Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers : My Total Profile Views Today: 89 Male Views 37 Female Views 52 Top 5 Visitors Of The Day : Venita Cooper

TCity Hoodstar Entertiament
TCity Hoodstar Entertiament Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 89 Male Views - 37 , Female Views - 52 Top 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Venita Cooper, Nicole Lovee, Rafael Pena, Jarrett Svoboda, Chris Hochner See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/xOXQPx
 
Harold Weaver
Harold Weaver As I set in the dark, thinking about Roxy my Dog that went through back surgery a week ago: my friends and I will be helping her to walk again, Our pets ,aren’t pets, but family and friend for we have spoil then: A friend was waiting for the pet store to open because she didn’t have treats for her birds when she got home: ;thank you for the animals of the fields, the fish of the sea, all the creepy crawly things; when I look in to the heaven I see the birds, as the cloud drift by with thunderstorms that give water to the plants, the rainbow that reminds me of God’s promise to man, the star and moon that rules the night, the sun that give warmth to earth, for we are truly blessed by the Lord our God Amen and Amen
 
Monica Baylish
Monica Baylish Damn that was a good nappy time.. hate that the kitty cat wasn't by me when I woke up.. hahaha..
 
Austin Daniel Blowed Thorne
Austin Daniel Blowed Thorne I can't much more of anything that gets thrown at me the next news I get plz let it b good ya feel me lol<3:)))
 
Hillary Nicole
Hillary Nicole I see people ready for they Mom to be in all Black.. #Aim been Dart
 
Kyle Sikes
Kyle Sikes Finley I get home time to relax
 
Braedan Ash
Braedan Ash Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 89 Male Views - 37 , Female Views - 52 Top 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Venita Cooper, Nicole Lovee, Rafael Pena, Jarrett Svoboda, Chris Hochner See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/xOXQPx
 
Neil Arthur Papamechail
Neil Arthur Papamechail If anyone knows about the Wii Fti Plus, please inbox me. I have been using it for over a week and have been doing famously, or so I thought. I went to use it tonight, and it is now telling me that I am too fat to register on it. ANY IDEAS????
 
Eric Abramson
Eric Abramson I’VE BEEN INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT – WHAT SHOULD I DO? If you are injured in an accident, whether a fall, auto, bus or bicycle accident, you need to 1. Get the name, address, telephone number, license number and insurance information from the responsible person(s); 2. Get the names and contact information of all witnesses; 3. Make a prompt report to the police and your insurance company; 4. Take photos of your injuries, the involved vehicles, and the location where the accident happened; 5. GET PROMPT NECESSARY MEDICAL ATTENTION. Say as little as possible to the party at fault, and when the responsible person’s insurance company contacts you, do not give them a statement. You are not obligated to speak with the other party’s insurance company despite what you may be told. They only want to get a statement from you to use it against you.
 
Trudie Shondeck
Trudie Shondeck Hi Justin Bieber im kasey and i truly love u u are the cutest person on earth i want u to come to my sweet 16 in 7yrs tell selena gomez im your number i fan other people think they are love kasey p.s. write back please
 
Mireya Marquez
Mireya Marquez Uggh Great So i Guess No Movies To Niight Uggh soo Bored I Rellie Wnted To See da Movie The Devil Inside !
 
Jessica Cookie Morales
Jessica Cookie Morales if I poke you ;-) tryin to get dome attention lol
 
Haley Labhart
Haley Labhart - Sorry If Im A Smaart A** Buut Thaats Just The Waay I Amm , (-:
 
Donald Bettcher
Donald Bettcher I'm waitin for good ice(will it ever come!) I've got two fish houses ready to go. I want winter !
 
E Devine Joseph
E Devine Joseph 12 hour work shift off and I'm still energized dam I must be a robot
 
Rab LovesTo Skate
Rab LovesTo Skate Yea im from the EastSide an what, when yall was my homies yall was on my nutts, bigg dogs lookin for advise to this lil pup ,but I allways been a big dogg, kuz when you aint fallowin kno one whos yur big homie , I look in the mirro an say wasup big homie
 
Nicki Bailey
Nicki Bailey So apparently I am Shelby Watkins sugar mama. And let me just say, I should be getting SOMETHING out of this!!! LOLZ
 
Debbie Fritz
Debbie Fritz So...I am thinking that next year, it would be SO fun to spend Christmas in New York City. I need suggestions for hotels....
 
Shaunisia LaTiy
Shaunisia LaTiy * As Long As I Am In Tha Game , Yu'll NEVER Win ;) #NickiMinaj
 
Melissa Brown Mohon
Melissa Brown Mohon I downloaded Fliptoast and can't figure out how to use it. Can anyone help?
 
Danny Fritz
Danny Fritz fuck I need someone to jam with.
 
Adiele Bright Chidozie
Adiele Bright Chidozie Sometimes you feel like to runaway from your fears And most times you want to move away from your tears all times you think you disappear but still reappear in sorrow But this time i'm here to say listen to your ears like i did to mine. It's told me that "i was here to rewrite history and to clam another victory, tell the world about my story that brought about the glory offering all the dedicatory and later receiving the offertory.

Likes

Adiele Bright Chidozie
 
Sophia Clendinen-Hercules
Sophia Clendinen-Hercules Dont you hate it when you need to sneeze & your sneeze is like, "I think i'm gonna torture you for a few more minutes."...damn man....lol
 
Halli May
Halli May Thank you Kelly McCoy May [mom] for buying me internet in my dorm since I lost my phone like a smartass. love you!!!
 
Peggy Jackson Watson
Peggy Jackson Watson May I ask a personal favor.... and this is REALLY personal for my family right now....only some of you will do it, and I know who you possibly are, if you know someone who fought a battle with cancer and passed away, or someone who is still fighting... please add this to your status for 1 hour as a mark of respect and remembrance I hope I was right about the people who will do it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment