Saturday, December 3, 2011

Word I've learned that you cannot make someone love you All you can do is be someone who can be loved The rest is up to them I've learned that

Audley A. McCarthy
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back. And it's not the end of the world. - <3 <3

Likes

Tereece Johnson
 
Noor Kamil
Noor Kamil Heartwarming <3
blogs.discovery.com
Take a gander at this animal odd couple! A blind Boxer named Baks has gotten a whole new lease on life thanks to a good samaritan goose named Buttons. Yes, you read that right. This is not a joke. Baks has been taken under the 'wing' of Buttons, a four-year-old...
 
Karen Smith
Karen Smith why is it that everyday, round 2-3pm, I get so tired I can hardly move?
 
Zach Adkins
Zach Adkins The NBA channel has been showing last years finals over and over again for like 12 hours now... all 6 games... I feel like i could watch lebron loose atleast 3 times then i might change it haha
 
Rob D Santana
Rob D Santana Wud Never hit my wife!.. Or my ruka.. Bt sum little perra dat has it comin n fucks around too much.. Naw will still nt put a hand on them.. I rather put a few bulletz on ur head bitch.. Throw u wher u belong n spit on ur face!!... Jaja No doubt!.. You all around on ur OWN risk... Chicks dat knw better are better...

Likes

Ziani RodriguezMag SickMinded GuadalupeTroublez MedinaJasmin Pelayo
 
Ashley Duran
Ashley Duran omg. I'm so excited. I can't even write. Ajhajxnakzjxbxjakandhwizbnxkaocjxbn. OMG OMG! <3

Likes

Noemi QuirozOscar Rene Vasquez
 
Ingrid Hunt
Ingrid Hunt What can I say... Turning 44 is awesome! I am thankful for my life's experience, and every moment in this thing called 'life.' Every event makes you what you become. Choosing to know this, makes the journey easier. So the good, the bad, and everything in between becomes You! I will enjoy the ride, and choose love, life, and beauty with each breath...and I will Choose YOU! Thank you for all the Beautiful well wishes, blessing FaceBook. I wanted to touch you ALL. Please forgive me if I missed a few. Peace & Blessing ME!

Likes

Timothy C. WrightIngrid Hunt
 
Alabi Abiodun
Alabi Abiodun i know he will make a way for me...
 
Crystal Aguirre
Crystal Aguirre "More perfect than I could have hoped. More beautiful than I could have dreamed. More precious than I could have imagined. I love you more than I could have known.". Mommy loves u Alitza<3
 
Jose J Solis
Jose J Solis I love my Anorexic Little/Big Brother, Loopin Louie!!!!! lol

Likes

Miguel RamosArmando Magaña
 
Anna Guanajuato
Anna Guanajuato The boys r with grandma to day put i still at work later on i going out
 
Laura Waldron
Laura Waldron off to work i go, cant wait to see my baby riley tonight<3
 
Matt Christensen
Matt Christensen George Lucus is coming out with a live action star wars tv series, i can't wait!!!!

Likes

Alice Swarthout
 
George Klepaida
George Klepaida Me: I bet you just love this time of year. Cashier: I think Jesus would be pissed off if he knew what this holiday has become.

Likes

Brianna Langner ThomallaNate Kobylinski
 
Luwaseun Harrison
Luwaseun Harrison God When I was alone, and had nothing I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain No one came, except God [ From: When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep No one could help me.. except God When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers No one heard me, except God So when I'm asked.. who I give my unconditional love to? I look for no other name, except God
 
Sherwin Martin
Sherwin Martin Damn it... It sucks I can't sign in on my fb so I'm sighin in on my husband profile..tis is Jennifer

Likes

Jason Dixon
 
Everett Iniguez
Everett Iniguez The risky naked journey from bathroom to ur bedroom.... (Cuz I Always Foget 2Bring In Some FRESH! BOXER'S IN)

Likes

Tara Tamkins
 
Kimberly Wade Piburn
Kimberly Wade Piburn Hey guys my son is bowling in his very first tournament this weekend...so I wanted to wish him, his team, and all our kids from Skyline GOOD LUCK!!!!
 
Trent Hoisington
Trent Hoisington I think I just walked 5 miles
 
Phinisia Mkaita Bigbaby
Phinisia Mkaita Bigbaby Missing u but let me sleep so that i see u in my dreams...
 
Sherry L Miller
Sherry L Miller T.G.I.F is all I can say
 
Jeremiah Lutz
Jeremiah Lutz Girl look at that body. Girl look at that body. Girl look at that body. I work out.
 
Jimmy Jennett
Jimmy Jennett CARS GOOD OLD DAYS-Remembers doin the cliff harris on the freeway(118 mph)(u dont want to c me n the rental g6)pitchn3.5s if the boys turned an not skippn a beat, j sandquist said i pickd em up hitchhikin an he thought he was going to die,learned the deville governed down at132mph,eluding as i ate the 1.75 ,wrecking my first 300 looking in the mirror, mushrooms and racing my impala(if my impala could talk shux) around cg lakes(big dummy) smashn a guys head on that 71 chevs steel who gave my momma hard drugs when she was doin good(im never fixin that dent) CARS AMERICAS LOVE AFFAIR
 
Dustin Ortiz
Dustin Ortiz How could i get so lucky!
 
George LeBlanc
George LeBlanc I just got called an old man... WTF????

Likes

Margaret LeblancTheresa E. Prosper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment