Friday, December 2, 2011

Gearing up for a busy month of singing a Messiah concert a church Christmas concert a vocal class final showcase the Santa Clarita Carolers not to mention choir

Carol Grimme Bratcher
Carol Grimme Bratcher Gearing up for a busy month of singing - a Messiah concert, a church Christmas concert, a vocal class final showcase, the Santa Clarita Carolers - not to mention choir sinigng on Sundays and Christmas Eve. Singing is my passion, so this is good!
 
Aaryan Urmaliya
Aaryan Urmaliya K^a`pang i c^he..............yarrrrrrr..........4 sm 1 yarrrrrrrrr..........
 
Jimmy Valiant
Jimmy Valiant Christmas Special Order now a 566 page hardback copy of "Woo...Mercy Daddy!" Welcome To My World The Jimmy Valiant Story and Boogie will personally autography it to you. Plus, as a Christmas bonus Angel will autograph her new children's book “Piggy in a Blanket,” an 8 1/2 by 11 glossy hardback that she wrote and illustrated. You can receive both books before Christmas by sending a U.S. (mone...y order only) for $55.00. Add $15.00 extra for orders outside of U.S.A. Shipping will be free!!!!!! Send money order to: Jimmy Valiant 2916 Alleghany Springs Road Shawsville, VA 24162 As an extra bonus the Valiants will personally autography an 8x10 colored photo of themselves if your order is in by December 15, 2011 Thanks for your order in advance. God Bless! Merry Christmas! Jimmy and Angel Valiant
 
Darren Yardie Multitalented Grant
Darren Yardie Multitalented Grant Reading "How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way" by Stan Lee and John Buscema...I'ma definately learn a few good tricks to improve my work :)
 
Mindi Stevens-Little
Mindi Stevens-Little WELL I GOT KYLEE A APT DEC 21 AT 1230 AT COOKS WISH U LUCK AND PRAYERS
 
Amelia Carrillo
Amelia Carrillo Se me a hecho eterno llegar a este mes... MMMM ya quiero q nasca esta bebe!
 
Lauren Taylor
Lauren Taylor Haaahaaa Johnny Finney Finks He's Sick When Clearly He Isn't Chattin Bare Shit About Me Outa His Dirty Fukin Mouth Needs 2 Get A Fukin Life Seriouslly Knockin On My Door At That Time In The Mornin Sort Ya Lifee Outt !!!
 
Matt Stephens
Matt Stephens Haha What have I started?! I look on my homepage and every other status is about Munging!! Think there's going to be quite a few empty graves sometime soon...
 
Vp Loveyu'Skylah Pratcher
Vp Loveyu'Skylah Pratcher I know dhay hate on meh aint qone een say nun ima take ya bitch ...from ya put dhem jimmy c's on ha DESIGNER i know yu cuddn afford m vvs shinnin like florida blue ....water ...im ascronaut wtf yu thank !!! Ridin in a spaceship blowin on dank...IM EPIC While she know yu aint ...yo qah want meh tf yu thank FUTURE
 
Tabitha Faith Lee
Tabitha Faith Lee One night, the moon said to me, "if he makes you cry, why don't you leave him" I paused for a while and looked back to the moon and said, "moon, will you ever leave your sky?"
 
Yelena Turkov
Yelena Turkov I love crispy air and fog in a morning! It's going to be a beautiful day! :)
 
La Senal Cardiel
La Senal Cardiel Hola a todas las chikas y amigos de el valle de texas
 
Bandile Sydney
Bandile Sydney Wht cn u du in a relationship when u ar de only one hu always make phonecals but effort ar neglected wht does dis means?
 
Crystal Dawn Kejick
Crystal Dawn Kejick cant believe it would have been my baby girls birthday the other day,, miss you so much my baby,,,, gonna have to mke her a memorial dinner this weekend,,, , not a day goes by that me and my husband dont think of our angel that is watching over us,, miss you breana and wish so dearly rthat you coulda still been with us,,, happy belated birthday to our lil angel that has passed on... we shall meet once again on the beautiful shore,,, love you so much,,,
 
Pooja Majumder
Pooja Majumder Love is measured not in moments of time but in timeless moments. Good Night! December started with a very bad note, ppl say MORNING SHOWS THE DAY, if this the morning then what will be the ni8, i mean the rest of december.
 
Cheng Vang
Cheng Vang gonna lay low for a bit tired from a 5 day party weekend done jus about everything people would do in a month or maybe even a year gimme 2 week then i ll be ready to go at it agian
 
Adrian Alexander Guerrero
Adrian Alexander Guerrero I got a few messages that said "Hey text me!" And they gave me their number. Uh, I"m NOT gonna text you.
 
Joseph Modarelli
Joseph Modarelli So true it's sad
m.facebook.com
 
Dale Fox Holsenback
Dale Fox Holsenback DOGS ARE SO AGREEABLE , THEY ASK NO QUESTIONS , THEY MAKE NO CRITICISMS!! BUT THEY SURE DIG BIG HOLES !!!!!!! WHY, DIXIE , CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS NOT A GOOD SPOT !!
No truer words......share it. <3 ~Cheryl
 
Christian Page
Christian Page Aching like a good one!
 
Dawn Carriker
Dawn Carriker TIM LOVES MY SOUP I MADE YESTERDAY. THATS RIGHT DAWN IS A DARN GOOD COOK WHEN I HAVE REASONS ENOUGH (LIKE A NEW CROCK POT) TO COOK :D
 
Zack Yatt Menasche
Zack Yatt Menasche "old man take a look at my life, how I'm NOT like you"
 
Bob Peck
Bob Peck "You can’t kill an idea with a bullet. You can only kill an idea with a better idea." -Gregory David Roberts
 
Vicky Glendinning
Vicky Glendinning Disney should make a bald princess so that every little girl fighting cancer can feel beautiful. Re-post this if you agree.... I did ♥
 
Kurtis Rubalcava
Kurtis Rubalcava Helping my gpa paint a negrito statue while my babe gets her hair done :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment