Friday, December 2, 2011

Plzzzzzzzzzz A taxi Holy sh: There's a saying that if you dont stand for something you will fall for anything But the TRUTH is if you dont KNEEL down and

Namoo Bea
Namoo Bea Plzzzzzzzzzz A taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy sh--:(
 
Katrice Sharna Grant
Katrice Sharna Grant There's a saying that if you dont stand for something you will fall for anything. But the TRUTH is if you dont KNEEL down and pray for EVERTHING, you will accomplish NOTHING. #seekYeFirstTheKingdom...
 
ChildrenOf GayParents
ChildrenOf GayParents Please share your story Write a brief bio about what it was like for you (or someone you know) to be raised in a same sex family. Please help by referring this page to any friends you may have that are interested in learning more.
 
Sherin Kgabo Phihlela
Sherin Kgabo Phihlela My nigga am a beast & I can go on 4 30 nites witout slep lyk a mice on th str th only meal is see evry day is my cheese ... I don't tink u can keep up keep up.... #Akon# on repeat
 
Dakota J Romero
Dakota J Romero Woke up in a FUCK YOU! I don't really know y but then again FUCK YOU!! I don't really care...wise man told me to stay happy nd think happy and u will be happy...well I'm happy sayn FUCK YOU!!..so I'm positively thinking ...o yea I have sumthn to say...wat was it...FUCK YOU!!
 
Jerrel Thorpe
Jerrel Thorpe "Tell Lady GaGa she can quit her job at the post office cuz she still a male lady" =/.........Eminem is too nasty
 
Thandi Ramz Ramothobi
Thandi Ramz Ramothobi tx 2 evry1 hu wished me a blssd rainy dy. u made mi dy god blz &lots of love
 
Maria Silvia Arraez
Maria Silvia Arraez I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS....AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
 
Ronnie James
Ronnie James Be kind for everyone is fighting a hard battle
 
Ephie Mwangela
Ephie Mwangela Life is filled with happiness, sadness, tears, smiles, laughter and other emotions but when life gets you down, just be strong about it and keep your head up high and have faith in all things in life. When you have a big problem, don't say, 'God I have a big problem!', but instead; 'Hey Problem, I have a big God and everything will be okay!
 
Ighian Alina
citatzilnic.peargroup.net
Pentru a realiza lucruri mari trebuie sa si visam, nu numai sa facem; trebuie sa si credem, nu numai sa planuim.
 
Kelsie Nicole Franks
Kelsie Nicole Franks 'its always stuck out- it's like a big round one!' bahahaha -Farrah
 
Denise Hawk
Denise Hawk Thanks to all my friends that sent me a Birthday Wish. I know I late thanking everyone, I'm just getting this facebook thing firgure out. Happy Birthday to all my freinds that I missed & for the ones coming up. Love ya'll guys
 
Melissa Ponder
Melissa Ponder THERE CANT BE A CRISIS TODAY... MY SCHEDULE IS ALREADY FULL
 
Faith Hoisager
Faith Hoisager I'm glad you're happy now that you broke me in two. The good thing is, even as half of a person, I am still WAY better of a person than you will ever be. (: #FUattitude
 
Rizzy Dollaz
Rizzy Dollaz morning world, i deactivated my face for a bit thn thaught na i cant do yall like tht, so im bak, wts the dealy.
 
Greg Booya
Greg Booya AGGART, JEREMY / MAIDA, MICHAEL "RAINE" Last time I talked to you You were lonely and out of place You were looking down on me Lost out in space We laid underneath the stars Strung out and feeling brave I watched the red orange glow I watched you float away Down here in the atmosphere Garbage and city lights You've gone to save your tired soul You've gone to save their lives I turned on the radio To find you on satellite I'm waiting for this sky to fall I'm waiting for a sign.
 
Kellie Whitegirlswagg Shirek
 
J.c. Cole
J.c. Cole For all the money that gets paid for tuition, books, food, games, etc, you'd think the least these schools could do is get a top tier internet service! I might as well be using a 256 modem!
 
Deanna Russell
Deanna Russell When i saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you have 2 choices: (1) Copy & Paste this on your wall (2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart..
 
Celena Nicole
Celena Nicole can someone hook me up whit a ride ta work today?
 
Jennifer Kraehnke Labs
Jennifer Kraehnke Labs I am going to be posting for the first 12 days of December, appetizer recipes and desserts you can serve! DAY 1 Roasted Onion Blossoms Ingredients 1 packet Roasted Onion Warm Dip Mix - (TS) 8 oz. softened cream cheese 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided Ultra-thin (about 4-inch round) ham slices Minced pimentos Chopped parsley Directions Combine first 2 ingredients and ½ cup Cheddar cheese; stir to blend. Press 1 slice of ham into each mini-muffin cup. Roll cream cheese mixture into scant 1-inch balls. Place one ball inside ham in each muffin tin. Top each with a sprinkle of remaining Cheddar cheese. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm garnished with minced pimentos and chopped parsley. Makes about 24 blossoms.
 
Tornam Tbone Anku
Tornam Tbone Anku Is it a curse to live at adenta? Anywhere you will go at least 3 hours.
 
Sergio Vigil-Macias
Sergio Vigil-Macias This is ganna be a great month!!! Geting paid on the 6th and 21th, spending christmas break in mexico with my baby 3 years together on christmas eve spendin christmas with the in laws ha and spending newyears with my famliy :D
 
Michael Quinn
Michael Quinn Our yellow lab Bella is 4 months old today. This is an important milestone since our vet recommended we keep her indoors until she reached this age due to a puppy's immune system development. Well today we will be introducing her to what will be her favorite place in the world....the park!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment