Friday, December 2, 2011

I think I need a pair of Reebok Dee Brown Pumps in my life throwbackswag got to grind it out the rest of the year I HAVE to start the

Deeyo Otero
Deeyo Otero I think I need a pair of Reebok Dee Brown Pumps in my life... #throwbackswag
 
Carlos Wright
Carlos Wright $$$ got to grind it out the rest of the year. I HAVE to start the year out wit them stacks $$$
 
Helen Clarkson
Helen Clarkson just had an interwiew at Harlan Bakeries i think it is... i hope i get that right there big money big money... now i am waiting my mom and aunt to come scoop me up so i can go get my mouth swabbed and then get the job at amazon so i can start making reall big money... remember i always love the haters and i kno yall love me back... lol... PEACE !!!!!!!!
 
Wendy Micallef-Moore
Wendy Micallef-Moore My hubby and I were reading my horoscope and it told me I was in love with someone with the initial "J" . My husband asked, who that was, I replied "you, Jackass!"
 
Eric Woods
Eric Woods I don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥. Repost if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here with you for Christmas
 
Kiril Stankovski
Kiril Stankovski http://www.motika.com.mk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28209:2011-12-01-10-19-36&catid=8:2011-03-26-19-23-19&Itemid=23
www.motika.com.mk
Се насмеа ли денес?
 
Dee Makeityo Bussiness Montague
Dee Makeityo Bussiness Montague Red sour diesel & AK47...... I mixed'em all together....and my brain be up in heaven
 
Krystal Blythe
Krystal Blythe Baby you dont have to try to read my mind cause u know i wanna get it in yea and tell me why would we just think about it if you want it then i got it we can be body 2 body :)
 
Joe Rock
Joe Rock CHILLING IN D.L.FOR THE MOMENT TRYNA GET MY HUSTLE ON.DAAMN ITS A NICE DAY.HOPE U ENJOY IT LIKE I WILL?
 
Chandra PhattKatt Williams
Chandra PhattKatt Williams I AM ABOUT TO GO UP STAIRS WIT MY JUICY JESS SO SHE CAN DO MY BROWS........YEA BOY.....(^__^)!!!!!
 
Edgar Felton Benitez
Edgar Felton Benitez NY vacation has been great but I can't leave NY without having a real NY pizza!
 
Taryn Monkman
Taryn Monkman I Got My MP3 And It Wasn't The One They Sent Us The Diffrent One But Oh Well At Least I Got An MP3 Im Happy :)
 
Felipe Villegas
Felipe Villegas And here i am again waitin...
 
Monica Pitts
Monica Pitts Its funny what people comment on.....I said eagles or seahawks....what do u think
 
Shane T. Keadle
Shane T. Keadle I'm getting free drinks do to the fact I drove, by myself, 16 hours to be in Tampa tonight. Love it!!!
 
Alishia Lorrain Mccoy
Alishia Lorrain Mccoy **Who has a man, that will get up from FaceBook and watching tv, when his girl wants a milk shake 2 in the morning? I do (: lol
 
Lisa Patchett
Lisa Patchett I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven ♥♥♥♥ There is so so many of you spending Christmas in Heaven
 
Justin Jones
Justin Jones Its december 1st new month .on to a new life:)) I feel great.the pain is officially gone thankgod :)
 
Martha Donelson
Martha Donelson david left his truck with donnie and i the only ones to get the truck from me will be carolyn or davids bank all others will go to jail
 
Shawna Smith
Shawna Smith I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven ♥♥♥♥ Merry Christmas.. R.I.P. Papa, I love & miss you soo much :/
 
Sobin Kurian
Sobin Kurian Have a happy christmas in advance. Even though i wont..
 
Zulfiqur Mahmood Robin
Zulfiqur Mahmood Robin I remember back.. when I was a little girl watching all those movies.. about a girl falling completely.. in love with a boy. I always told myself .. that wasn’t going to be me, that I was never going .. to go crazy over a silly boy, but look at me now... That silly boy is the only thing on my mind...
 
Danielle Wood
Danielle Wood the video i uploaded yesterday for shantelle wasnt the right one so im trying to get the right one to upload :)
 
Kathy Nickerson Parkman
Kathy Nickerson Parkman Its a good thing I don't have tons of money cause i would buy one of everything that is so cute that is on my FB page!!!!!!!! OHHHHH to dream!
 
Ashley Burton
Ashley Burton I always have the weirdest morning dreams.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment