Saturday, December 3, 2011

Comment : ; if u liked me but never told me : if ur my friend : if u don't like me ; if u hate me :D if ur my sis or

Krystina Gilmore
Krystina Gilmore Comment : ;) if u liked me but never told me :) if ur my friend :( if u don't like me ;( if u hate me :D if ur my sis or bro ♥ if u love me
 
Dahunsi Patience Racheal
Dahunsi Patience Racheal Good day to u all
 
Sandeep Salvi
Sandeep Salvi Why this kolaveri di??? – Finally Decoded in English: 1. Why this Kolaveri Di?: (Represents the guy’s feeling after his girlfriend ditched him). 2. Kolaveri: Urge to Kill/Torment/Hurt someone. 3. Soup Song: Love failure song 4. Soup Boys: Boys who failed in love 5. Sariyaa Vaasi: Play music properly 6. Showed me Bouv-u: Rejected me (When you go near a dog, it barks ‘Bow’ which means, go away don’t come near me. Similarly when you try for a girl and she shoos you away, it is called showing ‘Bow-u’) 7. Da or Mama: Tamil variant of “Dude” or “Bro” 8. Di: Tamil variant of “Girl” or “Babe” or “Sis” 9. Notes eduthuko… Appadiye kaiyla snacks eduthuko: Take down the notes… And have some snacks in hand. (This line precedes the verse in which Dhanush sings about having Scotch Whiskey. In India, it is customary to have some snacks alongside alcoholic drinks, more than Chicken wings)
 
Monique Sanford
Monique Sanford MY STRUGGLE WILL SOON BE OVER. FOR DA SOMETIMING PPL THAT DIDNT HAVE MY BACK WHEN I NEEDED U, KICK ROCKS. IMA TREAT U JUST HOW U TREATED ME BECUZ U LEARN WHOS REAL AND TRUE WHEN UR DOWN. SO WHEN I GET STR8 PLEASE DONT COME MY WAY. THANKS TO DA ONES DAT WAS THERE 4 ME. ITS BAD DAT SOME FAMILY MEMBERS ACT LIKE THEY BETTER THAN OTHERS. S/N: YONA L. JOHNSON HURRY UP AND GET HERE TODAY. ITS DA WEEKEND.
 
Franklin Paul
Franklin Paul If u can't tease me don't please me
 
Marcél Yslie
Marcél Yslie sony mini dv tapes, I miss u, fuji is busy ruining my relationship with my camera. :(
 
Vivian Mogeni
Vivian Mogeni Dedicatin this 2 u big bro:* happy b-day* may God continue blessin u thru out ur lyf tunakupendar!!!.....
 
King Vigen
King Vigen the longer you lie the shorter u die....
 
Shawntell Davis
Shawntell Davis u thought it was crackin on 35th shit i get to roseland nuggas fallin down drunk only in da hood smfh.
 
Sumit Kumar Maloo
Sumit Kumar Maloo good night 2 all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Zhorenz Lee
Zhorenz Lee i miss her.......... but her broke my heart ody...let u go................ :'<

Likes

Wenny Chen
 
Fatima Aje G
Fatima Aje G There are tyms when u must take a chances nd create ur own realities......HI FRNDZ!
 
Sipho Shadrack
Sipho Shadrack Do nt let evil defeat u 2nyt,instead..conquer even wit gud. Nyty nyt gud peepz.
 
Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez They say love is in the air so I hold my breath til my face turn purple, keep a few bad bi**hes in my circle, my nuts hang like there ain't no curfew, bi*** if u wave then I will surf u!!!

Likes

Amarilis Lilly Delvalle
 
Deepika Upputuru
Something informative. This information is useful....... Have U ever heard abou...t LPG cylinder's expiry date....!! Do you know that there is an expiry date (physical life) for LPG cylinders? Expired Cylinders are not safe for use and may cause accidents. In this regard, please be cautious at the time of accepting any LPG cylinder from the vendor. Here is how we can check the expiry of LPG cylinders: On one of three side stems of the cylinder, the expiry date is coded alpha numerically as follows A or B or C or D and some two digit number following this e.g. D06. The alphabets stand for quarters - 1. A for March (First Qtr), 2. B for June (Second Qtr), 3. C for Sept (Third Qtr), 4. D for December (Fourth Qtr). The digits stand for the year till it is valid. Hence D06 would mean December qtr of 2006. Please Return Back the Cylinder that you get with a Expiry Date, they are prone to Leak and other Hazardous accidents... The second example with D13 allows the cylinder to be in use Up to Dec 2013. Kindly pass this on, for creating awareness.
 
Ntsako Angel
Ntsako Angel Im having braai with my friends@my place wat abt u?
 
Richard Berry II
Richard Berry II knew a mfka was gon start askin questions... smh... if u ain kno by now u didnt need to kno in da first mfkin place. fck u mean.
 
Sachin Sharma
Sachin Sharma white skin-u girl-u girl-u girl-u heart-u black-u eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u my future dark why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di

Likes

Sachin Sharma
 
Tikira Melodik Livingston
Tikira Melodik Livingston i make it easy to love me, so u aint gotta look nowhere else...........#<3 u mor3th@nlifeitself
 
Noluvuyo Kumalo
Noluvuyo Kumalo Gudnyt frnds luv u all....
 
Chardae Powell
Chardae Powell This guy on the Jeremy Kyle Show is a straight A hole. He going say its the girl fault she raising her 9 month old twins by herself cause she knew the situation before hand that He told her he didn't want any kids n she should of got an abortion. Smh y do these little boys blame the female for having a child they didn't want. It takes two to make a baby if u don't want to have kids than wear a condom better yet don't even have sex with her. He need to man up and take care of his responsibilities!
 
Thulani Moses
Thulani Moses got a shock of my life to realize that my friend was given expired medication at a nearby medical center known to us. what is this called good people? maybe i should write a strongly worded letter to our department of death. this is not fit for human consumption and if they dont know where to dispose such staff then enviroserve is the solution. what do u think?
 
Lovemore Chitando
Lovemore Chitando Your attitude belongs 2 u,its yo choice if u want 2 have a good one.angels on yo pillow!

Likes

Tanee Rosee Gozee
 
Takita Coley
Takita Coley Waiting on EJ get home so we can hit BK up! For making all them good grades today! Yay EJ....Mommie sp proud of u!!!
 
Mark Is-Sappy
Mark Is-Sappy jin gay u kuntent :) :)

Likes

Clyde SammutRebecca GrimaSean Galea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment