Friday, December 2, 2011

I got a stockers position : so glad that worked out now i just need someone to cover my shift saturday I wish I was at home bundled up in

Jessi Ryals
Jessi Ryals I got a stockers position! :) so glad that worked out now i just need someone to cover my shift saturday.
 
Teri Lynn Burton
Teri Lynn Burton I wish I was at home bundled up in a blanket with a big cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows :) Sounds perfect right about now
 
Jodi Duncil
Jodi Duncil i 4got what it was like havin a 2 yr old. They like a cartoon or movie and they have 2 watch it over, and over, and over again!! I got the smurfs movie about a wk ago and thats all her and i watch all day every day... She looooovvvvesss it!!! She calls it LaLa. Lol
 
Roby Castro
Roby Castro Caught up on your ex? I can get you passed that....(if your a female)lol
 
Mike Lewis
Mike Lewis The flood is a dud!
 
Zach Ledrew
Zach Ledrew My landlord is a sweet heart she bought my kids Halloween candy last month and this month she bought my kids Christmas present it just made my day
 
Derrick Allen
Derrick Allen Thugging in my veins hustling in my blood I can be a Gangsta and lover at the same time!!
 
Mandy Margiotta
Mandy Margiotta sometimes in life you have good days and bad days...your strength gets broken down a little bit and yes you cry...but its just a sign of weakness leaving the body....just keep remembering that this is only a phase in your life and you'll get thru this and overcome and be a much stronger person because of it...
 
Samuel De Leon
Samuel De Leon Having the keys locked in the truck always makes a trip less enjoyable.
 
Jonquil Williams
Jonquil Williams Since im always giving words of wisdom or inspiration or what not.I wanna see who can give me words of inspiration or wisdom today.If I was feeling a little down what would you say to make my day????#This should be interesting
 
Jeffrey Shuman Lmt
Jeffrey Shuman Lmt Day off today. So I decide that it is a good time to fix the leak in the shower. Some how that turned into removing a piece of wall, which became a hmm I think I know why the upstairs is so hard to regulate the temperature. There's no insulation in these exterior walls. And to top it all off I only have a tiny area to work in so I almost get stuck going into the wall.
 
Ollie Lynch
Ollie Lynch tbh Troy and Jamie i couldnt give a fuck about pix'n'mix, queue jumps or cheap drinks on friday 9th December at Wahoo.
 
Austine Nonny
Austine Nonny A collection of free Christmas SMS, Christmas messages, Christmas text messages, Christmas greetings, Christmas quotes, Pasko SMS, Pasko messages, free Holiday greetings, and free Holiday downloads. Cheers to the season when we love to give, when we celebrate with friends, and have strangers to greet. May Christmas, far or near, be celebrated throughout the year. In this season of love and giving I wish for you all your heart's desires as long as I am included in them. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! There are 31 days in December but the most important day is Christmas Day because I will be spending Christmas with you. Merry Christmas to the one I love. On this season of giving, everybody wants the latest gadget for Christmas, but I only want you because you are my XBOX - xtraordinarily beautiful and overwhelmingly xciting friend. My only wish this Christmas is to have you with me as we wait for the clock to strike twelve and welcome Christmas Day together.
 
Raulin Frias-Coats
Raulin Frias-Coats I want to buy ostrich so i can ride it like a horse (pause) pause pause pause
 
Ruth Millwood Wilburn
Ruth Millwood Wilburn Fort Myers friends please friend request AJ Prater Plumbing! They are a great plumbing company and need to increase the social networking here in town! Thanks!
 
Tiffany Zellar
Tiffany Zellar bahaha oh girls who are so starved for attention that they have to post revealing pictures of themselves to get a males attention. real classy. :)
 
Will Baze
Will Baze Ok, its bad when a pretty girl askes you for some paper and youre too tired to understand what she is asking. Yeah that all nighter was a bad idea
 
Marie BallOut Bouqie
Marie BallOut Bouqie Pierre Rocnation Birth A Animal ; He In School Calling This Alien Looking Ass Boy His Son Lol
 
Danielle Tedder
Danielle Tedder I so need fresh air right about now... Everything in my life seems to be closing in on me and i cant get out. I feel like im breathing through a straw and cant quite catch my breath. The tears are falling and i cant stop em... Ughhh i hate feeling like this. Bout to take a stroll and while im out go polie wit Lil Cuz... He`s been on my mind heavy lately
 
Christina Duarte
Christina Duarte Cutest thing......wnevr anyone sayz "happy feet" baby ricky moves his lil feet all crazy n starts dancing...lol...toddlerz r sooo dam cute...hav a great day averyone luv ya bunchez ..xoxoxo
 
Heather Giggle'bear Lorraine
Heather Giggle'bear Lorraine I NEED YOUR HELP FACEBOOK! my bestie Elijah is getting a tatt that says ' Guardian of Love ' so should I get ' Guardian of Friendship ' or a tatt designed with the words ' Friends Forever '
 
Reyan Maharaj
Reyan Maharaj At chipolte and they jamming house and dancehall, I think I want a job here.
 
Luc MacLean
Luc MacLean So I went up to a guy and asked him if he thinks I'm cool and he said
 
Rilakkuma MyDreamhut
Rilakkuma MyDreamhut A simple compliment from our customer always makes us feel whatever much hard work we put in is worth the trouble and effort :) Thank you
 
John Robert Milner
John Robert Milner Coming from Yorkshire, I can't bear people who walk past me without acknowledging my existence (or even presence, for that matter!). This happens every day when I take my daughter to school. I politely say 'Good Morning' - and apart from a few good, honest souls, I'm lucky if I get a grunt in return. Politeness doesn't cost anything, and far too many people have ideas astronomically above their station (driving a 4 x 4 does not secure your place in heaven [particularly if you can't drive the fucking thing!]). You know who you are, and I don't want to be your friend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment