Friday, December 2, 2011

Off to Biology After that I only have two more classes before finals week I'm both very happy and a little sad LT ME SET DA RECORD STR8 FA SUM

Laura Berkstresser
Laura Berkstresser Off to Biology... After that I only have two more classes before finals week. I'm both very happy and a little sad.
 
Jazzy Phae
Jazzy Phae LT ME SET DA RECORD STR8 FA SUM PPL: MY WIFE NEVA CHEATED ON ME OK. WE HAD AN ARGUMENT & SAID SUM HURTFULLY THANGS 2 EACH OTHA BT SHE NEVA CHEATED SO WHOEVA GOIN AROUND SPREADIN RUMORS AND TELLIN DA STORY WRONG GT YA DAMN STORY RITE IT COST NOTHIN TA MIND YO OWN DAMN BUSINESS DIS DA MAIN REASON I DNT WIT MUTHAFUCKAS DESE DAYS I STAY TA MY DAMN SELF. IF I HURT YA FEELINGS OH FUCKIN WELL U GON LEARN TA MIND YA OWN BUSINESS CUZ IT WILL GT U HURT N DA END DISS MISS YASELF OT MY LIFE
 
Rhonda Monroe
Rhonda Monroe Im so lost without words but i know god has a plan for me and what im going thur now
 
Simeon Oluseyi Kusoro
Simeon Oluseyi Kusoro i have travld wide and far having encounter with gods...there is no other GOD like this,HE who lavishes me with favor.thank u BABA 4 anoda day
 
Susana Damian
Susana Damian Yeey I got Accepted back to medical!
 
Mike Rochip
Mike Rochip Another guy driving an old Volkswagen saw me and waved, and I honked back. It was very cool.
 
Kenneth Kosin
Kenneth Kosin I am no 1
 
Bryan L. Cobaris
Bryan L. Cobaris is killing some time while waiting on the family. LMS if you want to know why I love you!
 
Ashutosh Yadav
Ashutosh Yadav Wife: Honey, if I die would you get married again? Husband: No dear. Wife: I'm sure you would. Annoyed husband: Okay, I would. Wife: Would you let her sleep in our bed? Husband: Ya, I guess so. Wife: Would you let her wear my clothes. Husband: No, she is taller than you. :D
 
Gavon Danny Thompson
Gavon Danny Thompson I TLD HER I MISS EVERYTHANG BOUT HER
 
Robert Schearer
Robert Schearer Going to see my mooma today i hope she is doing better and get out of the hospital soon
 
Cheryl Finch
Cheryl Finch wrapped 24 books for our Christmas countdown.......I hope Fletch is ready to do the rest of the wrapping cuz I'm done!
 
Stone Bridgette
Stone Bridgette Gunna go down town i guess. gotta get som stuff done. HAGD
 
Ronnie Eubanks
Ronnie Eubanks Does anyone have a home address for Chris Campbell's parents? My office held a fundraiser and had a drawing for a charity. I voted for the Wounded Warrior project and it won. I wanted to make the donation in Chris' memory.
 
Kris Sugar Bear Tillman
Kris Sugar Bear Tillman What's gucci just chilling what should i do today
 
Dharmender Singh
Dharmender Singh A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other' s love. !...
 
Blackwolf Henderson
Blackwolf Henderson Just got home, had a little nice lunch, watching Jeremy Kyle, playing on the laptop, enjoying the nice, chilly day. I hope everyone has a good day.
 
Emily Wethington
Emily Wethington I agree with him!
front.moveon.org
What's the reason for opposing this again?
 
Shantese Elizabeth Guerrero
Shantese Elizabeth Guerrero :DDD Moms taking me out to lunch to my favorite place, the asiain buffet! Totally missed breakfast so that means im very hungry & peope better move out of the way when i get there! Lol. xD
 
Lori Scott
Lori Scott To all my lady friends, In honor of Women's History Month and Erma Bombeck who lost her fight with cancer.....I am passing on the Puple Hat. But mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute; look at it and really see it; live it and never give it back. STOP SWEATING THE SMALL STUFF! Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more, or who's doing what Instead, let's cherish the relationships we have with those who do love us...
 
Edward T Pelkey
Edward T Pelkey I love my job sometimes
 
Samantha Michelle Garcia
Samantha Michelle Garcia Sometimes its good to have a sister who listens to you and tells u itll be ok When shes not a bitch 99.9% percent of the day I love her for her sisterly words..
 
Aimee Nicks
Aimee Nicks ok so now that phone is dead and have no way to charge it..lol... so if you need to get a hold of me later after 5 call me at home.... sorry guys! soon I will have a good phone... HOPEFULLY TOMORROW!!! :)
 
Kristi Bendeliani
Kristi Bendeliani I'm Christian and I say: "It's such a great speech!"
front.moveon.org
What's the reason for opposing this again?
 
Ryan Anthony Oubre
Ryan Anthony Oubre It's like 09 in your basement and I'm in love with Nebby. And I still love her, but it fell through cause I wasn't ready.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment