Friday, December 2, 2011

fone numbersecond chancerelationshipfrenship or hangout which do u want frm me i was born to suffer so that i can be a better person we all make mistakes as humans so

Valini Singh
Valini Singh fone number,second chance,relationship,frenship or hangout which do u want frm me?
 
Abdi Jackson
Abdi Jackson i was born to suffer so that i can be a better person. we all make mistakes, as humans. so what do u think, learn form it now don't wost ur life little brotho.
 
Harly Wynn
Harly Wynn #USC U can't beat us ...and can't join us the books is closed
 
Bysshe Lou Matlhoame
Bysshe Lou Matlhoame Don't u get enuf ttention from me?why are you seeking the world's so bad? :'-(
 
Kamakshi Gaur
Kamakshi Gaur When u love sm1 very much...remember u also giving thm power to hurt u...bcos only ur loved 1 cn hurt u....others dnt hav that power..
 
Darryl Masterton
Darryl Masterton Just seeing ur face makes me feel like stamping u but I'm not gonna coz I'm the better person
 
Evelyn Majuma
Evelyn Majuma TALK ALL U WANT AM STIL NT LISTENING....by de way NAMPENDA ZAIDI
 
Rita Sotelo
Rita Sotelo The lady told me that i came perfect time. THe way it works is if the owner doesnt claim their dog by 3 days they put them up for adoption. When i heard that i was even more puzzled. So they told me they were spayed and neutered as well as treated with deworming, flea treatment, heart preventive, heart worm test vaccinated with Parvo/Destemper and Bordetella. i was like WOW! So bottom line she was saying that they were about to be adopted. It was so awkward as i had to adopt my own dogs because of the policies and procedures. They were like, "how come u took so long to claim ur dogs" i told them that we were so in the zone looking around our neighborhood and we finally got our thoughts together as i did call during the weekend as well as the other day n left couple messages. I asked about the people who turned them in. I left my number and asked if they could call them to call me so i can thank them. We are so thankful for people like them and now that i am better educated i will know what to do. Oh yeah, they even put chips in them. Thank you Lord! So i had my two babies sitting on me while i drive from the Humane Society right off King Street. Oh yeah, i swung by Eirwins job to surprise him and he surely was surprised. It was like a dream that came true!! Thank you all for your prayers! God is good! All the time!!!!!!!
 
Mino Likwasi
Mino Likwasi who nids banks wen u cn js bury o tht money u have on th masiv land u own huh?? I mean i hate th lines at atms nd in banks 2..id rathr js dig t up wen i want t.. :-p
 
Taylor Paige Goble
Taylor Paige Goble Can't wait to find out what my best friend is having:)) love u cass!!
 
Ian Brindley
Ian Brindley THANKS EVER ONE, HOPE TO SE U ALL SOON XX XX
 
Matlangies Vukeya
Matlangies Vukeya esh am missing him so much I love u
 
Zandile Maria Modisana
Zandile Maria Modisana 4 thz of u wh r hurt,nvr evr try 2 revenge,yes! It is painful,bt put evrythng in da hands of da Lord,wh knws evrythng,en he wl provide.En 4 thz of u wh r dng da gud thngz,plz dnt stop,bcoz greater thngz r cmng 4 u.En 4 thz wh sin evryday en evrytym,ur sin wl follow u.
 
Peter Ramoshaba Wa Mpho
Peter Ramoshaba Wa Mpho Basadi do u prefer a man wth big tummy(mokhaba)or flat tummy(six pairs) & why?
 
Pat Huxtable Mais
Pat Huxtable Mais PILLS---I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me you... See More
 
Daisy Dlight
Daisy Dlight God in u i trust,let ur will be done in my life.Arise oh lord n change my situation,for u say the plans u hve for us are for good nt for evil.oh lord Arise n take ur place.
 
Brandon Priest
Brandon Priest Do U Know Girls all They do is go on facebook
 
Ogbaji Andy
Ogbaji Andy Baby girl u luk vry sweet nd i dearly luv u hw di
 
Satish Prakash
Satish Prakash No 1 fall in luv frm face, its by hrt by nature dat represents u. No heart fall in luv by choice, its by chance. No 1 lives in luv by chance, its by faith..
 
Jakyia Hall
Jakyia Hall Well at wrk chillin dnt get off til 5 want to say happy birthday to my neice taniya yay she 2yrs old then my handsome son jaydens tommrrow mommy love u jayden and auntie baby
 
Andile Melodene Buthelezi
Andile Melodene Buthelezi I feel lyk, m sttng in a Rum fll of ppl that I lv & u knw wht, they jst dnt cr whether or not i live or die, 2 them m jst anothr Gal jst anothr stranger, 2 me, They r my Best Friends, The only ppl i hv left..
 
Msila Wempisi
Msila Wempisi Intimacy is 1 of da benefits of sex. So b warnd ppl, da les u hv sex wt ur patna da mo u luz da intimacy.
 
Faith Michael
Faith Michael A blind man was walkin along d road with a lamp, a man passin by saw him & said "look @ you, stupid blind man. u cant see, wat are u doin wit a lamp?" the blind said, "foolish man like u, am holdin dis lamp becos of blind people like u who have eyes but cannot see" Pls frnds, hold ur lamps as dis year is comin 2 an end. if not 4 urself, 4 those who have eyes but can not see!
 
Zephaniah DjTru Nicholson
Zephaniah DjTru Nicholson PPL SAY MONEY AIN'T EVERYTHING .....BUT WEN THEY GOT MONEY THEY DON'T SAY NUTHIN!! Ppl r so stupid... U CAN'T LIVE HAPPY WITH MONEY!!!! #ROAD2RICHES
 
Andile Malinga
Andile Malinga Ziyawa ka Andile(Mahazat)on d 19 make sure u dnt bring r gal nawe gal dnt bring r men bcause ziyobe ziwa amadoda ayobe amaningi nabantwana bayobe bakhona cnt wait woza nawe uzobona ongwezwa ngabath
 

No comments:

Post a Comment