Saturday, January 7, 2012

YOU say u got swagg im the guy with the hatt im just doing my thang everyday in a hoilday we all have different ways im just doing my

Santana Williams
Santana Williams YOU say u got swagg im the guy with the hatt
 
Shawanda Bell
Shawanda Bell im just doing my thang everyday in a hoilday we all have different ways im just doing my thangg finna get ready to head to the game love u babyy love u
 
Terrance Person
Terrance Person if u havin girl problems i feel bad 4 ya son i got 99 problem an a bitch aint 1
 
Toray Janes
Toray Janes Hahaha-im so proud-my mate caddy has bin banned of facebook-oh cad-u rok!
 
Karen M Houchins-Espinoza
Karen M Houchins-Espinoza I think one of the most amazing gifts from God is to be a person who has given their time, not afraid of hard work, long hours, talked about by others yet always there to help, kicked around at times, yet not worried about what others think, a person who U can draw strength from. I know such a person, glad to have them for a friend. To my FB friends, inventory yourself and C if this is U.
 
Pamela L Mock Oxford
www.youtube.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mishka-the-Talking-Husky/105928132792594 Twitter: http://twitter.com/mishkathehusky Website: http://www.youtube.com/g...
 
Buddah Newman
Buddah Newman (Official Video) Aint No Doubt Buddha Ft. Peno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LY5r8p2G6I&feature=g-all-u&context=G2d614eaFAAAAAAAAAAA
www.youtube.com
 
Amar Polo Seymour
Amar Polo Seymour POLO SAID-IDNT UNDERESTAND Y PEOPLE GET MAD AT ME IDNT WRITE THEM FOR 2 IDNT CALL U ND FOR 3 IAINT ASK U TO CUM VISIT ME ND 4 U SAID U DNE WELL DEUCES U WANTED ME 2 LEAVE U ALONE SO HAVE A GUD LIFE U GT IT
 
Jaycee Potter
Jaycee Potter goin to the skagtin rink with jenny wht u doin tonite
 
Cece Lovebeingme Lewis
Cece Lovebeingme Lewis Give me 3 wishes... I wish.I wish.I wish u would BITCH
 
Sophie Valkyrie Ellison
Sophie Valkyrie Ellison mmm cheese on toast wif a blob of mayo, no wunda ya put w8 on wen u quit smoking, gym 2mro me finks!
 
Marina Hatch
Marina Hatch Bothered!!! When u or certain people don't get the attention they deserve by those family members who only see those failing in life!!
 
Marissa Lynn
Marissa Lynn I love Catherine so much! She rocks more than me!!! Baha HACKED!!:) luv u
 
Tina Ertel
Tina Ertel sitting at the alley gonna try and have some fun everytime u walk around me i think of the times we had they honestly make me laugh and wanna go back in time but then i kinda wanna cry cuz u said that if we stayed together u would of cheated on me
 
Sian Parry
Sian Parry My littie man is not well at all love him hope hes better 2moz mammy daddy and chloe loves u lots xxx
 
Vanessa Wilder
Vanessa Wilder Have a great weekend and enjoy time with ur kids if u have any. IF NOT spend some time that means the world to u. LATA FB
 
Shay Alexander
Shay Alexander Why tawk shit just be direct if u twking to me bt shit idc hw u feel about me cus I get $ n wat I want even if it nt from u fucking lame
 
David Kiarie Kungu
David Kiarie Kungu what u all know about dis...shalamar me group..dis me jam...u know how many species me got playing dis song when me was dj back home....heheehehehehehehehe.........me making dat move now heheheheheehe
www.youtube.com
 
Wednes-Born Asafu-Adjaye
Wednes-Born Asafu-Adjaye Love u!, love ya, me too and i love u are not the same.
 
Atta Fredrick Snr
Atta Fredrick Snr Now i andarstand why dey alwayz said bad thins aba me, is b,cos am blessd so dey wanna be like me....u can neva b u punk...
 
Jenna Von Elm
Jenna Von Elm When I told you you would be in my heart forever I meant it, We may not be together or in each others lives but i'll hold a piece of u in my heart where ever I go
 
Mark Mbatha
Mark Mbatha slpless nytz are worth it wen thnkn of sum1 u willing 2 c evrydae
 
Rizky Imoey Ch
Rizky Imoey Ch I miss u,.. Doaqu menyertaimu,..sukses,.Smangat..

Likes

CempLuk Ntue Arek ArTeza
 
Dbf Stan
Dbf Stan Im still thinking bout u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RT
www.youtube.com
FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR!!! http://clementinesyoranges.tumblr.com/ A tornado flew around my room before you came Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain ...
 
Willie Baylor
Willie Baylor Do u see me shawty??? Cause ya nigga cant ha... WILLIE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment