Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank you Google and my blog readers for the 12485 I received last month I can't wait to unveil what I'm planning to do with the money For now enjoy

Keith Hattori Jr.
Keith Hattori Jr. Thank you Google and my blog readers for the $124.85 I received last month. I can't wait to unveil what I'm planning to do with the money! For now, enjoy my newest post about an adenture at the mall: http://keenkeith.blogspot.com
 
Stephanie Lynn Liston
Stephanie Lynn Liston Well found out that i am having surgery for my knee..december 14th..wish me luck
 
Dodie Rockenstein Dareing
Dodie Rockenstein Dareing Have all the oldie Christmas CD's on while I hang roping on the railings and everywhere I can !!!! Karen Carpenter is so awsome!!! Picking up the tree tomorrow which am anxious to decorate with the granddaughter's !
 
Donna Jones Lawson
Donna Jones Lawson I AM THANKFUL FOR GOD'S AMAZING LOVE AND GRACE AND FOR THE MEMORIES THAT WARMS US AND GETS US THROUGH OUR DARKEST TIMES. I DESIRE THE PRAYERS OF ALL GOD'S PEOPLE TO GET US THROUGH THE LOSS OF ONE WE ALL LOVED SO MUCH........MACK THOMPSON WILL SURE BE MISSED BY ALL. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND PRAYERS AND MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.
 
Jasmine Medina
Jasmine Medina -I will be oneee happy person if my sis Shayna Hendrix is at my 18 bdayy party i havenn't seen her since likee 06' forreal thouu . . . i miss her <3
 
Shannon Lis
Shannon Lis I heart radio - Holiday Mix- I heart u!!
 
Nevesta Hyatt
Nevesta Hyatt something good needs to happen,like now! somethings gotta give, i dont wanna even get outta bed, jus wanna sleep the days away! i really am startin to hate life, only thing keepin me goin is the amazing angel that i have to make me smile.! i love you noah, we'll fix this!
 
Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson RIP TO MY BABY BROTHER WHO WOULD BE 29 TODAY..I LOVE YOU BRO AND I KNOW YOUR LOOKING DOWN UPON ME RIGHT NOW.MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THAT GOOD GREEN WITH AUNTIE DIANE MAKE SURE SHES SETTLED IN UP THERE WITH YOU GRANNY AND PAW PAW LOVE YOU GUYS
 
Jason Bell
Jason Bell Dear Mario! I wasted my whole childhood saving your Bitch you better appreciate it cause i ain't doing it again...
 
Tina Wallis
Tina Wallis Well dr said i pulled the scar tissue in my stomach
 
Noonie Aphriani Fithria
Noonie Aphriani Fithria There came a time when I whised to explain me to myself..
 
Zach Woolsey
Zach Woolsey "I see my shit all in yo shit, we call that ima-tay-tion..."
 
Cent Dollars
Cent Dollars Wot i want 2 do is wot i dnt do.wot i dnt want 2 do is wot i c mysef doing.
 
Farron Nicole Rea Cole
Farron Nicole Rea Cole damn thank you all for tha ones that knowme tha best yes i may be alot of things to people but love is something i knnow how to do i raised those boys as much s i can i love them i cry everynigh about them i am going through alot right now and i be dam i bring tha best that is in my life to tha bad i love those boys way way way more then my mom does me that isone good thing i can say i have been done wrong buy a parent buy my mom only kept me for tha childsupport thats is not me really what make me hurt so bad tha people that run there mouths about me is worse then me daniell you buy fare need to tell me what kind of mom i am lol you told my sister thatyou will cut her throat and let lexxi my neice watch you grow up really my name is not a dick keep it out of yours youknow me bye say so not personal everyone that took up for me i love all of you really i am doing what i can not to be like my mom and thatis what is helpng through this i will not urt my kids like i been hurt
 
Raama Karwa
Raama Karwa Reality :) When a boy proposes a girl.... her answers are: 1)yes ... 2)no 3)apko dost samajhti hu 4)i am engaged 5)i love someone else Larkiya kitni Jhoti hoti hai :P & When a girl proposes a boy. . . . his answers are always : 1)haan 2)yes 3)ok 4)alright 5)mee too. . . Lako ka dil,,, dil nahi dariya hota hai....... .....
 
Megan House
Megan House akward moment when a girl says 'god i was so fat that year' while her friends are thinking you still are you silly bitch..
 
Angelia Santos
Angelia Santos Well i guess ill go clean the inside of my truck that way nomore cups can fall out when andrews teacher puts him in after school.:) be back later..
 
Ruchi Vashistha
Ruchi Vashistha i just hate everyone.now i want to live wid god
 
Carrie Miller
Carrie Miller When I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you have 2 choices: (1) Copy & Paste this on your wall (2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart, It touched mine ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Jose Henriquez
Jose Henriquez FUCKIN GRIFO N BUZZ EARLY IN THE MORNING I NEED ONE MORE FOURTY
 
Cornelius Kiptoo
Cornelius Kiptoo Jst tek it eazy dia,i stil luv u
 
Claudia Rubio-Villalpando
Claudia Rubio-Villalpando Took Lucy for a good! Sucks that I had to carry the DOG cause of stupid strays trying to sniff her!! Ugh!
 
Mary Krout
Mary Krout Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ,♥.. put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas
 
Steve'o Clark
Steve'o Clark Just got kicked out of Vortex!! Was threatened by the cops if I go back!! For some reason the owner seems to think he can control other peoples lives and tell them what they need to do with it!!
 
Betsy Clemens-Garr
Betsy Clemens-Garr Yay, I won $100.00 on a scratch off, that will go towards my tires
 

No comments:

Post a Comment