Thursday, December 15, 2011

I will give my best to those that are very close to me whenever am around so that they can feel my impact whenever am nt around I got

Olayemi Adeola Abidek
Olayemi Adeola Abidek I will give my best to those that are very close to me whenever am around so that they can feel my impact whenever am nt around
 
Andre Walker
Andre Walker I got my passport in the mail monday. Turns out getting my passport wasn't as much as a hassle as I expected. They wanted me to bring back five different forms of ID. Turns out I didn't have to. Apparently they changed their mind about needing it. Life is good when a hassle or a stretch of one you expect doesn't even happen. :-)
 
Dayvid Powers
Dayvid Powers Just ordered the book "The Hunger Games" from amazon... I will have something 2 do while waiting 4 winter semester 2 begin... :D Fucking exciting...
 
Kimberly Willimas
Kimberly Willimas NEVER TRY TO HELP SOMEONE THAT UR FAMILY KNOW CAUSE U DONT KNOW WHAT U R GET I FIND THAT OUT LASTNIGHT N I KICK HIS ASS OUT U DO NOT SLEEP OR DATE ANYTHING IN ITS TEENS CAUSE THAT IS A KID N IF HER FAMILY OK SHIT LIKE THAT FOR A 2O YEAR OLD MAN TO DATE A TEENING WELL THAT FAMILY N GUY NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL CAUSE THAT IS MOLELESTERING RIGHT THERE
 
Patricia Gifford
Patricia Gifford ooohh k.im going to sleep.just got back from a walk to stripes.now home in bed.boy how i dred walkn to store.but do anything for my lovely mommy.i dont care if its 2 or 3:00 i still walk that extra mile.just for her.but as soon i start walkn i ask GOD to walk w.me.and he does.how i, know i come home safe.thank you LORD.mommy I LOVE YOU.your my pride and joy.ur my world my everything.you took care.of me from day one always.love you mommy.
 
Myron Pittman
Myron Pittman Saying !!! : i'm forgot put my post... So Yesturday On wed... One girl is soo act carzy ... So meh & all boys free time playin football ! Then my teacher called my name Myron ! I said whtx ! Then she said dont called meh whtz! I said idc ! So she give me paper put office... Then i out gym. Then i walk hall ! Then 3 three girls bother meh ! Then i run ! They run try get meh ! I said oh my gosh ! I sick 3 girls ! Then my bestfriend one boy.. He said my skool everyone girls like yhu why bec they bother meh ! But my bestiee saw one girls sexy dance ! He said oh shit hot ! He yell Myron ! Look to them girls ! I said whtz then i said oh my gosh . They dumb ! :/
 
Danny OhSnapp
Danny OhSnapp If I had a chance to re-live a year of my life, it would be 2009 (Freshman & Sophmore year)! Epic, Epic, EPIC!
 
Nwabueze Christian Chekwube
Nwabueze Christian Chekwube i greet u all my good people, hpe ur nyt waz hmmmm, i wish u all d best as u look 4ward 2 a better day and a brighter future. Dnt 4get xmas = jolification. So dnt drink and drive, smoke and fly, think and over-reason(2 avoid madness). Be my guest and be blessd wt usha boi d best.
 
Tom Batley
Tom Batley Fuck off snow. I need money!
 
Romina Narag
Romina Narag I love my phone. Thank you Ryan Magno... Good service all the time
 
Casey Cosare Corona
Casey Cosare Corona I must have a pillow puppet!
 
Vijay Mppn
Vijay Mppn Look! check the sad post I dare you can watch this .
watchksodzae.blogspot.com
I dare you to watch more than 25 seconds from this video.. :P
 
Iyanna Monique Davie
Iyanna Monique Davie I love you <3
 
Randy O'Neal
Randy O'Neal Hey babe I just wanted to tell you that your everything that I never knew I always wanted.
 
Michael GetEqual Diviesti
Michael GetEqual Diviesti Friends, I love all the awesome link sharing but, when you post links to the walls of your friends in rapid succession, you run the risk of that link being marked as "untrusted" and "spam" by Facebook. To circumvent this, it is best to post the link to your own wall. Then, in a comment, tag several friends and ask them to share the link on their own walls for you. There is a bonus to this. When you post to their walls, most people just look at the link and don't realize that they need to share it to their own wall in order for their friends to see it. Okay, that's my tip for the day and now I must get to bed. Night all!
 
Ashley Witdashyt McGill
Ashley Witdashyt McGill i needa nutha hour n uh day so i can luv ya 25/8..#maryj
 
Whitman Hough
Whitman Hough We might be a weird group of boys. But we are fun! We are all different and unique ! We are a rowdy bunch! For Christmas we don't buy each other presents. Our gift is to each other is sticking with each other. We don't need a peter pan to fight captian hook. We got our own thing going on. Not sure what that is. But for one thing I know for sure that we are The Lost Boys!
 
Rob Koller
Rob Koller Well, its day night four in this six night Vegas saga and I can say one thing for sure...there are a lot of beautiful women here complimented by a lot of deushbags and bums. Ok, back to gambling and strippers lol.
 
CandyArse Louise
CandyArse Louise how despretly i need a new mind. . . maybe a crack whore bum will b a good backup plan for me. . . coz im pretty sure my minds gone south for the winter n the followin ten to cum.
 
Cassandra Leigh Keith
Cassandra Leigh Keith I should be asleep. I have a final in 6 hours and 14 minutes.
 
Destin Cantrell
Destin Cantrell Anyone have a stock seat for a 2008 yz250 I could use or buy? Brazilian friend needs it
 
Jose Angel
Jose Angel I like to watch pom
 
Dan Martinez
Dan Martinez im tired of seeing sluty anime chicks with Christmas hats on every forum, i mean my chick with the tilted head is nuff .... im changing mine back to spyro... pervs..
 
Lawrence Nolan
Lawrence Nolan To CCF Friends - you may still send Christmas gifts for my dad and mom. I will gladly accept them on their behalf. However, if you send food, I WILL consume them. Hahahahah
 
Vikram Kumar
Vikram Kumar COPY THIS AS YOUR STATUS,... .......... .......AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE WANT FROM YOU 1 - Phone Number...! !! 2 - Second Chance...! !! 3 - Hangout... !!! 4 - Friendship ...!!! 5 - To Chill...!! ! 6 - want to meet me ...!!! 7 - A Advice...! !! 8 - An Apology... !!! 9 - Money...!! ! 10 - Be My Best Friend....! !! 11 - Be Mine....!! ! 12 - Call You...!!! 13 - Sing With ME...!!! 14 - Text You...!! 15 - A Smile....! !! 16 - I Miss YOU....!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment