Thursday, December 15, 2011

I wanna say thank u to my Dad and Mum and wishing them a happy celebration these yelutide season and want to specially thank them for been inspirational to me

Andrew Akoteyon
Andrew Akoteyon I wanna say thank u to my Dad and Mum, and wishing them a happy celebration these yelutide season, and want to specially thank them for been inspirational to me and making reach the height am in now. And also wishing them a happy new year in advance. And for their 45th marriage anniversary i will be dere, we will celebrate together. its coming up on the 30th January 2012
 
Black Macias
Black Macias U fresh i guarante im fresher i could turn her out but her on da net an sell her
www.youtube.com
Fresh slaps from 2008 Jacka & Berner "Drought Season", this track featuring Don Toriano.
 
Mark Chew Kong Liang
Mark Chew Kong Liang Bleach....Y U NO MAKE SENSE!?
 
Adepitan Wuraola Temidayo
Adepitan Wuraola Temidayo Wen u decide where you'd rather b,you'd leave where u are on tym...........
 
Bucc Leeper
Bucc Leeper ticc tocc is on the clocc,,its time ta get money,half of these niggas from my town is like clowns they actin funny,,,,thats why this 45 will have them jumpin like a bunny,,my modo is fucc bitches i gets money,,,,,,,,i need ta hit the studio u
 
Mokone Mokone
Mokone Mokone Like, if u having a fresh en blessed morning!!!!!!
 
Brattyboy Young
Brattyboy Young lms if u wanna get tagged in a status
 
Cadillac Clifton Citchens'
Cadillac Clifton Citchens' SINCE U BEEN GONE BY A DAY TO REMEMBer GOES HARD AS FUCK!!!!!!!!StillDoinItUpShit
 
Richard Bautista
Richard Bautista God keep me on the right path. I ask u to guide me and if you can't guide me then forgive me for being lost.
 
Verniatina Adair
Verniatina Adair Damn Jade Cnt Belive U Gone So Damn Soon . #Imma Miss U Much RIP Jade . Make Sure U watch All of Us on This Duty Dusty Ass Earth LOVE U BOO!!!!!!
 
Nisha Rajoria
Nisha Rajoria Do you know that a simple HELLO can be so sweet? H: How r u? E: Everything all right? L: Like to c u. L: Love 2 hear from u O: Obviouslly miss u...
 
Tracy Stamps
Tracy Stamps Happy Birthday to my bro n law Andre Prophet..hope u enjoy ure day!!
 
Fikile Dogla Jantjie
Fikile Dogla Jantjie Ds fb thin hs hlpd me a lot' met my manager thru fb awa events ar sapoted bcs of it' n i so lv it wen i mit u guys personaly. Lukin 4ward in mitin dose i hvnt met yet.. Wola frnds.. Lets uz it positively.
 
Xtimm Oluwatobi
Xtimm Oluwatobi if u know something 4rm d begining, you woun't hav problem dealling with d ending.
 
Broderick Brown
Broderick Brown GOD in Heaven i want to appreciate u for all that u have made, for all u 've done for me & all that u'll still do. I Pray for ur wisdom @ this time & season above all d ability to control myself...........
 
Khumelo Katota Melvin
Khumelo Katota Melvin U ar the craziest person i knw, sumtimez u drive me up the wall bt 1 thng is 4 sure. I couldnt ask 4 a beta bro.. Hapi bday lil bro n i love u mwaiche.. kasuli wamapondo.lol
 
ZJero ZJakuza
ZJero ZJakuza hanapin moeh.... ^_^
can u find the human?!! 0_o creepy... ~lyn~
 
Moe Crunch Time Miller
Moe Crunch Time Miller I hope u ain't talking bout my brother he more of a man then u ever will be and u better be cool Cuz. Ill hurt your feeling on the book boy I know a certain person that people claim to love that really likes that young man martell watch it why don't u ask yo girl if martell a rappist and a criminal.lol shell say no ill witness to it lil boy haha better chill for u have to have a heart to heart with. Ur girl clownn... lmao and I'm not lying
 
Florence Gabriel
Florence Gabriel Lord I tank u for d gift of life,for ur provision,for protection over me nd my family I J N amen
 
Kaneesha 'nini' Abrahams
Kaneesha 'nini' Abrahams D0n't c0me running back to me if u get treated the same way u treated me..
 
Mandy S Whitaker
Mandy S Whitaker jami u r my best freind thank u for being there for me, even when i didnt do anythin wrong. Hugggssss girl i love you
 
Buyie Sikhakhane
Buyie Sikhakhane bangani bonke abaqala ukuhamba namhlanje,unkulunkulu abenani.kusuka manje kuze kube i23 ds unkulunkulu anilondoloze nifike emakhaya niphilile niziphathe kahle.amabhodlela o ayi ngiyakhala ngawo ningawaphathi kakhulu guyz please.umbulalazwe lona,lv u all.ningahluphi ogogo nibathengele amadanon bayazifela ngoshukela.
 
Oshiberu Oluwaseunfunmi
Oshiberu Oluwaseunfunmi Eku owuro eyin gbogbo, asi ku ipalemo odun titun, odun naa a de ba wa layo o....Luv u all
 
Saagar Soni
Saagar Soni You never realise how much you like someone.... untill u see them with someone else...!! :)
 
Clinton Olivier
Clinton Olivier Where ever u are i can fell u thnkng of me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment