in a few.
 
Jina Nicole Shannon
Jina Nicole Shannon Can't wait to see me sister brother and mamaw.... <3 u Caitlyn Shannon
 
Dada Campbell
Dada Campbell -Who stil up an stay by me thats home alon n a nigga can cum over nun of that playin shit.#.900 hmu if u got it or nbox.
 
Lamba Rules
Lamba Rules 1. Sab se pehali tip ki apne me full confidnc rakho. Kisi bi ladki se baat karo to full confidnc me. 2. Kuchh attitude bhi rakho, aur ladki ho ya ladka kisi se mat dabo. 3. Zaruri nahi u handsum dikho, bt SMART dikho, uske liiye apni dresing style change karo, apni haire style change (not loffr wali nnot chipku styl), apni chalne ki style... Sab rapchik rakho.. 4. Sab se must baat.. Apne bolne kistyle ko change karo.. Koi bi ladki u k bolne k tarike, baat karne k dhng se 40% imprss hoti hai..
 
Breanna Rider-Mohr
Breanna Rider-Mohr HEY U YES U IF WERE GOODFRIENDS OUTSIDE OF JUST FB PLEAASE ADD MY NEW FB AT: BREANNA RIDER-MOHR/ OR JOBHUNTING6273@YAHOO.COM XOXOXOXO
 
Jc BA
Jc BA I'm jus sayin.......if I was ya man...... u would b more den satisfied....... mentally/emotionaly/ and physically...*kanye shrug*
 
Alexus Yvonne Bethea
Alexus Yvonne Bethea lol idk i feel so lost need sum1 2 chat wit cuz am so bored lms if u want 2 text :-)) <3
 
Oladipo Olusegun
Oladipo Olusegun Baba i thank u for spear my soul till 2day. Good a:m palz, 15dayz to end diz year, baba i thank u once again no b my power ooooooooooooo...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment