Thursday, December 15, 2011

JAH will neva fail InIEven though i trod thru de valleyz n shadowz of deathFear no Evil friends All this negativity around me only pushes me harderFamily or not I

Magero Ben
Magero Ben JAH will neva fail InI.Even though i trod thru de valleyz n shadowz of death.Fear no Evil friends.
 
Jenna Littleton
Jenna Littleton All this negativity around me only pushes me harder..Family or not I move around it!
 
Vernon Martin
Vernon Martin And to people who think they got stood up. They need to understand that things do up that need to be attended to or addressed right then not later so feel How you feel do as you wish or as you please. And you wont have to worry then i wont ask. Damn one one more problem solved. That makes 2. Now wat will be the third problem solved. Let everyone think for a few. Ahahaha
 
Shyla Austin
Shyla Austin i dont evn kno wat 2 do...........
 
Melissa Abad
Melissa Abad 5 likes & i'll answerrr ♥ 1. Do you miss your last relationship?: NO, I miss having one 2. Have you ever been depressed?: Everyday :) 3. Are you insecure?:, Not really.. 4. What is your relationship status?: Single 5. Do you like school?: Yess 6. When was your last physical fight?: play fight like a couple months ago.. actual fight more than a year ago 7. Do you have an attitude?: Nope.. I'm a straight up bitch when I'm mad.. No attitude :) 8. Do you like someone?: Yes.. 9. Ever smoked or drank?: Yes.. 10. Do you miss someone?: Yess.. 11. Twirl or cut your spaghetti?: Twirl 12. Have any pets?: Nope 13. Would you take any of your exs back?: Yes 14. Are you scared of spiders?: Yes 15. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?: Yes 16. Do you regret anything from your past?: Nope 17. What are your plans for this weekend?: Might go to the movies.. who knows.. 18. Do you want to have kids?: already have one 19. Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?: yep.. Mat, Miguel, Modesto, probably more.. not too sure. 20. Do you type fast?: Kinda 21. Can you spell well?: Yess 22. Do you miss anyone from your past?: everyone 23. Ever been to a bonfire party ?: Yes 24. Have you ever been on a horse?: Yes 25. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?: Idk 26. Would you live with someone without marrying them?: Yes 27. What’s bothering you right now?: that the guy i like and want to be with is moving AAAND he fuckin ignores me like no one has ignored me before.. 28. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?: Yes right now.. 29. Does somebody love you?: Idk.. 30. What is your favorite color?: Pink and green 31. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?: Yess lol 32. Do you have trust issues?: Yess 33. Mom's name?:Katrina 34. Dad's name?: Jesus 35. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?: Yes 36. Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Madison I think 37. Do you give out second chances too easily?: yes 38. Is it easier to forgive or forget?: forgive 39. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?: yes.. 40. Have you ever been out of state?: yes 41. Do you like Chinese food?: LOOOOOOVE IT 42. Do you know your fathers birthday?: yes and no lol 43. Are you afraid of the dark?: Nope 44. Are you mean?: nope 45. Do you believe in true love?: yess 46. Favorite weather?: sunny 47. Do you like the snow? : kinda 48. Do you like the outside?: yes 49. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?: Not really 50. Would you change your name?: Yes..
 
Angela Hughes
Angela Hughes #474 you're a really nice guy, you treat girls with the utmost respect and i really idolize you for that. keep it up :)
 
Adrian Rachel Contreras
Adrian Rachel Contreras Have u ever had those days, weeks, etc. Where u feel as tho the whole world is after u? Where u are worn out emotionally and physically to the point of tears? I have been like that the last few days and I literally was spiritually slapped at church tonight! God is so merciful to allow us to feel self pity yet still open our eyes in an instant to all the blessings before us!! Gosh I'm so thankful that he's always on my side to lift me up, correct me, and love me! Thank u Jesus for ur unfailing love!! RC
 
Kinjal Shah
Kinjal Shah "At the age of 24, I was a Bus Conductor" - Rajnikanth "I didn't even complete my University Education" - Bill Gates "I was the one who served in Hotels" - Oberoi "In my childhood days, I Stitched Shoes" - Abraham Lincoln "I worked in a Petrol Pump" - Dhirubhai Ambani "I Failed in the 10th Standard" - Sachin Tendulkar "Education Drop-Out & initially a Keyboard Player" - A. R. Rahman "I Slept On a Bench For A week and borrowed Rs. 20 everyday from a friend to travel to filmcity" - Shahrukh Khan "I used to Serve Tea at a Shop to support my Football Training" - Lionel Messi Life is not about what you couldn't do so far, its about what you STILL CAN!!
 
