Friday, December 2, 2011

chrs x2 kill all the noise and listen to her heart hear it as it cries wanting to be loved waiting for that one She said she is ready to be loved so

Jay-Blue Bedford
Jay-Blue Bedford chrs x2 kill all the noise and listen to her heart hear it as it cries wanting to be loved waiting for that one She said "she is ready to be loved" so why won't you let me in cuz all i want to do is...love you.
 
Chris Toplansky
Chris Toplansky I hit tha gym hard yesterday but not hard enough got to go hit it again today love this feeling of getting swoll
 
Shenice Talley
Shenice Talley Lol & you say you grown. Ok!!!! Lol i'm still laughin at you cuz you 22 but you aint actin like it. And i really truly don't give a damn wat you say boutme cuz at da end of da day imma have a smile on my face. Sn: baby i'm playin my game all day :) i love you :)
 
Swakhy Senty Dlamini
Swakhy Senty Dlamini I wont bother mycelf texting pipol who dnt text me. Hala at pipol who dnt hala at me. And im nt gona help sum1,who dznt evn wana help hmclf/herclf. IM JUST DAN WIT BEING DA SWIT LITTLE DOLL....!
 
Roro Yunita Rahit
Roro Yunita Rahit Hoaaammmmmmm:O nite insom NGENES finally i can eyoning, thats mean i must get ready to sleep....my eyes 1/2watt already parahhhh... C u 2moro guys... Xoxo...sssttttt keep quite DONT DISTURB Me...Zzzzzzzzz

Likes

Roro Yunita Rahit
 
Alonzo Aj Simmons
Alonzo Aj Simmons ENEMIES.....YOU HAVE HEARD THAT IT WAS SAID, LOVE YOUR FRIENDS, HATE YOUR ENEMIES. BUT NOW I TELL YOU: LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND PRAY FOR THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU, SO THAT YOU MAY BECOME THE SONS OF YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN. - MATTHEW 5:43-45 GNB
 
Jessica Franklin
Jessica Franklin Everyone please keep me in ur prayers. I have a mass on my left ovary n they're not sure what it is. The only sure way of knowing is by having surgery. I can't miss work 2 have it done cause if i do, my kids wont get christmas. I'm so scared!
 
Badmus Opeyemi Saheed
Badmus Opeyemi Saheed I WILL ALWAYS PRAISE YOU OH LORD
 
Lovonda Johnson
Lovonda Johnson I hope my grandfather makes it through the holiday.
 
Kenobia CollegeLady Newton
Kenobia CollegeLady Newton CAN'T STAND HOES WHO LIE FOR NO RREASON. HOE PRINT THE MESSAGES AND SHOW ME WHAT I SAID TO YOU. I DON'T EVEN SEND MESSAGES ON HERE UNLESS I HAVEN'T TALK TO YOU IN A MIN. I DON'T WRITE WITH DRAMA. I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO SNAP AND IT WILL NOT BE PRETTY.
 
Beth Hylton
Beth Hylton "I believe that two people are connected at the heart; it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." ~ Julia Roberts~
 
Nthabeleng Meme Lefisoane
Nthabeleng Meme Lefisoane I hate thursdays period...
 
Billy Ray Hensley
Billy Ray Hensley lunch time still aint shit goin on at tha shop but tha phone did ring one time. Lmao. Atleast i got to clen tha house up
 
Lyssa Blunt'Blowinn Thompson
Lyssa Blunt'Blowinn Thompson Yesss yesss yesss Tha Names lyssaa , im younq sooo tha fuck whaat i aynt trynnna pleaaseee youuu or any Body else thaat wants taa judge me for who iam Once youuu get it from yo gurl youll go back ta being a Playaa go back ta Redlakee lilMUT Lmao Lizzys Crazyyy gottaa Love Her Thouuuuu Sister Love Fasho Hes a Hoeeee Fashooo! LBS
 
Majella Mcmahon
Majella Mcmahon Why dah fuk du u kinda trust me ? Wah hav i dun 4 u noh ta trust me fully ? Within less dan 10 minutes i've found ouh dah 3ppl dnt trust me. Jst fukk uz den.
 
Vago Eight-hundred Diddycity
Vago Eight-hundred Diddycity I Like A Gurl Dat hang widd ma Og so wen I get in BIG trouble Both of Dem yellin At me Lbvs Oms Both Important Women In ma Life Yellin @ me -Tag Team nd women dat care
 
Melissa Jane
Melissa Jane "BREAKING NEWS" yoo i jus got finish talkn 2 PRINCESS NIKKI n dat bitch breath smell like pure dick. i said damn bitch u didnt brush after words n she goin say "whatchu talkn bout" n i said bitch u got a bad case of dick breath n she said ohhh i jus got finish suckin MANE off lmfao
 
S'celo B Ndlovu
S'celo B Ndlovu 30 Nov z the dae i wl never 4get. Death called ugogo wami at 3:30 a.m. Its hard 4 me to believe she z gone angegulanga. Rest in peace Sthandwa Sami!! Dewa u wl alwaez b loved nd missed.
 
Sherri Delafuente
Sherri Delafuente I wish I was back home so I could have snow for CHRISTmas:-(
 
Dinesh Babu
Dinesh Babu Good documentary. One thing I differ from people on the video is that, when they say "they are not responsible", I hope it should be "we" rather than "they". First me then u. Applies to all.
Attention please...........spend some time to watch this video........ This is not a one man crap to bring a change to our country,. It’s duty of every Indian citizen to think over it, let’s all unite together and work for our nation, let’s save our future generation from the corruption, let’s struggle for our mother country , let’s remove the self-centered politicians with family rule, let’s cultivate a good youth politicians, let’s refine our country from the corrupted politics, JAI HIND………………………………………
 
Matt Hardman
Matt Hardman So Fort Collins got some new snow last night and this morning. I wonder if it is in celebration of me having only one more exam in my college career as of yesterday.
 
Amir Sulaiman
Amir Sulaiman #Lovers and #Soldiers look what they're saying. looks like we're winning. keep spreading the good word. i love you. and you. and you. and especially you. #makelove #spreadlove
vimeo.com
Vimeo is a respectful community of creative people who are passionate about sharing the videos they make. Use Vimeo if you want the best tools and highest quality video in the universe.
 
Garret Groenveld
Garret Groenveld About 6 years ago I got a call out of the blue from an old lover, and we talked a while. After he hung up, I realized he was saying good by. So today, on World AIDS Day, I remember Michel and Robbie and Bart and so many others. I also think about those I know that are living and pushing through and ask them to keep on pushing.
 
Princess Nicole Keke Armani
Princess Nicole Keke Armani If i wrote a book about where we stand, the title of my book would be life with SUPERMAN that's how you make me feel, i count you as a privilege, this love is so ideal and im honored to be in it, i know you feel the same, i see it everyday in all the things you do and in all the things you say. I LOVE YOU BABE.
 
Jason Kveen
Jason Kveen off to work, thank you morning run and a cup of coffee, i can now carpe diem
 

No comments:

Post a Comment