Saturday, December 3, 2011

Boy do i look snazzy Haha I luv my baby is anyone interested in buy peyton manning memorabilia stuff like rookie cards photographs framedbobbleheads specialty cards and other cool

Christopher Matthew Weeks
Christopher Matthew Weeks Boy do i look snazzy . Haha
 
Faremi Funmilola
Faremi Funmilola ....I luv my baby...

Likes

Faremi Funmilola
 
Lance Rogers
Lance Rogers is anyone interested in buy peyton manning memorabilia. stuff like rookie cards, photographs( framed),bobbleheads. specialty cards and other cool stuff? I have many other players cards and bobbleheads also.
 
Felix Dlamini
Felix Dlamini Original ,phethe ingane e original ,pushi i fashion
 
Aleah Stringer
Aleah Stringer Back home from the hospital.. Found out I have preeclamsia so ima be on bed rest til the 29th then the doctors are gonna break my water. Not too thrilled :(
 
Zach Lawrence Brown
Zach Lawrence Brown Fuck!! I was not expecting that, opening/Christmas tickets for Mavs vs Heat are starting at 178 bucks and if you wana sit lower level it's at least 450 damnit!!
 
Toya Barnett
Toya Barnett Daidriana is taking a nap now i can clean my room n wash clothes mwah
 
Rose Jordan
Rose Jordan that time of the year again in vegas the national finals rodeo yeeeeehaaaaah boots and wrangler jeans cowboy hats and pinto beans ha ha. Also country music awards i saw taylor swift at target shopping lol. It was 27 and snowing around the velley and the news showed all dem cowfolk walking around drinking their ice cold beef. Oh well it helps the economy plus nascar had their victory parade just need larry the cable guy to show up now git er done.
 
Adrian Castillo
Adrian Castillo 'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up She make me beg for it till she give it up And I say the same thing every single time-Drake-
 
Montica Linger
Montica Linger everyone that agrees with me needs to tell gary cuz he thinks that its ok to do this to his kids and i
 
Chello Chasein-Morestacks Luchiano
Chello Chasein-Morestacks Luchiano Imma do it for all my souljas who aint here or fell behind dat wall... Lookslike Nx Imma Be Workin wit Dennis PreciseThoughts Moore... #UNITY# RiP Phonzo... Hold Ya Head Burd Burdell Haskins, Bj Alston, Son, Kannarda Bugg, Goode, nd erebody i forgot..This 1 for Yaw man...Re4alSHit

Likes

Andrew Martin
 
Pedro Soto Jr
Pedro Soto Jr Deadass I hate getting spazzed at for sumthing I have nothing to do wit me if u got a attitude learn to control it
 
Richard Hajecki
Richard Hajecki Google's Chrome browser is no joke! I wish I tried this a long time ago!
 
Roger Sanchez
Roger Sanchez its so cold! i hate winter..
 
Takel Gore
Takel Gore Can I Live (Jay-Z Voice)
 
Maxemiliano Tostado
Maxemiliano Tostado I can make her cheek like i can snap my fingers and she still say i dont got game.. :\
 
Allyson Yellowbird
Allyson Yellowbird Funny how i didn't update yet lol jis face searching to chek if ur on aha jisjokes butya i got soo chocolate wasted lastnyt i slep half my day away aha i wundr if dis winds string enuf to blow u my way?.. enjoy ur day faceworld f&f kuz its tee gee eye mawfawkn efffffff

Likes

Mel Torm Sask
 
Carlos E. Juarez
Carlos E. Juarez "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you."
 
Michael Penn
Michael Penn I would really like to thank Ivan Vartanian for securing me a copy of "Daido TKY" !

Likes

Daniela Elmiger
 
Ashley Toombs
Ashley Toombs i have met the most amazing man ever! He keeps me smiling all day and nite! :)
 
Justin Wharton
Justin Wharton "Children are taught to hate parents just couldn't wait some are rich and some are poor others will just suffer more have you ever been ashamed and felt society try to keep you down I begin to watch things change and see them turn around"
 
Kevin Sandino
Kevin Sandino I need a new photo but idk if I should honestly take one like if you think I should
 
Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens It's a sad sad day in the Stevens houshold, Haley just informed me she is an OU fan. So much for thinking I was raising her right.

Likes

Wendy ThompsonMeredith Dean
 
Quintin LaFoe
Quintin LaFoe i believe that the world is a stage.
 
Danny Schneider
Danny Schneider just took 9 hours to make a 15 page study guide. Now I study it for 2 days. Can't wait till break...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment