Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jeanne MirandaI LIKE Arg in this wwwyoutubecom The official video for The Only Way Is Essex charity Christmas single 'Last Christmas' in aid of Text SANTA Follow on Twitter: http:twittercomTOWIEforXm

Dami LongLegz
Dami LongLegz Jeanne Miranda...I LIKE Arg in this.
www.youtube.com
The official video for The Only Way Is Essex charity Christmas single 'Last Christmas' in aid of Text SANTA. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TOWIEforXm...
 
Kendra LeAnn Bledsoe
Kendra LeAnn Bledsoe Isaiah isnt feelin to gud 2day. Poor baby. I hate wen my kids r sick it breaks my heart:(
 
Michael Denton
Michael Denton if ur listenin ''girl from hornado'' its michael the guy u called cute and fell in front of u comment ur name cuz i didnt get it and number please
 
Ayy Woods
Ayy Woods I'm bored..nd I don't feel like bein in nobodys avandale -_-

Likes

Lasha SmitHakeem Lipscomb
 
Theseus Montgomery
Theseus Montgomery @RhettFrazierInc: It would be nice not to be me once in awhile because I am an asshole of a boss of myself
 
Madison NoLove Rios
Madison NoLove Rios Good Day!<3 Well apparently I'm a mentally retarded zombie and if I got shot I'd still be twitching!(: Hahaa well probably hanging with Josh in a lil bit!<3

Likes

Kristina KirtonDeven Rollins
 
Erin Healy
Erin Healy I love Phil Collins!
 
Sebastian Morton
Sebastian Morton I love how my phone charger gets up and runs away in the middle of the night wtf man
 
Frank Cuellar
Frank Cuellar my headphones just came in from one of the cyber monday deals I took advantage of.... I forgot how much I preferred listening to music through headphones.

Likes

Ashley Smith
 
Arek Piotrowski Sr.
Arek Piotrowski Sr. Alight serious question...who can someone think that say one thing...and yet not even four minutes later i have to hear from someone thts going with you....just put u to on blast and you don't even give a flying fuck and you still live....HHHhhmmmmm?

Likes

Arek Piotrowski Sr.
 
Sara Scott
Sara Scott I just took the "What Type of Kisser Are You?" quiz and got Romantic kisser. What Type of Kisser Are You? Romantic kisser This kind of kisser will be a good husband or wife.
 
Anita LovinLyric Chambliss
Anita LovinLyric Chambliss Tired before I even get to work. Need to take my manager up on his date maybe that's what I need new ppl
 
Kimberly Rice
Kimberly Rice I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Corey ComplicatedSkinney Edward Reese
 
Samantha Vasquez
Samantha Vasquez Like i said im fucken gr0wn if i wanana stay here
 
Rita Gillette Prochaska
Rita Gillette Prochaska I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog, while in the check-out line a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intens......ive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read this I have to confess, I copied it from someone else... Share and make someone else smile today :0)
 
James Moua
James Moua Man woke up late now im gonna have to go in at 5. And the bad thing is i have to pick up my dad from work and its like 55 mins. The thing is everyone is working why oh why cant i ever get a break. guess i'll just have to get a car now.
 
Amber Dat Hbic
Amber Dat Hbic I Needd A New Profile Pic!! Anyy Takerss??? LMS
 
Vincent F Eben
Vincent F Eben IF A CLOSE FRIEND OR ACQUAINTANCE told you of their friends, whom you have never met, lived in the lower 48 or even somewhere in the world, would you believe them? Probably. But let's say you were skeptical, not sure, and even thought they were kidding and then, to convince you further, your friend or acquaintance produced some convincing evidence which did away with all possible doubts, you would be foolish not to believe. Then your friend said if you would personally contact their friend you would receive a wonderful gift, would you do it? I'm sure you would especially if the gift was very, very precious and worth more than diamonds and gold...So, you've never met this individual but you've heard of them and upon the strength of what your friend told you, you sent and requested the gift which, without any doubt at all, would be given because many, many others requested it and receive it, but now it's your turn. What holds you back? The doubt is done away with and others are enjoying this gift so tremendously that you can't wait to get yours...I've gotten this gift myself and I wish for you to have it also. This is the gift of forgiveness and adoption into God's family. May God give you grace to take Him up on His gift is my hope and prayer for you this Christmas and for all time and eternity.
 
Amanda Henderson
Amanda Henderson this is way to much stuff to pack i did not know it was going to take all day long i want to give up already
 
Nadia Trout
Nadia Trout Man now i need a beer. because of the party tunes on a radio...heheheehehehehe
 
Maxine Goode
Maxine Goode i want to go home i don't feel good :((((((((((((((((((((((( that's how sad i am
 
Chikango Majuta Lloyd
Chikango Majuta Lloyd I am proud to be an African. I am proud to have been an African. There has never been a time in my life that i have ever wanted to be born in another racial group than that of an African...!!!!

Likes

Cindy Cyndo Clenda Zondi
 
Meshack Meshphonic Ramagobotla
Meshack Meshphonic Ramagobotla Nothing is gona change the way I feel about you..mara wang tena otla ka masepa nxa!
 
Lauren O'Dell
Lauren O'Dell I need to get in a better mood.
 
Toochie Porter
Toochie Porter Niggas bitch made now a days.....I laugh at them ho time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment