Saturday, January 7, 2012

i hate him i love him i just cant make up my mind but i noe that at thins vary moment that he is my boo and i love

Kaitlyn Nicole Knupp
Kaitlyn Nicole Knupp i hate him i love him i just cant make up my mind! but i noe that at thins vary moment that he is my boo and i love him with all my heart i just dont to let him go when i got him i just want to hold him and not him go ever. i no that he pisses me off sumtimes and that i piss him off sumotimes but that is just a flaw and what relashiponship dont have flaws #i love my boo
 
Angel Liam
Angel Liam Lets see who reads my status....you and I are hand cuffed together. Using only three words, what would you say to me. Be a good sport and play along. If you comment, you have to copy this status to your profile so I can comment. (3 words only is hard to do
 
Patrick Frazier
Patrick Frazier so my right thumb, index finger and a little of of middle finder has started to get numb and start tingling. carpal tunnel?
 
Trausti Thor Johannsson
Trausti Thor Johannsson One thing I hate about politics. Someone says a heartbreaking story, and people try to discredit him on other things, not his story that triggered it. Is this story true or not ? Newspaper sellers, formerly known as reporters just totally suck. Read this and you will see what I mean. All news are like this : http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12006/1201648-153-0.stm
www.post-gazette.com
Tony Norman writes a column for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
 
April Monroe
April Monroe COMEDY: two fleas hopped down the steps onto the sidewalk. One turned to the other and asked should we walk or take a dog
 
Thina Chiles Patterson
www.youtube.com
http://www.facebook.com/rdgphoto
 
Tick Cotton
Tick Cotton feeling run down it was a long day time to just watch a lil tv and try to clear my head been just thinking about how im starting to feel like my life is now starting to come full circle
 
Linda Ross
Linda Ross NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY AND PASTE ( BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS... IM DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING!
 
Chris Noriega
Chris Noriega whos trying to buy a xbox 360 witt call of duty modern warfare 2 for $100
 
Ashley Hope
Ashley Hope Having some niece time with Mary Sullivan. Still don't feel the greatest but its fun to be with her, with her till Brett Sullivan gets dropped off than its a family night, oh yeah.
 
Ryan Joseph Charpentier
Ryan Joseph Charpentier She was a bitch.
 
Branden Waters
Branden Waters I just got a netgear powerline for my computer and now i have internet access agen.
 
Cynthia Diane Shanks
Cynthia Diane Shanks Four little girl was having a sleep over they were having so much fun than all of a certain one of the girls started to cry, everything went silent one of the other girls said "what's the matter" the girl that was crying said "my mom said I was a mistake".
 
Lannis Cannady
Lannis Cannady Omg just got a new tatoo today
 
Paul William Bowling
Paul William Bowling When nearly half of a country is living in poverty, it's hardly what I'd consider prosperous.
 
Julius Rip Flav Lindsey
Julius Rip Flav Lindsey lil bitches now a days kant stand em
 
Tabatha Pefley Barber
Tabatha Pefley Barber All the boys in the OR today were saying what a grump I was, even my husband when I got home. Just figured out what's wrong- PMS! Lay off, Man!!
 
Tee Pugh
Tee Pugh I got alot of niggas doing 20 years or better...I just sit back like damn..free mooda,ko,j-roc,Eddie ...being broke will drive a nigga crazy
 
David Whitt
David Whitt Didn't believe in santa until he brought me a shirt said future lottery winner. How many loves me now
 
Katherine Hayes
Katherine Hayes Just ran a ten on dat ass
 
Rosalie Bader
Rosalie Bader Ukrainian Christmas anyone? Have a good one.
 
Carlos Bolanos
Carlos Bolanos Funny how I said I wouldn't post anymore... N I'm looking back I'm still posting... I was telling Ben that I do it to hear u guys tell me it's ok... But I'm feeding myself lies. It's not ok. So no more posting except pix. Need me? I got a phone. :)
 
Gwen Zajac
Gwen Zajac I've been saying Regancy Hospital where Renae is instead its Reigon big mistake.Renae has to stay another night due to slight yellow Jaundiced Renae is a little worried but I told her not to, that one of my kids had it slightly and she will be fine.
 
Rachel Stroud Littleton
Rachel Stroud Littleton Our seasonings are so good! They turn a bland dish into an amazing dish! 100% satisfaction guarantee! This is a great set to start with or to restock that pantry. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/rlittleton
www.youtube.com
Learn about how our pantry staples can make your life simple and tasteful! Visit http://www.tastefullysimple.com/Cultures/en-US/Products/TheEssential4100574.htm
 
Pat Macpherson
Pat Macpherson -Guy:- Wanna hear a joke about my Cock? Never mind, it's too long.- Girl:- Wanna hear a joke about my Vagina? Never mind, you'll never get it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment