Saturday, January 7, 2012

To the families of the three csx train crews that were involved in todays accident u all r n my thoughts and prayers as r the crews they r my

Marc Wall
Marc Wall To the families of the three csx train crews that were involved in todays accident u all r n my thoughts and prayers as r the crews they r my railroad brothers as I work for csx too
 
JulianstriR-one Awis
JulianstriR-one Awis U must know that.. _I Love U so mucH_
 
Bertha Singleton
Bertha Singleton You dat sayin dat say: keep ur friends close n ur enemies closer well to me u have to keep ur friends n enemies close but ur family closer never kno wat dey might do nowadays.....lord wat da world cuming to.~.~.~.
 
Jubilah Sugimin
Jubilah Sugimin GD morning my friend have a nice day to all u..! ( met pg semua).,@@$&

Likes

Jubilah Sugimin
 
Kailee Lorene Carter
Kailee Lorene Carter Hates not feeling good :( but my boy is so sweet and tries so hard to make it better I love u baby
 
Chuck Norman
Chuck Norman Like this if u hate me
 
Dominique Nemo Willis
Dominique Nemo Willis So confused people telling me I should do it and don't I need to follow my own decision one moment I'm caught in the moment and next I'm like damn Dominique u wrong for that I confess I have my wrong and idk y I get mad when people want to talk about me most people say grow the fuck up that childish shit and I'm finally thinking that shit is childish but some people push u beyond the edge the shit we about to fight for is childish but shit she deserve it and there no backing away from it now I know I'm about to give the wrong impression but fuck it can't wait till Monday unfinished shit between us bitch
 
Timothy Lampkins
Timothy Lampkins I guess theres no point in having a bestfriend or showing someone u care cause in the end they never care and lie to u so u think they do when theres nota ounce of care in there heart
 
Montravious Peterson
Montravious Peterson Dont u just hate when yur ex start lookin good smh
 
Brandi Todd
Brandi Todd Thank u for all urs prayers. I feel little bit better my throat is better my sinus is little better
 
Classic Greg Gondwe
Classic Greg Gondwe U can brek my virginity but don't brek my beer!

Likes

Mino Likwasi
 
Michael Simpson
Michael Simpson It's hard when ur ex holds ur daughter hostage because she gets jealous because u move on and go on and date. When she has cheated with a friend. Then tries to make u sound crazy. Goodluck with that I have nothing to lose now. Its on now! To many lies. She has lied to everyone.
 
Kathryn Hall
Kathryn Hall A- Available ? yeah B- Birthday ? Oct. 28 C- Crushing On ? no one D- Drink you last had ? pepsi E- Easiest person to talk to? Juliana Hanes F- Favorite song ? ehh... dont know G- grosset moment ? when people spit.. H- Hometown ? dover delaware I- In love with ? my friends ;D J- Jealous of ? nobody ... K- Killed someone ? almost ;D L- Longest friendship ? idk M- Middle Name ? Rose N- Number of siblings ? 3 O- One wish ? have moneeyy :DD P- Person who called you last ? Abby Victoria Meiller Q- Question you’re always asked ? What school do u go to? R- Reason to smile ? funny stuff S- Song you last sang ? good feeling T- Time you woke up ? 1:30 pm :P U- Underwear color ? rainbow 0.0 V- Violent moment you had ? uuuh... beating Juliana Kate Hanes with a sock W- Worst habit ? biting nails? idk X- X-rays you had ? i remember 2.. Y- Your fav.color ? all :)
 
Young Gully
Young Gully Lms for if I wolud kiss u and u have answer my question wen I ask u : )
 
Jami Johnson
Jami Johnson How cute devan wants to go to movies so he said to allah il take u to mvies to watch the muppets for your bday
 
Niquita Williams
Niquita Williams tell me y if ur wid sum dey act as if u kant have ne friends of the opposite just becuz u txt a person or twk to sumone dnt mean u r tryn to b wid dm sexn dem only n kinston !welp i knw who i wnt n its defiently n u knw that bt hey if it dnt turn out as pland i gve u my commitment . . .first god dn mauri n da rest shud fall.let go n let qod deal wid it #just sayn
 
Vet Kellam
Vet Kellam W0W l can't believe that u can see vvho is vievving your profile! l just checked my TOP profflle visitors and l am SHOCKED at vvho is viewing my profile! You can also see WHO SEES YOUR PROFILE http://bit.ly/xH3xGo
 
Stephanie Monique
Stephanie Monique Thank u all for the birthday wishes!!! They truly brightened my day. And after hearing the Po0ki3s song I'm good. He is the best big brother a girl could ask for.
 
GT-Beatz Chizballer
GT-Beatz Chizballer Please occupy these peoples' not so busy time through Text message. Tell David Mark how you feel - 08035008888 . Tell Diezani Alison Maduekwe how you feel - 08034025013. Tell Rotimi Amaechi how you feel - 07088980000. Tell H.E Mr VP how u feel 08055567000. Tell Sen Bala Muhammed how u feel - 08051009192. Tell Gen Azazi how you feel - 08085858541. Tell Gen Gowon how you feel - 080340880084. Tell Femi Otedola to pass ur msg to GEJ - 07030000222. Tell Adams Oshiomole how u feel 08055554448. Tell Bola Shagaya to pass ur msg 08050559999 08121999999. Tell Gov Muazu how you feel - 08078798811. Tell Gov Yakowa how u feel 08033146646. Tell Gov Yuguda how u feel 07058626004. Tell Oronto Douglas how u feel 08055077077, 08033003890. Pass the message direct to GEJ via his ADC Col Adegbe - 08036350313
 
Rodney Brown
Rodney Brown Thank u Christ for ur help even tho i may have lost it today. I would love to keep it forever. TAZ
 
Yusef Muzzy G
Yusef Muzzy G Pain is in my veins, my blood is cold as ice. I swear id go insane, but instead I chose to fight. I'm wrong more than right, constantly in plight. If u see me giving up, I see u lost ur sight
 
Adebanjo Oluwaseun
Adebanjo Oluwaseun never mind wht pple say abut u care abut your furture
 
Righteouss ItsMoney Lewis
Righteouss ItsMoney Lewis heard theze niggaz got a problem solve it quik let me explain it me+ a choppa= u out the equation!! #WHOOP
www.youtube.com
"Gross" Righteous The Don Money Mafia Ent. Twitter @MMERighteous
 
Cara West
Cara West When u open this its no cracker jacks toy im gonna go ahead and lEt u know when u bring my kids into it uve started war i know my army will win
 
Teresa Shrout Mansbarger
Teresa Shrout Mansbarger I am deleting my facebook.. Do u wanna know why? Go down. .............................. ............... .............. .............................. ........ ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ...................... .............................. ............... .............. ............... .............................. .................. .............................. ............... ............... .................... ............... ............... ............... .............................. ............... ............... ..................... .............................. ............... .............. ............... ............... ............... ............................................. .............. ............... .............................. ............... ............... ............... ............... ............... .................... ............... ............... .............. .............................. ............... .............. ............................................. ............... ...................... ...................... ............... ............. ............... ............... ............... .............................. ............... ............... ............................. ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ............... .......... ............... .............................. .............. ...................................... ............... ............... ............................. ............... ...................... ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ....................... ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... ............... ............... ............... ............... ............... .............. .............................. ........... .............................. ............................. .............................. ....... ............... ............... .................................................... ............... .......... .............................. ............. ............... ............... ............... .............. ............... .............................. .............................. ..................... ............... ............... ............... ............... ............................ ............... ............... ............................. ............... ............... ............................................. ............... ............................................ ............... ............... .............................. ............... .............................. ........................ ............... .............................. .............. ..................................... ............... ............... ............................. ............... ............... ........ ITS PRETTY FUNNY THAT YOU OPENED THIS BECAUSE ... in the next seven days you will: 1. Have someone fall in love with you 2. Find a $50.00 bill on the ground 3. A blessing is coming your way. ... But first You gotta repost this and see how many people will go down. Like My Status IF U REALLY WENT DOWN!!! LOL Love all you who cared to take a look
 

No comments:

Post a Comment