Paul Lloyd
Paul Lloyd OK fuck u na I dnt want yo ass 2 b da 1st 2 tell me happy bday
 
John Jefferson
John Jefferson yo f.b. Why my lady come home why I was at work and make a 2 16oz steaks and give one co-works and said foreget me should i be mad or what and the co- work was a woman
 
Paul Devers
www.youtube.com
Ready To Go by I Call Fives
 
Dertay Roccstar
Dertay Roccstar I watched American Horror Story for the first time tonight! What have I been missing out on! The first 5 minutes was like the first line I ever did and got me hooked the same way! Now to play catch up!
 
Thulisiwe Bubu
Thulisiwe Bubu Dear GOD i honestly tought i was through dis tramaur not again plz....# sad en in tears#
 
Lee Ellison
Lee Ellison It felt very strange walking into the post office today and there was no-one waiting...kinda weird really...I miss my Xmas cards :(
 
Christopher Ratchford
Christopher Ratchford My girls are both asleep, nicki has had a horrible cough for over a week, I hope she feels better soon because I know she is miserable......I love you both so much!
 
Jessica Huston
Jessica Huston Im impressed two nights of good tv in a row?! last night i watched the Legend of the Guardian and IT ROCKED OFF MY SOCKS! NOW! VICTORIAS SECRET FASHION SHOW? UMMMM WELL HELLO! LOL
 
Nijah Starfierce Coles
Nijah Starfierce Coles I want you... BADD.. LISTENIN TO SLOW JAMZ THINKIN BOUT THIS HEAVY
 
Shawna Thomas-johnny
Shawna Thomas-johnny Have a snack,take a shower,brush my teeth then Off to bed! I guess ahahha.. :b
 
John B Beasley
John B Beasley finally read his wall posts, and is so blessed to have so many good friends wishing him nice things on his birthday. I love you guys! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, safe travels over break, and a happy new year. :)
 
Andrew Morley
Andrew Morley LOVIN IT.... tomorrow is my favorite class and i got all kinds of fun and adventure to keep me happy....LETS DO THIS!!
 
CesarYmayra Adriano
CesarYmayra Adriano my son asked me if he can get a facebook? should i let him?
 
Wilson Buenaventura
Wilson Buenaventura MY NKA PSOK ATA N VIRUS SA FB.. MY NAGPOPOST NG NUDE LINK SA MGA FRENDS KO D2, PERO DI NMN AKO NG POST.. MY FREND DIN AQ D2 SA FB NA NGPOST NG SAME LINK NA YUN, NUNG NGCHAT KMI, HINDI NMN DW CIA ANG POST NUN SA WALL KO .. TO ALL MY FRENDS NA MY NAKARECEIVE NG GNUN LINK GALING SKIN.. DI PO AKO NGPOST NUN.. I THINK VIRUS UN.. OR SOMEHOW, MY NKAHACK NG DATABASE NG FB.. PLEASE BE INFORMED
 
D-Nash Deejay
D-Nash Deejay I am Ready To Help” is one such initiative which helps to provide volunteer and monitory support to children with disabilities to acquire the needed medical and rehabilitative facility. Join in to spread someone's wings : )
------------------------ I AM READY TO HELP ------------------------ “An initiative to support and help parents of children with disabilities” Parents are their child's best advocate. However, advocat...
 
Chris Most
Chris Most changing my life for good natinal gaurd here i come im getting the hell out of here can take living like this anymore
 
Rochelle MarquiseMommy Leonard
Rochelle MarquiseMommy Leonard Overall today was an awesome day! Me and mi bay played checkers and he whipped my behind lol =[ but I think he cheated lol! My pumpkin but get his shots tomar so later bookers and it was nice seeing my sissy kimmy !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment