Saturday, January 7, 2012

be a lover not a hater Ъќ α∂a̲̅ yg online ∂i fb Ɣª Dikit banget yg on ^^ GLAD TO BE HOME FOR A NIGHT IM LEAVEN BACK

Babyboo Nichole Ezernack
Babyboo Nichole Ezernack be a lover not a hater
 
Nara Anggelee
Nara Anggelee Ъќ α∂a̲̅ yg online ∂i fb Ɣª? Dikit banget yg on... ^_^
 
Steven Miller
Steven Miller GLAD TO BE HOME FOR A NIGHT IM LEAVEN BACK OUT AT 5 AM IN THE MORNING BUT IM GLAD TO BE WITH MY HUNY FOR A LIL BIT
 
Lincoln Tiago
Lincoln Tiago Olha ae vc Rogelio Buffaliere soltando a voz hehe, saudade desses dias. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2qjka1jsu4&feature=related
www.youtube.com
Priscila cantando na Festa dos Tabernaculo ( Igreja Batista Ebenezer de Nova Esperança)
 
Teida Hohipa
Teida Hohipa anyone selling a washing machine in palmy.?.astra u knw ne1.?.
 
Rodney Elwood
Rodney Elwood if any of y'all drive by the pipe plant on Johnson heading east, take a look to your left at those rolls of rebar they have out there. I thought I was having a damn stroke and going blind at the same time. Its really weird lookin. First time I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, I was relieved to see the same thing today.
 
Robert Keane
Robert Keane watching sum dumb ass show on cartoon network lol theres a fucking guy with ass cheecks for a fuckin mouth thats nuts brahh kden shooties
 
Kayla Renee Ray
Kayla Renee Ray I got a SOBE MUSTACHE!
 
Crystal Abline
Crystal Abline 3 hrs and 15 mintues..cant wait to get the hell outta here nd toke up its gonna be a long night. Hahah
 
Carmen Ramos
Carmen Ramos feliz dia de la rosca al que le toque el munequito q invite a comer no sean codos
 
Fearcast Mönster
Fearcast Mönster What's up everyone! I'm baaaack!! Tonight's episode will entail a lot of yelling and stuff as usual! Monster's Stabby Rant part 2!!
www.blogtalkradio.com
FearCast Network Mind of a Monster Monster plumbs the dark recesses of horror. Expect a focus on Metal Blood and Gore. Reviewed by Monster from FearCast Netwo Jan 06
 
Lamont Ferguson
Lamont Ferguson Sex with no head is like a sandwich with no bread....just a bunch of meat..
 
Tyne Turner
Tyne Turner Cant decide if I want to buy a new phone or not. Im probally better off not to.
 
Nur Wahidah
www.youtube.com
Do You Really Think Selena Gomez is a Part of The Illuminati? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqa08vmU9Y ***Watch Montecarlo The movie FREE*** http://monteca...
 
Phiwa Kimmy
Phiwa Kimmy The only person u need is d one dt cares 4 u d most... Dont mk smone a priority wen they only make u an option especialy nina mantombazana.
 
Ryan Seidel
Ryan Seidel My dog has suddenly become aggressive towards my wife and even a little bit towards me. I'm not sure what to do with him?
 
Larry Kennard
Larry Kennard tryna runn a game on a nigga she must be craxy ima play too ...
 
Matt Korotki
Matt Korotki My buddy Paul had a mustang After school when the bell rang We'd all pile into that thing and fly It was long hair and ball caps Chasing girls, flunking math The radio was the soundtrack to our lives We sang Glory Days with Springsteen And as soon as it would end We'd hit rewind every time just to sing that song again
 
Virginia Minetree
Virginia Minetree While in Rome awaiting trial, Paul wrote, “I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better” (Phil. 1:23). He loved serving Christ, but a part of him longed to be with the Savior. It’s comforting to know that we can think ahead to being with Jesus—in a home that is far better. To see His face, this is my goal; The deepest longing of my soul; Through storm and stress my path I’ll trace Till, satisfied, I see His face! —Chisholm There is no place like home—especially when home is heaven. -Our Daily Bread
 
Johnny Biggs
Johnny Biggs is it possible, a seinfeld episode ive never seen ???
 
Bryan Castrejon
Bryan Castrejon Dnt really want to leave Roosevelt its actually a wid it school!!!
 
Rose Belle Ownz
Rose Belle Ownz If you're talking behind my back, You're in a good position to kiss my ass.
 
Bush Grove Baptist Church
Bush Grove Baptist Church Winners should have two things. :definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them- Its treadmill time! 5 miles let's go!
 
Kaur Damanpreet
Kaur Damanpreet If you leave without a reason, don`t come back with an excuse.
 
Gerald Cooper
Gerald Cooper GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Good news for today I think Cammi will get her car back Thursday!!! yay!!!! Bad news... My truck's got a rod knocking :( bye,bye, engine I miss you already!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment