Saturday, December 3, 2011

I HAVE UH FOOTBALL TICKETS IF ANYONE NEEDS THEM 60EA SECTION 220 OR 222 so frustrated already today and I am not even at work yet Bills bills billswhat the

Brian Hines
Brian Hines I HAVE UH FOOTBALL TICKETS IF ANYONE NEEDS THEM. $60EA SECTION 220 OR 222
 
Derik-Stephanie Overholser
Derik-Stephanie Overholser so frustrated already today and I am not even at work yet!! Bills bills bills...what the hell is the point in INSURANCE?

Likes

Monica Meyer
 
Shanmugam Karthikeyan
Shanmugam Karthikeyan Just watched MAYAKKAM ENNA movie in theatre. I have become a fan of Dhanush. Splendid acting. The theme music is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WakU5wtG3qg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
www.youtube.com
 
Greg Ramos
Greg Ramos get on the guestlist tonight!!! i will not b downstairs!!! not on guestlist = $20!!
 
Kayleigh Haught
Kayleigh Haught well off 2 get my brothers from school then come home and wait 4 this lady 2 get here 4 this meeting then i gotta call my Grandpa because 2day is his birthday!

Likes

Melyssa StayDoin'me AndLoving'it
 
Jasmine ClassyGirl Carter
Jasmine ClassyGirl Carter Ugh today is an ugly dayy today. I mean yeah i lyke dayys lyke dis. .. But sumtimes it can get borin n dis type of weather. .. !!!.
 
Darius Smith
Darius Smith I just was told bow wow is dead
 
Noreice Sinfully Nastee
Noreice Sinfully Nastee you know when you got a good man cause his last bitch dedicates all her time and energy into tryna break yall up. BUT, I must get up way early in the morning to catch this worm. My relationship with kenmaur hicks is stronger than ever now. Thanx baby moms that's what we needed. Hell be at my house if your looking for him you got my number and I'm no stranger to giving out my address but take heed you fuck with me and mine and imma end all the drama. Stop fbing me through other folks pages and shit cause it gets them caught up in the bullshit too. #ilovehaterz!!!
 
Thoma Cina
Thoma Cina 1st of all 7 Eleven coffee is just right for me today...en i added cinnamon...with french vanilla creamer. (cheesin)
 
Rbn Rabin
Rbn Rabin WHAT I BELEIVE. "Nation is Motherland,so is MOTHER.Mother is God.So,NATION IS GOD." TO show DESHBHAKTI is Religion. I will alwyz follow this Religion. "PROUD TO BE NEPALI & TO LIVE IN NEPAL."
 
Rex Williamson
Rex Williamson Just wanted 2 say, if the O town Magic actually are dumb enough 2 trade their super-star player, (who is the face of the franchise) 2 the Nets 4 Lopez & 2 first round picks, then they may as well throw their season away. This appears 2 be the first season where Miami & Orlando could actually be contender rivals & if they deal Howard 4 that, then they just flat out suck. Good luck die-hard Magic fans. I hope they don't do u like that. But , it looks like a major possibility.
 
Ophelia Gypsy Love Tucker
Ophelia Gypsy Love Tucker I was bein' weally, weally stubborn a bit ago. I would not tum when my momma tept talling me. Den, one of the bug dogs tarted barking & I wan as fast as my wittle wegs would wun. I wan wight to my momma's arms. It's safe there!
 
Asheeka Aroonslam
Asheeka Aroonslam I JUST LOVE WORKING AT MADAM POSH, I MEET SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE. TO ALL MY FRIENDS AN FAMILY POP IN SOME TYM TO SEE ALL THE BEAUTIFIL THINGS..MY BOSS ROCKS.
 
Itzany Mejia
Itzany Mejia ha i dnt belive in wishing stars i belive in shoes nd cars
 
Mark Barlow
Mark Barlow I found a Skittle in my pocket...yellow
 
Angela Rose Heesacker
Angela Rose Heesacker Thinking back on the memories... What i thought were mistakes back then in the day, have lead me to a great deal of happiness.... I live life with no regrets.
 
Harry Schwartz
Harry Schwartz (((Dee))) I guess Marion doesn't know how to answer. Another whine and run...
 
Amanda's Photo-Shop
Amanda's Photo-Shop Anybody looking into getting Christmas Pictures and Christmas Cards done for the holiday's. I do them so feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, and if you would like for me to do them for you.
 
Debbie Cromwell Losey
Debbie Cromwell Losey This is a really fun event. Rick and I were fortunate to be able to participate a ffew years ago.
www.seemonterey.com
Holiday celebrations in Monterey County bring back memories of a golden era. Here, the holiday season is centered on beautiful lights, the joy of sharing and the pleasure of cup of hot cocoa, all celebrated with warmth of spirit.
 
Lauren Neighbors
Lauren Neighbors URGENT NEED!! - Hey everyone, as pretty much all of facebook knows I am going to FL for Disney!!! We are now trying to figure out a cheap way to get my truck down there without having to use mileage on it since it is after all very old. We don't have a trailer hitch on our Blazer so that plan is not going to work.. Any ideas??
 
Indurthi Varun Reddy
Indurthi Varun Reddy i sync with maestro's soothing music..........:)
 
Nathale Basson
Nathale Basson Neva eva going down that road again...they say 3rd time lucky bt I guess thats nt 4 me
 
Stephen Anand
Stephen Anand 92 Year Old Preacher While watching a little TV on Sunday instead of going to church, I watched a church in Atlanta honoring one of its senior pastors who had been retired many years. He was 92 at that time and I wondered why the church even bothered to ask the old gentleman to preach at that age. After a warm welcome, introduction of this speaker, and as the applause quieted down, he rose from his high back chair and walked slowly, with great effort and a sliding gait to the podium. Without a note or written paper of any kind he placed both hands on the pulpit to steady himself and then quietly and slowly he began to speak.... "When I was asked to come here today and talk to you, your pastor asked me to tell you what was the greatest lesson ever learned in my 50-odd years of preaching. I thought about it for a few days and boiled it down to just one thing that made the most difference in my life and sustained me through all my trials.. The one thing that I could always rely on when tears and heartbreak and pain and fear and sorrow paralyzed me... The only thing that would comfort was this verse...... ..... "Jesus loves me this I know. For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong, We are weak but He is strong..... Yes, Jesus loves me.... The Bible tells me so." When he finished, the church was quiet. You actually could hear his foot steps as he shuffled back to his chair.I don't believe I will ever forget it. A pastor once stated, "I always noticed that it was the adults who chose the children's hymn 'Jesus Loves Me' (for the children of course) during a hymn sing, and it was the adults who sang the loudest because I could see they knew it the best."

Likes

Stephen Anand
 
Gee Dolly
Gee Dolly Word is I might have power again at home!! :)

Likes

Steve Christopher Reyes
 
Kevin Cloar
Kevin Cloar I read an article about a church in rural kentucky, that banned an interarcial couple. Hatred in the name of God is an abomination
 

No comments:

Post a Comment