Saturday, December 3, 2011

i rather be lOnely then unhappy out with hubby celebrating my birthday just the two of us I love my man so much I gotta take a little

Pretty Yasy Minajj
Pretty Yasy Minajj i rather be lOnely then unhappy ... !

Likes

Dywanna Silas UpchurchSharisse Bakkazz
 
Chitalu Shebele
Chitalu Shebele out with hubby, celebrating my birthday just the two of us. I love my man so much
 
Lindsay White
Lindsay White "I gotta take a little time, A little time to think things over I better read between the lines in Case i need it when i'm Colder" "Mariah Carey"
 
Jessica Vanorden
Jessica Vanorden All I can say is AMAZING.. You make me weak to my knees <3
 
Aaron Pavao
Aaron Pavao Today I learned that my presence lowers my wife's blood pressure by 30 points. Also, Sarah's in the ER.
 
Tim Wilcox
Tim Wilcox GOT BLOOD WORK AND X RAYS COMING. HOPE THEY FIND SOMETHING. I WOULD HATE TO HEAR THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH ME WHEN I HURT LIKE THIS.
 
Jeremy Teddy Lacy
Jeremy Teddy Lacy longs i got my brothers fuck an outsider

Likes

Jeremy Teddy LacyIngrid Brooks
 
Clara Brown
Clara Brown got to babiesitt 2morrow i need to be gttin paid cuz des some bad lil thangs
 
Nicole Jarvis
Nicole Jarvis Finally a day off, And I am home studying and completing homework assignments ....... Its all good though it will all pay off in the end...
 
Patti Gordon
Patti Gordon I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dogs , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else......I needed a good laugh, so thought someone else might too! :)))

Likes

Julie Owens ArgoSheryl L. JohnsonDebbie FloodAnnette Wingo
 
Michelle Brinley
Michelle Brinley I wish i could see my friends from back home for the holidays but being with family is great too:~
 
Bridgett Drake
Bridgett Drake alright. so this lady just called me, twice. and asked to speak to her son. i told her she had to wrong number. and then the boys father proceeded to call me and take a rude tone with me and act like i stole his sons phone or that i was playing a rude joke on him. he said 'yes this is my sons phone. i have him on speed dial' and i said, well maybe try to actually dial the number. apparently that didn't work, because he just called me again. this time i chose not to answer so he could hear my voicemail to realize he really did have the wrong number..he apologized..guess verizon isn't able to properly direct calls today. and michael.. whoever you are.. if you read this.. your parents are looking for you.

Likes

Brooke HarrisJessica Dawn MillerCatie ReeseKayla Hadley
 
Britt Fillmore
Britt Fillmore long sigh* i hate weekends he goes back to columbus :( lol
 
Andrew Gaultier
Andrew Gaultier I <3 shopping

Likes

Lauren LorioTommy ManascoKelly Furr
 
Sarah Davis
Sarah Davis i want to just have a good and peaceful weekend with no drama cuz life has brought enough already....
 
Jake Lester
Jake Lester Ugh sometimes I just wanna scream at the top of my lungs
 
Mauricio Rivas
Mauricio Rivas im sitting down on my break soak up some sun rays and some guy asked me how im doing and i tell him hanging in there.. And he replies with what else is there to do? And we both laughed.

Likes

Joe PerrettiJessica Tibaquira-Gomez
 
Ruhi Qureshi
Ruhi Qureshi Together v cn b alr8... Thngs wl get beter.... If u jus hold my hand.... Baby i promise dat il do al i cn....

Likes

Sajid Shk
 
Lesetja Gadebe
Lesetja Gadebe I wil nvr undrstnd females.u treat em nys dey leav u.treat em lyk shit dey wna stay wit u.plus they r always mad abt sumthn.eish
 
Emily Bat George
Emily Bat George " See I knew I'd end up with Jennifers crabs." Lmao!!! <3
 
Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith i need a massage bad as hell right now back and neck is killin me
 
Melissa Brelo
Melissa Brelo Why do i keep getting messages from ppl i dont kno
 
A.j. Richardson
A.j. Richardson "I'm Like the little kids on TV That dig through the trash I hustle regardless of the way you talk shit and laugh A lot of niggaz drop science but they don't know the math Because their mind is Narrower than the righteous path It's funny how on the block niggaz will kill you for cash But never raise the gun and cry out "Freedom at last." The cold war is over but the world is still gettin colder Atlas walking through the projects with the hood on my shoulders I would like to raise my children to grow to be soldiers But then the general, would decide when their life would be over So I work hard until my personality split Like the black panthers, into the bloods and the crips" -Caught in a Hustle IT
 
Julian Cesar Vilchis
Julian Cesar Vilchis Everybody is waiting for new years but let's face it how many of you stick to your new years resolution allow to make this clear fuck new years my new year starts 8 days after that shit I'll be 21 new life indeed yeah it's all about me myself and I because non of you matter :)

Likes

Jocelyn Torres
 
Delali Abla Ayivie Okotoepuen
Delali Abla Ayivie Okotoepuen I feel lyk goin out 2nyt.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment