Friday, December 2, 2011

Got a new number inbox me if u dnt have it or want it I keep pushing aiming to prove to lot of em wrong The game will get fucked

Justin Covington
Justin Covington Got a new number inbox me if u dnt have it or want it
 
Tres Nathaniel Tarpley
Tres Nathaniel Tarpley I keep pushing, aiming to prove to lot of em wrong/ The game will get fucked like a bad bitch caught in a thong/ I write all mine, so what if you bought a new song/ I aint trippin off that like when you cough off a bong/ Ignoring while soaring and scoring is my goal/ I praise God to the fullest, he's adoring my soul/ I get loose but not like women whoring on poles/ and I will continue to strive till theres a tag warming my toe
 
Letty Resendez
Letty Resendez I need a new job Asp!
 
Mark Anksorus
Mark Anksorus When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears with their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking twenty-five miles to school every morning.... Uphill.... Barefoot... BOTH ways...yadda, yadda, yadda And I remember promising myself that when I grew up, there was no way in hell I was going to lay a bunch of crap like that on my kids about how hard I had it and how easy they've got it! But now that I'm the ripe old age of thirty one, I can't help but look around and notice the youth of today. You've got it so easy! I mean, compared to my childhood, you live in a damn Utopia! And I hate to say it, but you kids today, you don't know how good you've got it! 1) I mean, when I was a kid we didn't have the Internet. If we wanted to know something, we had to go to the damn library and look it up ourselves, in the card catalog!! 2) There was no email!! We had to actually write somebody a letter - with a pen! Then you had to walk all the way across the street and put it in the mailbox, and it would take like a week to get there! Stamps were 10 cents! 3) Child Protective Services didn't care if our parents beat us. As a matter of fact, the parents of all my friends also had permission to kick our ass! Nowhere was safe! 4) There were no MP3's or Napsters or iTunes! If you wanted to steal music, you had to hitchhike to the record store and shoplift it yourself! 5) Or you had to wait around all day to tape it off the radio, and the DJ would usually talk over the beginning and @#*% it all up! There were no CD players! We had tape decks in our car. We'd play our favorite tape and "eject" it when finished, and then the tape would come undone rendering it useless. Cause, hey, that's how we rolled, Baby! Dig? 6) We didn't have fancy crap like Call Waiting! If you were on the phone and somebody else called, they got a busy signal, that's it! 7) There weren't any freakin' cell phones either. If you left the house, you just didn't make a damn call or receive one. You actually had to be out of touch with your "friends". OH MY GOSH !!! Think of the horror... not being in touch with someone 24/7!!! And then there's TEXTING. Yeah, right. Please! You kids have no idea how annoying you are. 8) And we didn't have fancy Caller ID either! When the phone rang, you had no idea who it was! It could be your school, your parents, your boss, your bookie, your drug dealer, the collection agent.... you just didn't know!!! You had to pick it up and take your chances, mister! 9) We didn't have any fancy PlayStation or Xbox video games with high-resolution 3-D graphics! We had the Atari 2600! With games like 'Space Invaders' and 'Asteroids'... Your screen guy was a little square! You actually had to use your imagination!!! And there were no multiple levels or screens, it was just one screen.. Forever! And you could never win. The game just kept getting harder and harder and faster and faster until you died! Just like LIFE! 10) You had to use a little book called a TV Guide to find out what was on! You were screwed when it came to channel surfing! You had to get off your ass and walk over to the TV to change the channel!!! NO REMOTES!!! Oh, no, what's the world coming to?!?! 11) There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards! 12) And we didn't have microwaves. If we wanted to heat something up, we had to use the stove! Imagine that! 13) And our parents told us to stay outside and play... all day long. Oh, no, no electronics to soothe and comfort. And if you came back inside... you were doing chores! And car seats - oh, please! Mom threw you in the back seat and you hung on. If you were lucky, you got the "safety arm" across the chest at the last moment if she had to stop suddenly, and if your head hit the dashboard, well that was your fault for calling "shot gun" in the first place! See! That's exactly what I'm talking about! You kids today have got it too easy. You're spoiled rotten! You guys wouldn't have lasted five minutes back in 1980 or any time before!
 
Janisha Holloway
Janisha Holloway Havin a good day so far (: hope it stay that way . _&&iloveyou(:
 
Cathrine Musuka
Cathrine Musuka thank u so so much guyz,im greatful coz u ker a lot..may He bles u as wel!
 
King Portipher
King Portipher love is all we need to make the world a better place to live
 
Musila Charles Lwanga
Musila Charles Lwanga PICKING UP THE PIECES...Maybe you are faced by your worst fears...A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP...love turned sour...it hurts so badly...A broken heart..bleeds tears...it needs a bandage to heal...wipe those tears...next to you is one offering a bandage...HIS WORD..."Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not"Jer33:3...He will take it from here..forgive them that hurt you..pick the pieces up and follow Jesus...He died for a relationship..can he/she die for you? Jesus loves you dearly..not just a sweetheart...but your heartbeat...your life hid in Him!
 
Tejani Tushar
Tejani Tushar ----- /-----/\ ';';';';' ,,,|,,,0,,,,,,|,,| ,,,,,,,][,,,,, .;. .;. .;. .;. .;. .;. Ye hai sirf tumhare liye Meri taraf se aapko ye chhota sa thofa . Andar jake so jao. GOOD NIGHT HAVE A SWEET DREAMS. TAKE CARE. JSK.
 
Phil McQueen
Phil McQueen Omg, i'm losing my mind right now. Quitting smoking...such a love/hate thing.
 
Roel Casas
Roel Casas Dear Santa All i want for Christmas is for everybody to be happy i really dont give two bit shits what i get for Christmas i know my ass as been naughty all year!!! And if you you can can include a nice southren gal and an iphone in that i would like that very much but i just want all my family and friends to be safe and healthy and cool!! thanks Manuel R. Casas III
 
Ray Clemens
Ray Clemens It's not even 10AM AND IM IN A BAD MOOD and I don't even know why
 
Bryan Becker
Bryan Becker Half a lortab helps the pain....fuckin weather
 
Atul Sharma
Atul Sharma Commerce: What is your name? (10 marks) Engineering: What is your name and why? Give reason. Does it suit your personality? Derive an expression for its alphabet. Critically examine it and explain it with the help of a diagram. (2 marks)
 
Abhinandan Roy
Abhinandan Roy If u hate me ..... ..... ..... . delete me now if u think i'm nice .... ..... ... like my status if u think i am a good friend ..... ..... . comment on this status ... ... if you ever liked me ..... ..... . poke me, i won't tell if u like me now .... ..... inbox me a heart ( ♥ ) i won't tell if u want to date me ..... ....inbox me a :) i won't tell.. Lets see....
 
Alex Maina
Alex Maina Update ur hiv status.fisit a fict..*Rudisha accent*
 
Solrun Bjork Hunt
Solrun Bjork Hunt Being a young mom meant that we met a little early, but it also means I get to love you a little longer. Some people said that my life ended when I had a baby, but my life had just begun. ... You didn't take away from my future, you gave me a new one. ♥ Repost if you are a proud mother ~ and at what age you became one: 17
 
Cathy Burrell
Cathy Burrell Super excited because the White Rock Winter 2012 Leisure Guide came out this week! I approached them a couple of months ago to see if they would be interested in offering a few Social Media workshops...taught by ME! I came with 5 outlines, and they said YES to 4! WHOO HOO! So in Jan,Feb,Mar 2012 I will be teaching: Twitter: Basics,Facebook:the Basics, Blogging: Just for the fun of it, and LinkedIn:Basics! Wish me luck fb peeps...I'm gonna need it!
 
Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez Sorry kids swag doesn't make a man. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Chelsea Haider
Chelsea Haider ive always wanted a chocolate chicken that drank soda and ate jelly beans.
 
Elizabeth Salazar
Elizabeth Salazar hola buenos dias a todos como amanecieron ojala k muy bien muhas bendiciones les mando muchos saludos y gracias por todos los buenos d eseos de cada uno de ustedes hacia mi bebe y asia mi gordito y hacia mi gracias de todo corazon con la novedad de k en mi embarazo me he sentido muy bien y mi bebe ba creciendo cad ves mas ya casi no duermo por k cada dia se mueve mas y mas
 
Marriage Counselling
Marriage Counselling *WIN HEART OF YOUR HUSBAND *HOW TO PREPARE FRIED RICE INGREDIENTS: Rice, carrot, green beans, green pepper, thyme, garlic, curry, nutmeg, vegetable oil, salt, butter and cooked beef. PREPARATION: Add all the ingredients together apart from the green pepper &carrot. Allow it to cook for some minutes.Separately parboil d rice.Slice d green pepper &d carrot& fry in a separate hot oil.Pour d whole lots of d remaining ingredients together &d cooked beef.Let it cook for some mins &serve to ur family
 
Michael Dorffi
Michael Dorffi burning the day away bieng a goufer
 
Danielle Mosttalkedabout Richburg
Danielle Mosttalkedabout Richburg Starting my Offical countdown until my little angle Amani Shuler gets her because I'm truly missing the dayz I spent with the besties Keyuana Thomas and Qwashema LovealloverMe Venable. And not only that my two favorite little men ( Toshiro & Kaden) act so funny at times wit me since I got pregnant. But soon all will change and everything will b back to normal with a new addition. :)
 
Tee Evans
Tee Evans The Ten Commandments: # 9 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. (Exodus 20:16) This means; don't lie on folks. Your neighbour is "the world". Lots of neighbours, huh? It is easier to tell the truth than lie. You don't have to cover up the truth, but a lie? You have to tell another lie to cover the first and you can never tell it the same; but the truth you can repeat all day long.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment