Friday, December 2, 2011

Lord i thank u 4 dis 1st day of d month As we count down may u see us tru Is Mark Boucher en Judy Boucher related IF I

Anthony Onah
Anthony Onah Lord i thank u 4 dis 1st day of d month, As we count down may u see us tru
 
Cassiem Boeta C Jacobs
Cassiem Boeta C Jacobs Is Mark Boucher en Judy Boucher related ? IF I CAN "hit the ball" in 2 places at the SAME TIME !!! Believe me , i could SHARE my RUNS with U
 
Jonathan Winfield
Jonathan Winfield KELSEYKEL BABYGURL I LOVE U :DPRAISE JESUS CHRIST:D

Likes

Jonathan Winfield
 
Reese Boo
Reese Boo Hungry so mission find my food is to let everyone,crips,blood,whatever y'all is stay on your money movement sum people got kids do the damn thing...street life is cool but end of dead or in jail missing hella years out kids liife fuq up call a new change new revolution new style new wifeys new way of life...if u blood stop flaging all the time be seen not hear
 
Tyesha Tyierre Banks
Tyesha Tyierre Banks LADIES IF U LOVE YO MAN SHOW HIM U THE FLIEST! -BEYONCE.....
 
Skina Iddrisu
Skina Iddrisu Debat 4 day: u went 2 a drugstore 2 buy condom nd immediately u said 'con' u realzd dat ur parents wer behind u,wat wil u add 2 de 'con' 2 save ur self.
 
Isyse Isla
Isyse Isla It is he who has set the stars for u, so that u may guide ur course with their help through the darkness of the land and the sea... "Al-an' aam
 
Bilal Ahmad
Bilal Ahmad Gud 9te frndz lv u all
 
Joe Little
Joe Little Hard question : when ur upsidedown ppl say ur LIGHT headed but technically ur heads heaver because it has more blood in it ??? See if u can answer it ?
 
Kimberly Huneycutt Clutts
Kimberly Huneycutt Clutts Lord-Id be lost without u-I LOVE YOU!!!!
 
Lakhwinder Benipal
Lakhwinder Benipal GOOD NYT FRNDS AND MISS U *HONEY*
 
Vanessa Headbands Fierros
Vanessa Headbands Fierros So as u can see I just started making tutus & i love them!! i been answering everybodys msg all this morning!! I promise I will get to everyone that wants tutus!! Ill try to take pics of the girls wearing them so u can see how cute they look on!! Take it easy!! Peace out!! One Love!!....
 
Tisha Medina
Tisha Medina do u ever wanna go back to days when life was "easier"....back to the good ol days...i miss my friends that i consider family over there by delphi something awful...i need a car or vehicle that runs!!!
 
Elbert Moore Jr.
Elbert Moore Jr. What's up everyone. I got my twitter page back up and running again, so if u want follow me @emj_jr.
 
Sori Garcia
Sori Garcia I don't understand this man you sign u rights over of ur only two kids ,don't support them and u have the ordasity to inbox to let me u got married and to tell ur kids .U me to TELL WHATKIDS MY KIDS .THEY NOT WORRY ABOUT AND NEITHER AM I . MAYBE NOW U COULD STOP WORRYING WHO I'M WITH AND STOP BEING A DEAD BEAT DAD . Grow up how old are u again . LMAO
 
Rajesh Bafna
Rajesh Bafna STUDENTS Kolaveri D Version.. Hand-la book-u,book la stuff-u, eyes full a tear-u empty mind-u,exam come-u,life reverse gear-u God i m dyin nau, prof is happy how-u.. this-u song-u 4 students-u, we dont hav a choice-u.. Why dis kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di..
 
Hope Edet
Hope Edet As for me & my family, this month shall be a december to remember for GOOD wit JOY, & I claim all the goodness attached to this month in Jesus Name (Amen). Well I don't know about uooo, U can say Amen 4 meooooo.
 
Jessica Robledo
Jessica Robledo Thank u all for yr good wishes :)
 
Lovepal Singh
Lovepal Singh ...Maths tells us of the 3 saddest love stories: of parallel lines, who were never meant to meet.... of tangent lines, who were together once but thenparted forever.... and of asymptotes, who could only get closer n closer, but could never be together...!!! N stil ppl ask why do u hate maths
 
Kieran HAn
Kieran HAn My friend is a very hardworking boy in the company and he enjoy his work so much, but one day he tell her boss that he will resign then start his own business in Malaysia. My friend good to her boss and said, I will work until CNY so u can prepare to find a new worker but today,suddenly The lady boss give him 2 choices: 1, work another 2 year then u can resign. 2, work until this month then u can quit. But your year end bonus I will CONSIDER to give u.. I just have 1 comment: When the boss need u, u r an apple in their eyes... wen ur boss dun need you, u r NOTHING in their eyes. I still believe human always have choices in future life...
 
Mmuomaihe Scholarstica
Mmuomaihe Scholarstica If u love some1, jst say it dere aloud. Becos if u don't, d time wil jst pass u by.no time 2 waste.
 
Bhumika Jain
Bhumika Jain Don't feel Bad if people remeber u only wen dey need u. Feel Privileged., dat u r like a ¤CANDLE¤ cums 2 mind wen der's a Darknes in their life
 
Onyia Chinyere
Onyia Chinyere thank u lord for seeing the last month of the year.....
 
Claudette Blue Davis
Claudette Blue Davis Whats at the top of the moutain looks nice frm the bottom....But once U take that climb up the only thing u wanna do is cum bacc dwn...The shit just looked nice it truly isnt anything better....
 
Kelsey Morse
Kelsey Morse ok whoa November u went way too fast!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment