Saturday, December 3, 2011

Out wit my Bitchezz gettn our selves ready fa 2Niteits bout 2 b all ballllHAPPY 21st BDAY BDUB WE MISSIN U DOWN HERE Inbox G45 sum10 u always wnt it

Janessa Swagrealretarted Mccullough
Janessa Swagrealretarted Mccullough Out wit my Bitchezz gettn our selves ready fa 2Nite...its bout 2 b all ballll....HAPPY 21st BDAY B-DUB WE MISSIN U DOWN HERE
 
Quez Booth
Quez Booth Inbox G"45 sum10 u always wnt it to tell GANGSTA"45
 
Cherrio Faevapimpin Mcmahon
Cherrio Faevapimpin Mcmahon i woke up dis mornin wit ha face on my brain...she said she scared 2 love me cause um da best playa n da game...i told ha not 2 worri cause we doin our thang...ha mind tellin ha no but i heard ha heart sang...but all i kno is u my 1 n only n not jus my main...#mykirt Kirsten Hillie

Likes

Diamond Danae
 
Brittany Redroad
Brittany Redroad Cant wait to c my mom one of these days. I miss her so much all i wanna do is c her n spend time wit her, but i guess not... :.( lovenmiss u mom *Tasheena&Brit*

Likes

J'Cole Lil'GhostEmily Anne RedroadSierra Sii Higdem
 
Zachary Osborne
Zachary Osborne Work soon ..then after work me and Derek is heading to mason county for some good old deer hunting !!! Rishona I have missed u like crazy today I am glad every thang went good .. I love u and miss u ..

Likes

Rishona Lusk
 
Rachel Marks
Rachel Marks If U Hate Me... Delete me. If U Think I'm Nice... Like my status. If U Think I'm A Good Friend... Comment on this status. If U Ever Liked Me..... poke me, I won't tell. If U Like Me Now...... Inbox me a heart, I won't tell. If U Want To Date Me..... Inbox me a :) I won't tell. If U Are Brave, Set This As Ur Status!
 
Austin Davis
Austin Davis i love you shannon langdon will u plz be my girl friend
 
Regina Banda
Regina Banda Luv u & Gudnyt frendz
 
Native Mamaa
Native Mamaa U can put me down all u want but if u put my babies down thats crossing the line ya bitch

Likes

Tammy WhitecapLysh Cudi
 
Nicole Johnson
Nicole Johnson whats up fb all i can say is wow at these stupid jokey ass bitches these hoes aint right these days they so fuckin fake and full of lies bitch all i can say sweep in front of ur door first before u step to a big door cause yes i that type of hoe test my gangster and im spillin all the beans so hoe play ur position before i hurt ur feelin lol u dont wear enough ha ha ha dumb ass hoes when will they ever learn got me on face book comin out my good character smdh later fb
 
Aniket Sarkar
Aniket Sarkar NOBODY cares for ur tears! NOBODY cares for ur painful moments!! NOBODY... N wen NOBODY cares or value dis things... U really feel bad... But NOBODY cares!!
 
Prince Prakash
Prince Prakash hand la glass glass la scotch eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty life-u girl-u come-u life reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu oh my lovvu you showed me bouv-u cow-u cow-u holi cow-u i want u hear now-u god i m dying now-u she is happy how-u this song for soup boys-u we dont have choice-u
 
Love Pink
Love Pink Dfl :) Mee & Got Ends Convo., Got Ends- Theses Niqqas Some Bitches in this Skool Manee ` Me : IKnowww & Theee Bitches Shorr Smhh ` Got Endss - Manee i Needa Goo too A ( Ganster Skoool ) Me - Dfl Ctfuuuuu ' Fuckkk izz u geekingg Fooorrrr , ( iiiLuuuuu Twonnnn <3 )

Likes

Love Pink
 
Osibert Manase
Osibert Manase Hi gud pple lng tim nw wthout tlk u .mi im okey bcz God fvr gud 9ty
 
Courtney Fuller
Courtney Fuller Thank everyone for my mom bday wishes.....WANTED TO LET D ONES THAT I HAVE NOT CONTACTED YET ABOUT APPOINTMENTS I WILL GET TO U TODAY...SORRY FOR D DELAY!!:):):)
 
Neftali Marin
Neftali Marin HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM I LOVE U ROCKY
 
Zara Louise Smith
Zara Louise Smith the only thing that hurts worse than ur own pain ,is seeing the one u luv in pain , knowing that u cant do anything to help them . <3 :(
 
Ethan Isaac
Ethan Isaac im officially a hard mother fucker. i swear to gawd if one more sad ass pussy hurts or lies to me some1 up in here gonna lose a life. thank u daniel for faking ur death. thats about all i could take.
 
La'Quevia BraShae Sheffield
La'Quevia BraShae Sheffield NEWS FLASH:..JUS CAUSE U SEE I'M ONLINE DN'T INBOX MY ISH...IF I WANNA TALK TO U I WILL INBOX U...#NIGGAgetGONE
 
Ratchet Bo
Ratchet Bo love will get u fucked up #random
 
Nancy Haizel
Nancy Haizel Sings: I almost let go, i felt like i just couldnt take life anymore my problem held me bound, depression wey me down, God held me close so i wouldnt let go, God mercies kept me so i wouldnt let go, so am here because God kept, am alive today only because of His grace oh he kept me, Lord u kept, he kept so i wouldnt let go, thank u Jesus.........

Likes

Nancy Haizel
 
Alice Sibongile Moeletsi
Alice Sibongile Moeletsi Wa mu........hle wamuhle mtwana bantu bby u ngenzani.
 
Matt Holder
Matt Holder Well I'm back to the NREMT-B level. Thank You Lord for sitting beside me during the test!! I love you u are truly the ONLY one that hasn't left me hurt!!!

Likes

Wendy BlackChris Martin
 
Abiciara Naa Melody
Abiciara Naa Melody Gudnyte to u guys nd hope u had a great holiday
 
Gil Velez
Gil Velez if u <3 me...i take care of u ...

Likes

Charmaine MurdockIlly Ana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment