Friday, December 2, 2011

Ok Just when i thought i was gon have ppl guessing 4 a min on that last music choice Here's a good one here Where is Anita at Come on

Dwayne Garrett
Dwayne Garrett Ok. Just when i thought i was gon have ppl guessing 4 a min on that last music choice. Here's a good one here. Where is Anita at? Come on Miss Lady! 'I will find U and all that we knew so I can breathe again. be myself & ur friend. And I will find U. All the words that i choose that put our love on the mend. Press resend & start over again
 
Ruby Pacheco
Ruby Pacheco Awake!goin to get up get redy nd go do a lil shoppin wit laura nd my princess,before wrk!! :) luv u gurls!
 
Prestine Luther Johnson
Prestine Luther Johnson I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me if u believe that lms
 
Shaketa Nobles
Shaketa Nobles ITS BN A YEAR SINCE U LEFT US WAT THEY SAY WAT DT KILL U ONLY MAKES U STRONGER AINT THAT THA TRUTH
 
Sasha Ackbersingh
Sasha Ackbersingh Im sooooooooooooo.........extremely proud of ma mommy.....shes getting an award at her graduation tomorrow!!!!it hurts knowing i cannot be there:'(....wish i was there to see her graduating from Bethlehem Teachers College nd lets nt forget her collecting tht award.I feel like a mom...lol..being proud of her daughter..I love u Jennifer Ackbersingh and Sasha Ackbersingh is EXTREMELY proud of u!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Helen Smith
Helen Smith Always been in school. Never late for school. Never had a detention. Never missied a class. Never got kicked out of class. Always did my homework. Never talked back to the teacher. Like this if u think im lying. Put this as ur status and see how many likes you get
 
Ojuri Kolade
Ojuri Kolade Head above water. Thank u lord.
 
Brady McKinley
Brady McKinley Ok fb.. go to my page and look at the link to vote for murderfly for a nationwide tour, those guys deserve the chance for the world to hear... and itune that shit too. If u like metal, youll like them. Good luck guys
 
Charlotte Reynolds
Charlotte Reynolds I'm a pain in everybodys butt at first, but eventually u get used to me and i start to tickle :)
 
Mortez Ward
Mortez Ward call a time out where did he come from i dont even no his name thay say u cant just come in tha game like that { like wat i say ballin & shitin on niggas tha way u do } im only 23 this is wat i do dont be mad at me just do tha same "$MB" ~we just do it~
 
Supreet Oberoi
Supreet Oberoi Its not necessary to RUN alwaz behind people and show ur LOVE. Sumtyms give SPACE 4 dm 2 REALISE ur worth and knw hw lyf feels widout U. Gn tc all .
 
Diamond HeadHoncho Veney
Diamond HeadHoncho Veney If u wanna chanqe who u are, u have to chanqe wat u do 1st !!
 
Ella Eyecandy Davis
Ella Eyecandy Davis on this said date Dec.1st we lost one of our tripplets-Mr.Sherman-Byrd.Rip god hold my fam up on this day-Bara-Herman-Therma-Monique-Danielle.touch my fam heart2day.And pray their strenght on 2day..rest on my cuz Sherman u will NEVER b4gotten.bless cuz Byrd and touch daddy Byrd n a special way...love yall my fam....#mygirlslovesomeSherman Byrd rip cuz&thanks4lovin us..tears cause my cuz was a humble MAN to Everybody..prayers4 da Byrd fam on 2day.......
 
Fasoranti Fash Damilola
Fasoranti Fash Damilola In ur vivacity stupor, watch out not 2hurt odas pple's emotions: u cld save d day!
 
Rocky Lokapur
Rocky Lokapur i luv u, to one who loves is very special.
 
Tiffany Cook
Tiffany Cook I hate liars!.I mean i know everybody dont tell the truth all the time people do lie when for a good cause.But not for dumb petty shit.When u lie to me its like u spitten in my face,which u disrespected me.I ask u face to face & u flat out told me no then come to find out u did.So u done disrespected me so therefore i have no use for u anymore.#DONE!
 
Chris Curel Tellem
Chris Curel Tellem Youth Group today at 6:30pm Our Lady of Victory 17&over. See u there!
 
Sigcasho Zenzinkosi
Sigcasho Zenzinkosi A strong women knwz hw 2 keep her lyf in order, even wit tears in her eyez, she stil manages 2 sy "I M OK" wit a smile, change iz coming. God has heard ur prayerz nd syz hard tym iz over, if u believe in him u wil succed
 
Paul Dubazana
Paul Dubazana 1 dec 2011 i hv jst been declared HIV-, bt even if ur HIV+ u stil our part
 
Keren Alexis Longino
Keren Alexis Longino Up and being so productive. Thanks Ashlee M. Hill, u inspire me!!! LOL
 
Tara Alwaysloving Kaine
Tara Alwaysloving Kaine If u bout it bout it come see me i want a nigga 2 sneak me! sn:whats hapnin!
 
Siddharth Banerjee
Siddharth Banerjee A Love Letter by a Brilliant Maths Student to his Girlfriend- . My sweet 'straight line' yesterday,i was passing by ur 'rectangular' house in 'trigonometric' lane. There my eyes wth 'positive slope' felt 'orthogonally' on ur cute 'circular face','conical nose'&'sperical' eyes. Before seeing u my heart was a 'null set', bt when a 'vector' from ur eyes at deviation of 'theta radians' made a 'tangent...' to my heart, i got differentiated. My luv 4 u is 'quadratic eqn'with 'real roots'. Now u can only 'integrate' me back to my life... . . . . . . With my love 'tending to infinity'. :P

Likes

Siddharth Banerjee
 
Bicaisha Wright
Bicaisha Wright Oooooooo i just love me some Brandon! :) i wouldnt trade my baby for the world, feels good to have somebody to truely love no matter u go threw somebody you knw will be there.......
 
John Mark
John Mark Latest collaborations in town. 1 : zoo le zoo ft lady gaga. 2: terry G ft steve wonder. 3: timaya ft rick ross. 4: ducan mighty ft nicki minaj 5 daddy shokey ft lil wayne 5: pasuma ft beyonce. 6: don jazzy ft bird man 7 : LKT ft jessi J 8 : black face ft bruno mars in Erema. 9: cobo snoop ft rihanna. 10 : olamide ft Jay Z 11 : da grin ft 2 pac 12: soul 2 ft willow smith. 13: morachi ft twister. Dat d latest music's in town nw go nd buy u copy......
 
Howard Moffitt
Howard Moffitt i be da type to have plenty bitches text one see wat dey on she playin around ima text mi other hoes den straight cake up wit a lil hoe if u hit mi line bitch just kno u missed out #duckedoff
 

No comments:

Post a Comment