Saturday, December 3, 2011

A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say baby can u answer that for me A BOY runs the streets chill with

Heather Diane Hobbs
Heather Diane Hobbs A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say "baby can u answer that for me"!! A BOY runs the streets & chill with his friends while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn't promised! ... A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has heart & emotions, A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman want, a MAN screams unity! A BOY tells his woman all the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman's hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, & a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this & think this is about him & a MAN will read this & thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in his relationship..
 
Emmanuel Wise
Emmanuel Wise how can u build an economy when it takes two hours to make a fifteen minute trip. are there any plans to improve the traffic situation in the city?
 
Naa Adoley Mimi
Naa Adoley Mimi If no man hapi u hapi urself
 
Nontobeko Khubone
Nontobeko Khubone Wow live playng G.U.G.U'z kinda music*hpe u gud whr u@*
 
Bola Akinola
Bola Akinola hap new month to u all my friends,begin to count ur blessing nd name them one by one nd see wat the Lord has done for u,even though nothing,he gave u Life.God is Good
 
Ernest Scrub
Ernest Scrub BM WAII U NO DIEE?!?!
 
Arnold Palaez Paulino
Arnold Palaez Paulino oh i hope ur feelin me like im feelin u
 
LaTia Adams
LaTia Adams My daughter has the most amazing god-parents. Thank you both for all that u do!!
 
Nomhle Mani
Nomhle Mani Ai wat a lng day m so tired let me slip nw gud9t ppl enjy de wkend luv u all.
 
Beth Summers E
Beth Summers E @rose, lol... i hope u are for us?
 
Vuma Zuma
Vuma Zuma Dear God, i thank u for keepin me up to this age,u hav taken ma family members n ppl dat i knew mmmmmh m just wondering when u will take ma lif.....as i go to bed pls giv me strenth n hop for days to cum. pls God don forget to send me a women m destined for.*amen*
 
Destiny Loveshacrew Adams
Destiny Loveshacrew Adams I <3 me some.NeNe Leaks she going keep real witch you if u touch she going tackle u
 
Sammi Leggett
Sammi Leggett WTF RYAN!!!!!!!THATS WUT IM SAYIN!!!!FUCK SOBERITY!!!!!!well for me!!LMAO!!!i just luv u RYRY!OMB!hahahaha ment RYAN!!lol..hit me up neeggahhh....
 
Imbigrush Russiareppa
Imbigrush Russiareppa # FACEBOOK... I can read u like a book by lookin in your face... Get it...lol
 
Pheliswa Dayimani
Pheliswa Dayimani So hapi ryt nw..wd da ppl i love da most..jst missn anel wessels,lara meter,ali wacher!!wherr u bitches @?da rest of da crew is here with me..whoot whooooooooot
 
Elizabeth Penick
Elizabeth Penick Welp first of all! Thank god for another day of life n dat its friday :) ! Second of all i wanna send a shout out to my sister sonia cuz 2day is her Bday happy bday sis ily :)! Third of all i gt my fone bak on so hmu :) if u gt da #! If nt hmu inda inbox for it :)! N fourth of all bout to roll out to warsaw wit my mommy daddy n niece gonna go visit my sis 4 her bday :)! 2day is a gud day :)
 
Gloria Farquhar
Gloria Farquhar LORD i want thank u for another day to b alive my son my grandkids my family my pet kisses n my friends thank u so much
 
Akande Mosunmola
Akande Mosunmola U kan put d blame on mia
 
Andre Dixon
Andre Dixon a better them say we hype than we too nuff,cause when u too nuff them deal wid you too rough
 
Corey Morgan
Corey Morgan an when u speak on my name watch tha words ur choosin u soundin like a hater to me its so amusing
 
Breana Johnson
Breana Johnson (LMS) I THINK WE SHUD??!!! ND ILL INBOX U

Likes

Jordan Fly-GuyTrei Tee Purp FeltonJonquavious Dmoneyg JonesDezon Banks
 
Michael Oladele Adesina
Michael Oladele Adesina Dis d third day d day 4 perfection. God will surely perfect everything in ur life. God will surely perfect all things in ur life coz it is time 4 him to work. Thanks 4 coming. God bless u all.
 
Satyanarayana Boda
see this picture. can u say where it is? Europe ? Africa ? china ?........... None actually this is our own country n the place is 'UTTARAKHAND' We don't have value for anything made in India. SHARE IT
 
Jaylyn Raines
Jaylyn Raines u need me & i need u but shud i give u another chance is the ? [THINKIN] love u dearly but idk if i can [TRUST U] VS! #ilove where im at now

Likes

Jaylyn Raines
 
She Wopp Neal
She Wopp Neal SO am i the only 1 who seen vantaneisha and slim ass on judge mathis? TO funny slim u wemt hard lol u put fgs on the map lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment