Saturday, December 3, 2011

This is a little more help for everyone thats coming out tues to front row and weds to marlows Get your wop work in at home I cant enjoy the

Osborn E Henderson
Osborn E Henderson This is a little more help for everyone thats coming out tues to front row, and weds to marlows. Get your wop work in at home. I cant enjoy the song if i have to teach this dance all nite lol. See you all there =)
 
Briana Michiels
Briana Michiels Ugh, I hate when people say "fuck the police." Don't just fuck the police. Take the police out on a couple dates. Take the police to the movies or a nice stroll in the park. Feed the police some delicious food. Make the police fall in love with you. Then, fuck the police. And then out of nowhere, stop taking calls from the police. Ignore the police. Make the police miss you. Make the police cry.

Likes

Cait OhNiki WithrowNick HebditchTimmy Guns Summers
 
Triston Lavoie
Triston Lavoie I like boys

Likes

Shannon Francisco-FeeBrooklyn Debruyn
 
Queenie Q-tee Ramosoeu
Queenie Q-tee Ramosoeu Is so sleepy,"I realy am tired yoh!!"
 
PrettyBoii Stizzle
PrettyBoii Stizzle i dont know why yall niggas so excited for the new year eve, 2012 is the end of the world :/
 
Ashley Averhart
Ashley Averhart I fuck leskey in da ass b4 I know yall fuck one of yall family members b4
 
Kris Dixon
Kris Dixon I love bitches that aint got shit! what u mean i always get it boo trust. Bring who every cause im about my shit!
 
Charloetta Massey
Charloetta Massey This weather i could get used to in December..hope the cold never comes
 
Kimberly Mclendon
Kimberly Mclendon LAST TIME I CHECKED I DIDNT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM DRAMA N GOSSIP.....LMAO!

Likes

Danielle Self MadeJayyCal Calvo
 
Elizabeth Wilton
Elizabeth Wilton Lost very lost. Feel like I don't even know myself!!!!!!
 
Freddie Strode
www.youtube.com
Dedicado al amor de mi vida
 
Cleopatra Banda
Cleopatra Banda sho im washing all of ma blanket i wonder whr or wht will i slip with *pls help*
 
Lynn Moran
Lynn Moran Well toothache all gone got tooth pulled today i hope thats the end of that..work 4-10

Likes

Derek Durette
 
Windy-Dawn Rosen
Windy-Dawn Rosen I want to bring the smurfs home for the holidays. They can keep me company, clean and cook oh yeah I'm so excited.
 
Siviwe Gxaleka
Siviwe Gxaleka Home swt home,gdnyt ma frndz i fl lyk slpng kwa in tym 2nyt
 
Kandre'a Toliver
Kandre'a Toliver I have too much to loose...
 
Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker This kid knows whats up
www.youtube.com
The second quarter explosion by the Patriots really made it a difficult Sunday afternoon................ I like when I told him Brady may throw a pick, and h...
 
Katlego Sepeng
Katlego Sepeng is at holy family matric farewell... i must say being around ppl u dnt knw is sumthing else!
 
Kimberly Crawford
Kimberly Crawford well.. i did it!! i got myself a J O B lol... things are starting to look much better... still smiling !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 
Selester Noxolo Mthembu
Selester Noxolo Mthembu wat wil u do wen smone is always telin u dat he lves u,bt nt shwin u dat he real do lve u,coz i hve the sme problem en he is borin me coz i dnt lve him.
 
Martha Figueroa
Martha Figueroa Supper happy my Kimberly made Honor Roll again I am so proud of her Kim mami Loves You
 
Esttefania Corona
Esttefania Corona I want a baby pitbull ;)
 
Sumer Fletcher
Sumer Fletcher I just love me some Lady Gaga.
 
Philani Emmanuel Mbatha
Philani Emmanuel Mbatha I cant change da direction of de wind, bt i can adjust my sails 2 always reach my destination
 
Lloyd Benns
Lloyd Benns dam sam i miss you nikkah but i can cry and i do cry
www.youtube.com
Plies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment