Saturday, December 3, 2011

eggs and biscuits and the perfect cup of Starbucks Christmas blend which I got right this time for breakfast here we go I saw an old lady peeing in an

Shelley Alongi
Shelley Alongi eggs and biscuits and the perfect cup of Starbucks Christmas blend which I got right this time! for breakfast, here we go!
 
Travis O'Donnell
Travis O'Donnell I saw an old lady peeing in an alley and it turns out the same lady bags my groceries. NOT COOL LADY NOT COOL!!!
 
Tatyana Nicole Derring
Tatyana Nicole Derring " you may say i lost everything... but i still had my bedazzler"-Mama Gaga<3
 
Monique Barton
Monique Barton i wish there was a room where i can sit and chill while at work 5 more hours till the end of my shift then naptime :)
 
Robert Robbins
Robert Robbins Been married to the love of my life for five years today can't remember what it was like before we got together and don't wana know what it would be like without her what I'm sayin is your stuck with me babe lol I love ya tons happy anniversary Tiffy
 
Lisa Cooper
Lisa Cooper sooooo sooooo tired and offf to work i go
 
Andrew Denning
Andrew Denning Feeling good right now bouta chill and wait on the time to go by so I can see my girl
 
Oluwatoyin Esther Adeola
Oluwatoyin Esther Adeola My dear,who will lyk 2 join my world where dey silence d voice of necromances.hahaha!!!am i borin?simple questn
 
Joel Frederick Conrad
Joel Frederick Conrad i am tired and my stomach hurts and i got guard in the morning and i am pissed off right now. bye fb for a couple days
 
Maribell Frio
Maribell Frio Dis song i dedicated 2 Elmer..my favorite song...my..love...by.westlife..

Likes

Mhang Obok Hajie
 
Kizer Clark
Kizer Clark I finally understand why yall turn yall nose up at....cuz yall look up to me.. IN 2 DEEP318 aka SWAGG(my xbox names) they speak fa themselves.....
 
Brett Dietrich
Brett Dietrich So apparently it is not ok to bring a full box of ammo thru TSA check point before getting on a plane. Forgot they were in my backpack after a hunting trip two weeks ago. So after shutting down half of Louisville airport for a short time i made my way thru security with out my bullets and can expect a nasty tsa letter. Whoops
 
Richard Russ
Richard Russ Up yours Deutsche Bank! As well to ALL banks! Nasty robbing filthy pukes! In my opinion ALL bankers, especially CEOs of ALL banks should be taken to a central location and summarily executed publicly for their crimes against humanity. The day of the rope is coming for them as well as for their weathly cohorts who invent financial mechanisms to rob and pillage at will from those who cannot defend themselves. I sure hope to live long enough to see them hang and be part of the festivities. Wealth unteathered is PURE evil! Banks are more dangerous than standing armies. All law enforcement agencies should ALL refuse to enforce any bank eviction order. Make them slimy bastards come do it themselves. They rob and steal then try and hide behind the law. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/01/vinia-hall-mortgage_n_1123947.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009
www.huffingtonpost.com
After a bank issued an eviction notice for a home in Northwest Atlanta, sheriff's deputies and movers went to the residence to remove the people who lived there. But when they found Vinia Hall, 103, and her daughter, Vita Lee, 83, the movers and deputies decided not to follow through with it.
 
Dowelani Tracy
Dowelani Tracy gud 9ti ba2, hafha he nda edela hone nga ndila i ha cou fhisa ngoyo t dibi ndi edele ndoto itisa hani
 
Ronnie Riffett
Ronnie Riffett I'm so lazy. I eat and have to take a nap....Gn everyone....
 
Jonathan Muhs
Jonathan Muhs Gotta Love the things kids say: This morning I woke up to my son putting his arms around both his mom and me and he was telling us how much he loves us, "I love my cuddle mommy and my cuddle daddy." "John: 4" he has been going to Awanas' now for about a month learning verses from the bible, think it has made an impression???
 
Spg Kainderera
Spg Kainderera I wil lov my feet until i diey
 
Kaitlynn Nickole Pathkiller
Kaitlynn Nickole Pathkiller !ust found out my car has to be moved from the side of my house to the driveway this weekend preferably tonight....do I have any guy friends out there willin to come help me out late tonight when there's no traffic???? If not it's cool if so greatly appreciated
 
Ryan Kelley Bonds
Ryan Kelley Bonds I NEED SUM LIKES & DISLIKES ON DIS TRACK "Give it up"ft Kaisuan & Indira on youtube.com ... CHECK IT OUT #W&D
www.youtube.com
Kelley Bonds performing his first single "Give It Up" with Kaisuan and Indira. Production by Kaisuan. Mixing and mastering by Oriel "Undateka" Barry and Chaz...
 
Dayo Fy
Dayo Fy I don be waiting i won be am pround to be anenlord aka abrakaya product, tanks to God,am sorry frn
 
West G Hayden
West G Hayden Britni Thornton, I love my hair! Thank you so much!
 
Brittany Ilaban
Brittany Ilaban WTF!!! brah this stupid ass car i like smash um...
 
Clyde S Zackery
Clyde S Zackery To all my FB friends: no offense, no toes stepped on, no love lost, however, I only do FB, no farmville, castleville, poker, etc. No need to send request, chips etc. Thanks, CSZ
 
Koriyunta Beautifulbride Walker
Koriyunta Beautifulbride Walker Being happy is all that matter!""" I love u
front.moveon.org
What's the reason for opposing this again?
 
Dapo Famodimu
Dapo Famodimu E gba mi o. What shall i do now. Victor & elijah came to my house & i only have corn at home. So i told dem if they wil like to blow mouth organ, they refuse o. When i now start eating d corn. Dey start caling me alatenunje. (maize is d mouth organ am sayin d order time.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment