Friday, December 2, 2011

Keep on having a true luv wit ur fiance I've found a new life Wish I had a kuddle buddy This is perfect weather for that kind of krap My

Ajitaramu Tosin Opeyemi
Ajitaramu Tosin Opeyemi Keep on having a true luv wit ur fiance
 
Nico Singer
Nico Singer I've found a new life
 
Achilles Coleman
Achilles Coleman Wish I had a kuddle buddy. This is perfect weather for that kind of krap
 
John Imbriano
John Imbriano My Stats prof tells the class if we'd like, we can stay for a review. Anybody else is free to go. I get up and start to leave, and she gets tight at me -_- maybe its cuz I was the only person who was leaving..
 
Benard Kirui
Benard Kirui Some people are lyk clouds, once they fuck off it's a beautiful day
 
Momo Slamdunknbeast Booker
Momo Slamdunknbeast Booker Teacher ask student a question T: what is love to you? S: Love is a figure of speech for two people making a circle of symbols collide to a middle of your heart, love is poetry not something you just say to someone, to cherish a gift of prodigy music, love is something special, ut is willing to give your last breathe to someone you willing to die for, what typical question can you randomly ask someone about love. T: So that's what you saying love is? S: yes that's what i said, didnt i T: wrong love is not none of those things, because if it was i would be married to my wife. S: so what tf that got to do wit me, nobody told you to be married unfaithful to a leprechaun. T: so what you saying love is about S: didnt i JUST SAY YES TF CAN YOU HEAR!!
 
Jade Kessy Selly
Jade Kessy Selly maitiso tshaba koo!ke a simolla 2dæ gongwe one a tla nna betanyana mo di blind datn!
 
Mac Collins Chidebe
Mac Collins Chidebe BREAKING NEWS!!!! "MISS GHALLYWOOD" HAS BEEN CHANGED TO "MISS GOLDENWOOD" REASON? WE NEVER KNEW THAT GHALLYWOOD AS A NAME IS SOMEBODY'S PERSONAL AND PRIVATE REGISTERED COMPANY NOT EVEN A NAME FOR GHANA MOVIE INDUSTRY. GHANA IS A LAND OF GOLD AND MY PRETTY GIRLS ARE GOLDEN TOO...............SORRY FOR THE CHANGE OF NAME. LOVE U ALL.
 
Dudley Brand
Dudley Brand How do you Dudley? Take a look at the link on the left on our Hair Care and Cosmetics page to flip through some of our favorite looks! Like what you see? Click the image to find out what products you need to achieve the look.
 
Taisha SoReal Boone
Taisha SoReal Boone I want you after dinner bc you such a dessert! Can I hit it in da morning! -Fab on full blast
 
Matthew Brian Brown
Matthew Brian Brown hey looky at this, a video, i made, with my hands :o - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0VLIMgsv98 #matthewbrianbrown
www.youtube.com
So i'm back home, everybody pretty much left while I was gone. I'm trying to make ends meet by selling some stuff. Wee, life is fun :P My Canon Vixia HF10 fo...
 
James Vandergriff
James Vandergriff I'm super lazy today. Which is like normal lazy but I'm also wearing a cape.
 
Mbali Palesa Fuze
Mbali Palesa Fuze Ppl kip teling u der problems wen things r bad, bt wen its all rosey its hard evn gtng a helo from them...* ppl in our lives*
 
Tiffiny Peterson
Tiffiny Peterson Cordelia was up until around midnight last night, just signing and playing in her room. I heard her ring the cow bell she got at the fair as I was getting off to bed. I guess she was just a bit restless last night like her mommy, and she slept in until about 9:00 AM!
 
Shanta Shantita
Shanta Shantita i thought i was independent or that i had grown enough but gosh!, everytime i check myself homesickness creeps up on me. I miss my family so bad, but good news is i'm gonna talk to mama and papa tomorrow through skype or ym..i felt so excited:-). Have a sweet dreams and guys, forget everything but don't forget to pray!!
 
Angie Schraub Liggett
Angie Schraub Liggett HEADS UP AND EYES OPEN LADIES~~~~ Reposting for a friend.... Bit of info that was posted by a friend. It happened by Edison school....... Ladies, if you go walking around Pekin please be careful. Some psycho tried to force one of my best friends into his car today, thankfully he got spooked when she wouldn't stop screaming. Just thought everyone deserved a heads up!
 
Fatboydadon Fleurantin
Fatboydadon Fleurantin Hey my name is Fatboy and I'm an addict. I'm addicted to money, I love fast cars, I love jewelry, I love pussy, but I dont love these women. I dont know what it is about me I dont know I just cant do it i just cant help. I refuse to be in a commited relationship because I just I just dont like that shit. Ya kno I'm sorry I need help.
 
Nondumiso Lalenn
Nondumiso Lalenn Wow! Ts chrismas tym!...Ds z such an exciting tym of d yr.. Most pple hv holidyz n d new yr wl soon b here! Many of us also gv n receive gifts frm frndz n families on xmas dy.. Bt ts nt only abt gifts..Ts also d dy dt christians celebrate d brth of Jesus Christ n Nondumiso Laleni wth their loved ones..Hv a wndrful holidy bangane...*Swtdrmz*
 
Kenny MacDonald
Kenny MacDonald Hitting the Mall tomorrow after class with Dom... hang out with her and look for work.. got quite a few places in mind to hit...
 
Heather Tung
Heather Tung Thursday is without a doubt the best day of the week. :)
 
Rajeev Rana
Rajeev Rana A MEMORY is a PHOTOGRAPH ... Taken by the HEART to make a SPECIAL MOMENT last FOREVER ... ♥
 
Susie Armour Brown
Susie Armour Brown Had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our Graddaughter,Meredith Massey, was bapyized the Sunday after. We are so proud of her.
 
Plum Zoegirl Kitchen
Plum Zoegirl Kitchen I HATE A FUNNY ACTIN BITCH. BITCH FUCK U KISS MY ASS ON A HOT SUNDAY U DUMB HOE...
 
Antiri Appiah
Antiri Appiah Ascension senior high kumasi is not a good skull so beware
 
Cary Snowden
Cary Snowden 10:30 a.m. - Timpanogos looks absolutely stunning with a white cloud across the top and dark clouds behind. Look quick!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment