Saturday, January 7, 2012

People are so stupid I love u baby The Head Phones ON Litsenin To this Will get u hype And May6e some Num6ers Depends Who u R Seriously wwwyoutubecom

Kaite Feltner
Kaite Feltner People are so stupid! I love u baby!
 
Six Uhp C Safe
Six Uhp C Safe The Head Phones ON Litsenin To this Will get u hype And May6e some Num6ers Depends Who u R # Seriously
www.youtube.com
This Is Not My Song, Not My Lyics, NOTHING. But The Video Was Made By Me (:
 
Ivan Edward Kumar
Ivan Edward Kumar My emotions have got me stuck; The thought of u leavin me has left me mind fucked; I would do anything to get u back, fight the world or even spend an extra buck; But what can I do it's just my bad luck; That u were here ,now your gone ... Aww Fuck!
 
Miguel Ortega
Miguel Ortega im Oof ThIs SShittt-----imm oFf too Roll myy papers hhaha iff u knoww watt i mean
 
Alex Stillwagon
Alex Stillwagon u juz mad n hatin cuz i done came up n i aint change
 
Darryl Moss
Darryl Moss Its 2012 people need to tighten up and stop hating cuz were going to be togather no matter what..I love u girl!
 
Rodrick Watkinz
Rodrick Watkinz If u are 15 16 17 >>lms<<:)
 
Eddie Bunke
Eddie Bunke Life is so hard .u try u best .but its never good enough
 
Morris Bigmo Thompson
Morris Bigmo Thompson on my grown man shit aint got time for games an bullshit so if thats what u bout then fukk u an have a nice day
 
Stephanie Vargas Viera
Stephanie Vargas Viera To every body who ask 4 me n don't call me, I'm good, working hard, with my family wasting time, traveling, with my friend who ask how I'm, PLEASE if u want to know how I'm, Call me, don't think, just call me, n ask me how I'm
 
Jackboy Sdot
Jackboy Sdot Life is funny every day u learn something
 
Quintayah Cloud
Quintayah Cloud LMS iF U Older Than 11.!!

Likes

BroOklyn Babie
 
Teloria Vaught
Teloria Vaught The way u treat people is imperative cause u don't kno who you'll need in the future
 
Martha Negron Ramos
Martha Negron Ramos FELIZ Three Kings Day 2 all of u who celebrate. May u & ur families have a Bless day & enjoy ur time wit ur loved ones.
 
Justin MobMoe Gillam
Justin MobMoe Gillam I'm feelin good facebook.. how u feelin??
 
Nareece Irving
Nareece Irving all i can say id funneh night, Tamara Harwood u fuckin legend! <3
 
Shawntinique Shawnie Freeman
Shawntinique Shawnie Freeman thank you so much to all those showing me love today i appreciate it soooo much i dont have time to tell everybody thank u but its appreciated!
 
Nouf Abdulla
Nouf Abdulla at this night..I thank U God for everything U Gave Me..Am Blessed <3..
 
Shanol Grant
Shanol Grant WHEN U IN A RELATIONSHIP WHIT SOME1 IS TROUBLE.LOL
 
Aaran White Mcy-t
Aaran White Mcy-t drugs dont help its the bars that i spray 'day to day i be taxing guys minumum wage hopefull u remember the shit that usprayed !!!
 
Alisha Ice
Alisha Ice Lets play truth or dare.. Truth, you tell me how u feel...Dare, you prove it
 
Claire Preciados Nirza
Claire Preciados Nirza BEAUTY REST <3 I'll be attending Patricia 's debut tonight! HAppy Birthday na pod sa akong imported na amiga! Lab u yang! <3 Miuli jud ko for YOU!
 
Tamara Potter
Tamara Potter some times u fill like a nut some times u dont lol
 
Cheetos Mostafa
Cheetos Mostafa I Wish every1 was like u "Google" from the first letter u try to understand me nd if am wrong u tell me did u mean this or that
 
Latrice Glossylips Bonds
Latrice Glossylips Bonds why do people that r bipolar always wanna tell u that they r bipolar?????? Is it an excuse to do something wrong or dumb??? # IjS#
 

No comments:

Post a Comment