Friday, December 2, 2011

so am here at work missing my man so much ughhh baby I love u HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERNANDO I LOVE AND MISS U SO MUCH RIP If u didnt hear

Natalie Rivera
Natalie Rivera so am here at work missing my man so much ughhh baby I love u
 
Sonia Bonanni
Sonia Bonanni HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERNANDO I LOVE AND MISS U SO MUCH R.I.P.
 
Chriszane Le Batie
Chriszane Le Batie If u didnt hear it with ur own ears n see it wit ur own eyes dnt invent it wit ur small brain nd spread it wit ur big mouth!
 
David Livshits
David Livshits Is not down with bullying or any shape or form of abuse in the schools. LIKE if u cant take bullying anymore!
 
Gift Nyambe Muhau
Gift Nyambe Muhau Some girls always try to get close to me,but loss track even to understand what kind of a person i am. What do u think abt tht?
 
Yohannes Minas Bruck
Yohannes Minas Bruck Give Me My One And Only U Know Who It's. God & U Know How Long I Have Waited So Please
 
Jennie Igotmeandmine Warsham
Jennie Igotmeandmine Warsham IT'S NOT WHO U R, TAT MAKES U EXCELL, BUT IT'S WHO U WILLIN 2 SHARE YOURSELF WIT! U NEVER KNO HOW FAR U CAN FLY, IF U DON'T SPREAD YUR WINGS!!!!!
 
Jahan Gandotra
Jahan Gandotra I m always wth u
 
Betty Beenblessedallalong House
Betty Beenblessedallalong House THE HEART WANTS WHO THE HEART WANTS...U JUST CAN'T HELP WHO YOU LOVE..DON'T TRY TO FIGHT IT..YOU WILL NOT SUCEED....GUARANTEED! LIVE SMILE OFTEN AND JUST LOVE!!

Likes

Betty Beenblessedallalong House
 
Kate Wambui Alphyn
Kate Wambui Alphyn If u r a lady did u knw that men r in ths earth cz they lack vibrators
 
Dramatic Jae
Dramatic Jae dnt ignore me, prefer u tell mi point blank sey u dnt wnt to av ntn fi do wid me!!!! hypocrytes a so dem stay kmt
 
Tizar Nkala
Tizar Nkala easier said than done-'smile evn if thngs dnt go yo way', do u evn smile if thngs flow ryt insyd you??!
 
Avery Villemarette
Avery Villemarette On brake missing my baby's mommy loves u Alyse and Rylee Bonnette hope y'all r having fun with y'alls daddy : ) <3 yall
 
Georgia White
Georgia White i get so hurngy when u say u love me -canible kesha
 
Trazarra Randall
Trazarra Randall Me and U should ______________ before 2011 is over. Post this as your status and see how many INBOX msgs u receive. lol
 
Moses Kon
Moses Kon http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvQoFWdeynm4&h=zAQEREWQMAQFdsVuz2ESM68ccMvFvjIE8KH9BXEXFeOeuEQ
www.youtube.com
Russia News - USA Will Attack Pakistan - WW3
 
Ivan Kandic
Ivan Kandic Bio sam u kafani "Orašac" sa nekim grobarima na ručak koji su došli da gledaju meč protiv Makabija...Rile, Draško, Gajić...Grobari, a divni ljudi...Ma pobedite,večeras,ja volim ceo svet...
 
Phillip Coward
Phillip Coward A woman lost her fone in a taxi 1 evening. A few wks passed n she decided 2 call n c if d person who found it was honest enuf 2 give her Wen she called, a man answered. She said "r u aware tht d fone ur talking on is mine?" The man said "a u a d owner?"With her hopes up 2 get her phone back she said "yea man my phone"...d man said "jah knw my girl u knw how long me want u call,wen u ago bring d phone charger come? Hehe wat a man brite...onli Jamaicans lol
 
Tunu Nessie
Tunu Nessie Broken trust is like a melted chocolate, no matter how u tried to freeze it, it ll never return to it's original shape..........
 
Ashlee Johnson
Ashlee Johnson I Rather a nikka to keep shit Real Wit me Not bit yah Touge or btch up Wen i getvon sme Real shit i Rather Get hurt wit dah truh den a lie #Nikkas dat dnt keepnit real wit all females nd say u dnt care Suck dick nd kill your self real Rap R.i.p grandad
 
Emily Hamblin
Emily Hamblin Ev1 n POF it's hilarious hu u see n der hahaha!!!!!
 
Rakesh Sharma
Rakesh Sharma "Losing weight....makes you look good in clothes. Lifting weights...makes you look good When u rmove t shirt..!"
 
Heather Bassett
Heather Bassett Avenged Sevenfold you suck!!! ur the worst excuse for music i have ever heard in my life and i wish u would just die already along with twilight<3 sinserly not giving a fuck Heather Bassett<3 =]
 
Smanga Stringo Gama
Smanga Stringo Gama I luv u girl
 
Lovelyas Canb
Lovelyas Canb I PASSED,I AM NOW A LICENSED DRIVER.SO HAPPY NEVER HAD THEM THANK U JESUS. MY<3'S ALL WARM.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment