Saturday, December 3, 2011

Here's a lil Gangsta mathematics LT x Lty2DBD Translation: Love plus Trust multiplied by Loyalty to the second power Equals What Death Before Dishonor This climate change should b given a

Jimmy Lane
Jimmy Lane Here's a lil Gangsta mathematics (L+T) x Lty2=DBD Translation: Love plus Trust, multiplied by Loyalty (to the second power) Equals What Death Before Dishonor
 
Shaun Mashona Mdudumana
Shaun Mashona Mdudumana This climate change should b given a middle name ccc@capetown climate change
 
Kishore Honey
Kishore Honey A SMALL PARTY IN OUR ROOM WIT MY JUNIORS & SENIOR....HAD A LOT OF FUN........ OBVIOUSLY ...TOMORROW ALSO THERE WILL BE A PARTY TOO...................

Likes

Kishore Honey
 
Cynthia Pless-walls
Cynthia Pless-walls headed to take my baby girl (brandy boo) to the dr and hopefully get something to help her with this cough. Its been over a month now and she isn't getting any better. Wish us luck. then home to do laundry got a bunch to do its been a week with being in the hosp and then been at appt the last 2 days been at appt and all that so I know what i get to do this weekend is LAUNDRY. Lovin life and everyone in it.
 
Gfcash Truthofftop
Gfcash Truthofftop bout to go fuck wit tha bassguy for a bit
 
Anthony Stayballinhard Johnson
Anthony Stayballinhard Johnson Ipray dem cobras bring a win home . yall already kno wat time it is.

Likes

Emily Baddazsx GordonBrionna Davis
 
Joe Frank Perez
Joe Frank Perez I took a sheet
 
Andrada Cazac
Andrada Cazac I'll have another you by tomorrow so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable..
 
Runyararo Musana
Runyararo Musana a grateful spirit z lyc magnet it draws gud tngs 2 u
 
Lorna Conlon
Lorna Conlon Donnacha (nearly 3) building a case for a Chuggington trainset. Strategies so far: 1. Thank you for my Chuggington book Mummy. We should get Chuggington toys now! 2. I've got a good idea! Why don't we go to town, to the train shop and get Chuggington toys! 3. Why don't we get Chuggington toys for my birthday! Is that a good idea! 4. I've been a very very good boy Daddy. We should get Chuggington toys! And finally.... 5. Mummy, Conal (6 mths) LOVES Chuggington toys. We should get some!

Likes

Gillian MacHugh
 
Nexus Neuendorf
Nexus Neuendorf If ur straight, ur nothing special If ur gay, it's a sin. If ur bisexual, ur confused. If ur skinny, ur on drugs. If ur fat, ur a slob. If ur dressed up, ur conceited. If u speak ur mind, ur a bitch. If u don't say anything, u must be miserable. If u cry, ur a drama queen. If u have male friends, ur a whore. If you have female friends, ur a player If u defend urself, ur a troublemaker. U can't do anything without being criticized. Love me or hate me, but u will never change me
 
Michelle Aguilar
Michelle Aguilar Wat 2 do 2nite.....had a fun last nite with the gurls.....;)
 
Lulama Cynthia Mochini
Lulama Cynthia Mochini I wud lyk 2 take dis tym 2 thnk al da mighty 4 gvng me dis opportunity, n i promise to grab it wth my two hands,ths is 4 my family tht i luv n hv a blessed nyt guys luv u al.
 
Tom Zwiebel
Tom Zwiebel Anybody have 250 bucks I could borrow to buy a share of the green bay packers, they are only selling 200,000 shares
 
Chef Ches Smith-Muhammad
Chef Ches Smith-Muhammad PAY ATTENTION CLASS!! Start your RELATIONSHIPS off PROPERLY, there is a PROCEDURE! COMMUNICATE FIRST; TALK, and not just about SEX! You MUST have some kind of COMMON INTEREST! DATE; Go somewhere that YOU can INTERACT with each other. LEARN each others SOCIAL NORMS & HABITS! RECIPROCATE; Your EMOTIONAL CONNECTION & INTEREST should be MUTUAL and SHARES EQUALLY, as You progress through these procedures, if not then LEARN to let go and save a POTENTIAL FRIENDSHIP! PROFESSOR CHE$ at YOUR SERVICE!

Likes

Marketta All Natural Butler
 
Lasha Johnson
Lasha Johnson Lord if I had a thouand tounges it still wouldnt be enough to thank you for all you have done and going to do!!! I truly know that you take us through jut to bless us at the end...if we keep trusting in you and hold on the rewards are amazing!!! Thank you so much for the amazing life you blessed me with, nah Im not where I want to be yet but in due time!! Speaking success, joy, peace, love, undertanding and knowledge over me and my family!!

Likes

Brittany Williams
 
Mayor Papik
Mayor Papik what a boring country. We got farmers day and whatever day. But i never hear teachers or students day b4. We students for get our day bcos we dey do assignments waa
 
Michelle Honaker Falardeau
 
Bento Wambui
Bento Wambui Friends anyone willing and understanding my sutiation can buy me a matress and a blancket n you will be blessed,not a joke.
 
Jason Snuffer
Jason Snuffer I woke up and went on a cleaning rampage. I feel like Bradley Cooper on Limitless except I'm not getting smarter, but I am getting clearer. There are about a million things I need to and I'm checking them off my list one by one.

Likes

Cory Jackson
 
Florence Rumbidzai Chikondowa
Florence Rumbidzai Chikondowa 18yr old Ben was lookng 4 a job as a cleaner in joza. Boss: how much do u expect me 2 pay u at e end of e mnth? Ben: Enough money 2 help me survive on earth. Boss: Unfortunately i am looking 4 someone who is willing 2 work hard inorder to live a life with a meaning. DO U WANT TO ONLY SURVIVE OR U WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHTH A MEANING.

Likes

Chasweka Jacob
 
Nathaniel Morota Nunez
Nathaniel Morota Nunez There is nothing more beautiful than a woman who fears Allah!.......................

Likes

Jesse Villaspin
 
Ang Tolles
Ang Tolles Watching a movie. Again! Nothing much to do at the moment. Text me if you have it. Inbox me if you don't!
 
Joshua Miley
Joshua Miley To drink a whole redline or not..

Likes

Dylan Rauh
 
LeeAnn Carol Mendez
LeeAnn Carol Mendez Sittin here with mama Dora. Had to come whoop these nurses in line. Yesterday a nurse helped her to the bathroom then took off. She pulled that help cord a few times and still no one showed up. She hurt her leg getting back in bed by herself. I'm gunna stay here for most of the day so she doesnt have to wait on them
 

No comments:

Post a Comment