Saturday, January 7, 2012

aHhhHh how I love and hate nicotine at the same time Bangani izolo ngininike i assignment angiyithol anga neyodwa irespo nceesho ethandaza en icelela kuthixo 2:59am Happy Birthday 2 my

Jenny Spurling
Jenny Spurling aHhhHh how I love and hate nicotine at the same time!
 
Buhle Mkhwanazi
Buhle Mkhwanazi Bangani izolo ngininike i assignment angiyithol anga neyodwa irespo nce.esho ethandaza en icelela kuthixo ...@2:59am
 
Peggy Ostenberg
Peggy Ostenberg Happy Birthday 2 my youngest granddaughter, Larissa Ensminger!!! Hope u had a super great day cuz ur a super great girl!!!!! I luv u bunches!!! :-)
 
Heather Nicole
Heather Nicole Song i want Played
www.youtube.com
I love that song :)
 
Austin Cadwell
Austin Cadwell Taking 21 credits this term as well as an econ class that's only offered winter term in even numbered years and it's one credit. My counselor had never heard of it... I think its spy training.
 
Sue Mason Simmons-sumpter
Sue Mason Simmons-sumpter boy, I sure wish they did this in our schools again
We no longer do this for... fear... of Offending Someone !!! Let's see how many Americans will re-post this .
 
Tony Prowse
Tony Prowse this thing called love, I just can't handle it.
 
Lori Grajek
Lori Grajek This is so lo-tech I can't believe it! No wonder they're not sure if Rick Santorum won or not!
www.youtube.com
Ballots being counted at Valley High School in West Des Monies, Iowa
 
Mone't Amber
Mone't Amber Damn Just Thinking About I Never Been On A Date :/
 
Valerie Perry
Valerie Perry My thoughts go out to all those at Hutchison hospital....its so scary to have a shooting in a place of healing. From experience I can say its terrifying to try and stay calm and take care of your patients when such craziness occurs...my heart goes out to the ones injured and the ones who have lost their lives and all the caregivers involved!!
 
Chris Gill
Chris Gill M.I.L.F= MAN I LOVE FISHIN
 
Kelly Nicole Osborne
Kelly Nicole Osborne I pray to you, my protector.
 
Elaine Ruble
Elaine Ruble I want to thank all my great friends for a wonderful BIRTHDAY!!! I am so grateful to have you in my life I LOVE YOU ALL!!
 
Selva Gonzalez
Selva Gonzalez I dont know y
 
K.J. Dell'Antonia
K.J. Dell'Antonia I think this may be my favorite Lives column ever. At least, it's up there.
www.nytimes.com
A pair of bracelets passed from mother to daughter tells of a deeper link — and loss.
 
Danielle Kersey
Danielle Kersey so need something to do this weekend bored and am off til tues oh how i hate winter
 
Lexus Armbrester
Lexus Armbrester so you think you know how to love a woman ? i feel theres still some things you need to know .. a woman needs more than just material things . a woman needs so much more than a man can say ...
 
Jennifer Liska
Jennifer Liska i need some honey and a dark knight
 
Ted Devilbiss
Ted Devilbiss So i'm looking for jobs and i come across Liberty Mutual, the workers comp carrier who screwed me royally with my rib injury, and the job is ironically a workers comp adjuster. I totally thought about applying and destroying their company from the inside out. Am I wrong for thinking this way..?
 
Matt Cosentino
Matt Cosentino Let's see who actually reads my status... You and I end up in a police car handcuffed together. Using ONLY 3 words what would you say to me? Note:If you comment, you must copy and paste this to your status so I can comment on yours as well. Be a good sport and play along.
 
Ronald Smartt
"This is the story of a cat who became a hero. An outlaw dedicated to justice and a lover of beautiful women. A great, great lover. Really. It is crazy. I am Puss In Boots. And my name would become legend."
 
Mikkel Kaiser
Mikkel Kaiser I am having a Tastefully Simple catalog party! The food is AMAZING! If you would like to see a catalog or get something yummy, you can message me, call me or email me. Or, you can go to the website and order online. Just click on "Shop Our Products" and click the 'host/event finder' and search for my name. The orders ship right away. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cbrown6
www.tastefullysimple.com
 
Linda Jollin Catano
Linda Jollin Catano Soo while I was watching tv with my mom(gordo y la flaca) xD some commercials of the news came out and they where saying that they wer going to talk abt thoz two lame white girls talking abt us mexicans !!!! Damm I'm not going to miss that !!!
 
Vanessa Renee Boyles
Vanessa Renee Boyles i dne been lied to,i been neglected,i dne had all type of ppl turn against me..u try to bring me dwn ima go harder...
 
Mals Kim
Winning!! I have to even remind myself the power of our thoughts... Gets you out of a negative rut! <3 maria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment