Saturday, December 3, 2011

If you have taken a minute to read this God has seen YOU struggling with something God says its over A blessing s coming your way If you believe

Gayle Coutu
Gayle Coutu .. If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing s coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't gnore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles.. ♥
 
Edwin Jegbefume
Edwin Jegbefume yo, men i can't find my way to having a clear streaming. if there is any pls hala back ur boy.
 
Meher Bhanu Pratap
Meher Bhanu Pratap Being a super hero is 45% strength, 60% bravery, and 10% raw intelligence
 
Australian Youth-Representative
Australian Youth-Representative Had the honour of being a guest panelist today at the 2011 United Nations Student Conference on Human Rights which attracted over 400 students from NY Schools as well as video hookups from France and Romania! Took place in the UN 3rd Committee room! Amazing students who were passionate about HIV/AIDs awareness, eliminating Racial Discrimination, Equal Rights and Disabilities!
 
Evan Camejo
Evan Camejo shame it's such a crime
 
Nate Dressel
Nate Dressel Got nailed with a nasty virus (Vista Security 2012 Virus -rogue antivirus) this morning while trying to download Christmas guitar pro tabs from guitarprotabs.net so I could quickly learn x-mas songs for the kids. My computer is totally FUBAR'd. The virus counter acted every anti-virus I had and even used them against me. It even wiped out system restore and blocks me from accessing task manager and my registry even in safe mode. The only reason I am online is thankfully my penchant for obscure browsers as all the regular browsers are blocked as well.
 
Whitney Innis
Whitney Innis crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night.
 
Nkele Babybear
Nkele Babybear Having a bath dnt knw wer to go.palace or winchwster.
 
Jimi Neutron
Jimi Neutron You find an envelope full of money. Not a wallet with a name and address attached. Just a random envelope with cash flowing inside. What do you do with it? Even Doug Funnie questioned his morale code on this issue.
 
Lacko Csulak
Lacko Csulak A menetelő
www.youtube.com
The official video for the new single from Chase & Status - 'Hitz' feat. Tinie Tempah -- Out now. 'Hitz' Feat. Tinie Tempah (Single Version) - http://bit.ly/...

Likes

Antal PetrovicsDér Lóránt
 
Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell Fuck the bullshit bout to put the blunts down and get into the military and better my selfelf as a person.

Likes

Ashley GolstonJacqueline GarciaJesse LeamingJasmine Joelle Abeyta
 
Telisha Swindler
Telisha Swindler Dont try to tell me how to live my life because you enjoy being lonely and single. Im independent, back on my feet, back in school, and I dont have any children...what can you say for yourself?? Look in the mirror before you point your finger. Theres nothing wrong with the single life but dont try and make me into what you want me to be. For God sakes, Im a 20 year old college student..I think I can make my own decisions. If it doesnt work then thats my problem. Thats the beauty of living and learning.
 
Larissa Bowles
Larissa Bowles OMG....imma have a heart attack...i got some money that i sure the hell wasnt expectin...MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 ME ;)

Likes

Brenda Lanter Kennedy
 
Nuno Mendes
Nuno Mendes Fantastic holiday @ a really biiiiiig and veeeeeery cool farm!! Thanks to our great friend Maria, for showing us her awesome place in Alentejo!! Great time @ Herdade Ribeira de Borba :) http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hrb.com.pt%2F&h=aAQFKVq3V
www.hrb.com.pt

Likes

Jose Afonso Sanches
 
Nikki Bailey
Nikki Bailey Everything happens for a reason without a doubt. Passed my test this morning and officially enrolled in nursing school! So thankful for all the positive changes in my life as of late, those forced and made by choice. So happy for the wonderful family and friends who have stuck through it all, love you guys :)

Likes

Emily McDonaldLisa J DonahueKristin Nicole AllenJason Register
 
Edward Scissor Hands
Edward Scissor Hands Come get down at the black market with Ed Edd & Eddie and foam_form with this first fridays featured artist Bridget Brice. And then when your done make sure to head over to the bourbon for free beer and a shit ton more music. Bourbon show starts @ 9. So much good shit going down tonight. No reason to sit at home alone ! See all u faces on the flipside.
 
Alex Z Roth
Alex Z Roth Garmin or Tom Tom?? Getting a GPS and dont know which to get
 
Dessia Marie Carter
Dessia Marie Carter Goes straight for the blow up doll: Trishia Johnson Buys a sexy negligee: Carrol Carol Hatcher Barrett Tryes on stripper heels: Shannon Shaffer Checks out the whips & chains: Lori Jo Tatum Spilled the lube: Joyce Rhodes Appalled by everyone's behavior: Shante' Carter Buys everyone condoms: Jason D. Parker Streaks through the place & goes to jail: Joseph Scott Sits in the corner hugging the toys: Kimberly Flowers-Tallent
 
Kristen-Jake Fischer
Kristen-Jake Fischer Finally got the tree , hanging some pictures this evening and maybe some ceiling fans and then have to clean house for Livie's birthday party!!! Can't wait to see everyone and wish that everyone could make it. But it is going to be a great party anyway!!!! I just have SOOOOO much to do!!! See everyone Sunday at 2!!
 
Monika Braun
Monika Braun Toilet seats are supposed to be left the eff down! That's so not a good feeling when you almost fall in >.<

Likes

Edna BraunAlyssa CathleenJayson Gomez
 
Nyasha Ruvimbo Chimbari
Nyasha Ruvimbo Chimbari Is at a wedding.fork n knife paya.
 
Gitonga Ken Boychild
Gitonga Ken Boychild What went wrong with our 7's? I thot zimbabwe n france were walkovers a while back
 
Zack Wilmott
Zack Wilmott HAPPY BDAY TO MY NIGGA Q . AND JJOEY. AINT A DAY GO BY WER I DONT THINK BOUT YOU BRUH . STILL THINK ABOUT U EVERY TIME I SLIDE PAST YA CRIB . ITS CRAZY MY NIGG CUZ I STILL SEE UR NUMBR WEN I GO DOWN MY CONTACTS AND JUS B WANTIN TO CALL U EVERYTIME . RIP QUINTEN I LOVE U BRUH
 
Kevin Mcgee
Kevin Mcgee You have received a Multimedia Message - You received a Media Mail from {TRIMMED_SENDER} Click to view. http://mediamail.boostmobile.com/share.do?invite=AEFr2EJ05zzNthwz0hta _frsthgl
 
Maichia Moua
Maichia Moua What a fawken bitch... urrggg....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment