Friday, December 2, 2011

childish ass grow tf u[p son manchester U : liverpool 41 man city 61 and crystal palace 21 all at old crapfordhahaha but hey at least you score 1

Kenron-najee Hackett
Kenron-najee Hackett childish ass ...grow tf u[p son
 
Indahnya Nasi Lemak
Indahnya Nasi Lemak manchester U : liverpool 4-1 ,man city 6-1 ,and crystal palace 2-1 ...all at old "crapford"(hahaha...) but hey, at least you score 1 each time you lost ..so thats not to bad...wakaka....
 
Valencia Coleman Beautybrainpower
Valencia Coleman Beautybrainpower Judge me not for it is up to my judge in heaven to do.....if u are not doing better than me or trying to do so.....keep ur opinions of me to ur self....#teamgeturshittogether
 
Rapheal Dansu
Rapheal Dansu if u recognize ur talents,use them appropriately,and choose a field that uses those talents you will rise to the top of ur field ,factually only God limits how far u can go in this world.
 
Nazreen Dziaudin
Nazreen Dziaudin i am just a mistake.. ok then..u deserve better..
 
Quita Crook
Quita Crook To get something u never had, u have to do something u never did. When God takes something from ur grasp. He's not punishing u, but merely opening ur hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence. The will of God will never take u where the grace of God will not protect u. #thankful_LiVe_On
 
Caroline Sheldon
Caroline Sheldon LNMU Dean! Life is hard... Wishing u were here! If I could turn back time.
 
Rufaro Taruvinga
Rufaro Taruvinga "1 cvliztion z nt cmplte wout its art,e highest form of xprssn of human intelligence..u hv bcum a bunch o cnsumers,u r creators rise up accmplsh wat u will,w out confidence u r twice defeatd in e race o lyf"-Queen Ifrica (lyf z a piece of art wc u mould w decisions n actions)
 
Applez Beasley
Applez Beasley Sittin here doin invites for my baby shower...but fb fam do u really think i should have a baby shower round these holidays?? I mean esp bein Two week away..& i kno how much xmas mean to some people so is it a gud decide to throw a baby shower n the middle?? I shoulda send the invites earlier huh?? #justwonderin all this shit is brand new 2 me!!
 
Lalbabu Mishra
Lalbabu Mishra "Every woman needs a husband bcoz there are a number of things that go wrong for everything u cannot blame god or the government.." :D
 
Mukesh Soni
Mukesh Soni A SAD STORY EK LARKI KO RING CHAHIYE THI Nd LARKE NE USKO TEDDY BEAR DIA LARKI NE GHUSSE SE USE ROAD PER PHENK DYA LARKA WOH TEDDY BEAR LE HI RAHA THA K EK CAR K BEECH A GAYA Nd MAR GAYA LARKI NE RO KAR TEDDY BEAR KO GALE LAGAYA TO TEDY BEAR ME SE AWAZ AYE WILL U MARRY ME? "THE RING IS IN MY POCKET"
 
Marie Hartman
Marie Hartman ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INNER PEACE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should finish things we started & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner pess. An telum u luvum.
 
Chris Hernandez
Chris Hernandez life is a movie, pick ur own roll, u climb ur own ladder or dig ur own hole, If u sit around crying its like sitting around dying. U wanna touch the sky u figure out flying!!
 
Adriana Jacob Mendoza
Adriana Jacob Mendoza Lando I'm so glad u free now I luv u lil brother jr we waitn on u now n our family will b complete again
 
Noorul Islam
Noorul Islam good night to all of u. thank u
 
Agu Chidimma Blessing
Agu Chidimma Blessing Tanx to God almighty who is forever faithful i started dis yr and his mercy kept me even to d 1st day of d last mnth despite all trials for all dis nd many more BABA GOD I SAY THANK U MAY UR NAME BE GLORIFIED.
 
Maggie Makhafola
Maggie Makhafola we belong 2gthr nd u knw dat m ryt....y do u ply wit my heart y do u ply wit my...mind.said wil b 4ever said it wil nvr die....hw could u lv me n leave me n nver say gudbye...*singing*
 
Michelle Markey
Michelle Markey If u call n2 work 4 no reason other than u dont feel like workin,dont complain u have no money....im jus sayin!
 
Vincent Kgomotso
Vincent Kgomotso Someday u'll care for me like i cared for u.Someday u'll miss me like,i missed you,Someday u'll need me like needed u,someday i wil love u but i wont love u back.AND.Someday u il want 2love me back and that wil hurt me coz i wnt be loving u back gal gdnyt
 
Deexith Ray
Deexith Ray 1+1=2 my twoeyes looking at"u"4+3=7Days thinking of"u"5+7=12Months dreaming about"u" But99+1=100 Years I Need Friendship like"u" ..
 
Dre'money Omo'ogun Fimilejo
Dre'money Omo'ogun Fimilejo I have accident 2day on my way coming back 4rm work..Thank u God am still alive..*MOSHOPE TEMI* oooo
 
Edward Masika
Edward Masika Da gud ting about pain is dat it lets u knw dat u r stil alive
 
Dayana Pantaleon
Dayana Pantaleon Its december woohoo can u feel the christmas spirit in the air :D
 
Veda Worthington-stone
Veda Worthington-stone This is one Very Happy Mom!!!! Just found out that Steph gets her car back. Thank u god... And thanks Michael Kordelski for telling me to have faith. And everybody for there prayers.
 
Ihim Prince Ihekweaba
Ihim Prince Ihekweaba I thank u guys 4 pushing me up 2day, i feel so high coz its a gre8 day to me and as well i appreciate d almighty God. Thank you and God Bless you all. Gre8 moment .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment