Friday, December 2, 2011

Went to my 1st therapy session this morning sore and tired now Had heat and pulse treatment Have 2 sets of exercises to do twice a day at home Going

Donna Thomas
Donna Thomas Went to my 1st therapy session this morning, sore and tired now. Had heat and pulse treatment. Have 2 sets of exercises to do twice a day at home. Going back tomorrow for round 2. After upping my muscle relaxers yesterday I am not feeling as much of the piercing pain in my leg today but it's still achy, throbbing and uncomfortable. Hoping each day gets better.
 
Alexandra Michele Cardinalle
Alexandra Michele Cardinalle “I value you enough to give you my most precious asset----my time. ”Whenever you give your time, you are making a sacrifice, and sacrifice is the essence of love……..You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. ……Love means giving up---yielding my preferences, comfort, goals, security, money, energy, or time for the benefit of someone else.”
 
Pam Testa
Pam Testa Does anyone question how our country became what it is. Please enjoy this reminder and remember Veterans past and present.A beautiful presentation Enjoy and be refreshed... You might even want to turn your speakers up a bit. I want to thank the person that sent this to me, and also all of the people that had forwarded it up to them. It gave me much pleasure and pride. I hope that all the people that I forward this to will in turn forward to their friends. God Bless America !!! Click here: Battle Hymn
 
Cliff Pavlovic
Cliff Pavlovic So now it will be possible for Android and iOS users to use RIM's system. In effect, RIM becomes a provider of a multi-platform secure corporate communication service.
www.cbc.ca
Shares of Research In Motion shot up as much as eight per cent after the BlackBerry-maker announced plans to offer software to companies and governments, allowing them to use Apple and Android smartphones and tablets on its secure network.
 
Amber Golmon
Amber Golmon feels like crap today ugh feel like i been run over by a bus :(
 
Stefani Stefano
Stefani Stefano WARNING FROM POLICE >This is the new thing these days with people out of work and needing cash. >Beware, it's headed our way. > > Warning..!!!! Warning..!!!! Warning..!!!! > > Just last weekend on Friday night we parked in a public parking area. As >we drove away I noticed a sticker on the rear window of the car. When I >took it off after I got home, it was a receipt for gas.. Luckily my >friend told me not to stop as it could be someone waiting for me to get >out of the car.. Then we received this email yesterday: > > WARNING FROM POLICE > > THIS APPLIES TO BOTH WOMEN AND MEN > > BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE--NEW WAY TO DO >CARJACKINGS (NOT A JOKE) > > Heads up everyone! Please, keep this circulating.... You walk across the >parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine and >shift into reverse. > > When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space, >you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, >you shift into Park, unlock your doors, and jump out of your car to >remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When >you reach the back of your car, that is when the carjackers appear out of >nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically mow you down >as they speed off in your car. > > And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car. > > So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and >your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised! > > BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED. > > If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, just drive away. >Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you read this e-mail. I hope >you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women. A purse >contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, >and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands. >Please keep this going and tell all your friends > >
 
Francine Snickerz
Francine Snickerz LMS for a nickname for u :-)
 
Sidney Russell
Sidney Russell Just got home from the doctors. Now just hanging out with Ash bout to eat and watch a movie :)
 
Brooklynn Applegate
Brooklynn Applegate gonnna take a nap(: <3 night !(:
 
Samuel Pike
Samuel Pike See's Ben with the ball, hears Ben boot the ball towards the kitchen, hears a massive smash! Doesn't take no Sherlock Holmes to guess what's happened! lmao
 
Richard Mark Overton
Richard Mark Overton i would like to say a big merry christmas to all my friends on face face book
 
Erin Freakin Hegedus
Erin Freakin Hegedus ......"Mayhew!! Silence that blasted coughing!!!!!"... I feeling like I'm breathing through a coffee stirrer. mmmm, cough drops.
 
Natoya Ninnyboo Palmer
Natoya Ninnyboo Palmer #rachetSeason ..... I got my rachet & I'm goin hunting..... #IswearImBoutToStartRobbinNiggaz #realShit .... All I need is a team
 
Frances Godwin Worley
Frances Godwin Worley Being Made Anew Thought for the Day "There are times we need to be "remade." It is during the times we feel we are being broken down that we need to trust that God will rebuild us into something more glorious than we could have ever imagined." Today's Word "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." (Romans 15:13 NIV) Today's Prayer Heavenly Father, there are times when I feel that my world is being shaken to the point of falling apart. I know that You are with me and I hold tight to You and the knowledge that nothing will befall me that isn't a part of Your ultimate plan for me and my life. I look forward to all that You have in store for my future as You remake me from the ground up into something wonderful. In Jesus sweet name, I pray ! Amen !
 
Marj Wishart-zimmer
Marj Wishart-zimmer Back in canada and it feels like i am a tourist... I want to go back to where it is warm and the men are men and breakfast comes in a liguid form...lmao
 
Marcus BiitchPlease Trent
Marcus BiitchPlease Trent i got a feeling........tonights gonna be a good good night
 
Daniel Milchev
Daniel Milchev Wooowww, thanks a lot for all the great wishes guys!!!! I had no idea how many FB friends I have ;)))) Thanks again everyone!!!
 
Eric Davis
Eric Davis I really hate it when people send you a message saying hey like they want to talk and then nothing more. If all you want to do is say hey. Keep it to yourself
 
Larry Lawrence
Larry Lawrence lesa has losted her voice this is a good day
 
Jenniie Piineda Rodriiguez
Jenniie Piineda Rodriiguez No lo se, no se por que lo hice, no se por que me diverti, y no se por que lo volveria a hacer...... comerme una bolsa de hot cheetos jjajajajjaajaja ;;;;)
 
Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson I'm on the internet, posin' as a little girl I'm tryin' to lure evil into my world I tell them that I'm curious, and I'm only 12 Mom and dad are gone for the day, and I'm by myself Buckets of throw up, are next to my computer Hopin' they'll show up, cuz what I'm about to do to 'em It would make the devil sick, I sharpen my blade I'm frontin' to this perv like I'm only in the 7th grade The doorbell rings I gotta get 'em inside In my best little girl voice I'm like, "Hi, come on in! I'm putting on my bikini!" And when the door shuts, that's when I let them see me "Hi there" I stab them in the neck first, cuz it hurts Hit 'em where the blood squirts Carve his whole face off, and make him eat it Chain him up by his foot in the basement bleeding
 
Shelly L Cox
Shelly L Cox I put pumpkin and patches out. They are wilder than me. Haha they have shelter and get love everyday and food and water. They are flailing their selves at the door. I am off to feed the bunnies and kitties. I will be back later. Have a gorgeous day.
 
Priyancah Anelov Jr.
Priyancah Anelov Jr. A lion would never cheat on his wife but ....Tiger Wood!
 
Dionte Jones
Dionte Jones THANKING ALMIGHTY MOST GREAT MOST MERCIFUL ALLAH FOR WAKEING ME UP EACHDAY GIVING ME A PURPOSE TO EXIST IN THIS WORLD AND FOR GIVING ME POWER TO FIGHT MY INNER JINN MEANS DEMONS ALLAH AKBAR MEANS GOD IS MOST GREAT............
 
Kaycee Oakley
Kaycee Oakley I've been procrastinating about cleaning my room for like 2 weeks now. Everytime i walk in there i get super disappointed cause its a disaster. I need some motivation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment