Saturday, January 7, 2012

I know it's hard to believe but sometimes dead is better I love Mark even though im the much better looking of the two Miriam Please tell him those were

Nick Toledo
Nick Toledo I know it's hard to believe but sometimes dead is better!
 
Katie Mayo
Katie Mayo I love Mark (even though im the much better looking of the two) Miriam Please tell him those were my stuffed peppers and not Martha whats-her-face!
 
Tina Federick Langston
Tina Federick Langston I just love Charles Ingram!!!
 
Josh Stone
Josh Stone Its not my birthday haha i never changed my birthday on here.
 
Yajaira Lopez Nathaly
Yajaira Lopez Nathaly Todaii that i didnt use my phone or the comp. mii hands and fingers dont hurt :P
 
Jessica M Pratt Vassar
Jessica M Pratt Vassar dang ever since i got prego it seem like my friends vanished like uummmm wth...
 
Michelle Haskin
Michelle Haskin MANN THAT MOVIE THAT JUST CAME OUT«DEVIL INSIDE»LOOKS VERY INTERESTING!!!!! I WANNA SEE THAT#SOO ADDICATED TOO SCARY MOVIES!!!!
 
Jose Ariel Cruz Garcia
Jose Ariel Cruz Garcia All I care about is money and the city that I’m from I’ma sip until I feel it, I’ma smoke it till it’s done And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young

Likes

Jose Ariel Cruz Garcia
 
Kerrie Elaine Edgerley
Kerrie Elaine Edgerley Uqh . Havent talked to him ALL day , i dont think this is qonna work out .. # Sinqle ??
 
Galvez Jazmin
Galvez Jazmin "Comment Your B-Day Month ^.^ Jan : Blow up ur wall (: Feb : Like all ur piktures (; March : Rate d: April : Write qood niqht ^.^ May : We Should ___ ? June : Describe u in 2 words [: July : Comnt ur defualt Auq : Nothinq ;{ Sept : a heart ♥ Oct : I admit __ ? Nov : Ur name wth a heart ♥ December : A Cute Paraqraph ^_♥♥ stole from luccy ^.<3
 
Kamika Mtl Dotson
Kamika Mtl Dotson Were All the real men at? I mean forreal . Tired of pretenders . If i got my shit together and Tage care of my Kids , Do your Part. ####thatsallimsaying#####
 
Holly Bell Long
Holly Bell Long Headed to Art Walk with the sister, Kari and Destiny:-) were all looking very cute too....if i do say so myself!
 
Kim Proyor
Kim Proyor well fbf im so gratrfull for this life im living its not always a bed of roses but i make it through lifes little misfits with GODS STRENGHT AND MERCY. Looking forward to sharing my baby 21st birthday with her hoping that its everthing she want it to b
 
Anna Boteler
Anna Boteler I am so bored! Someone save meeeee.
 
Brandi Nicole Pompey
Brandi Nicole Pompey -I can make it raaiinn;].
 
Brandon Rosser
Brandon Rosser Really thinking about going to Lancaster so I can see the devil inside
 
Sue Barrera
Sue Barrera I got " Friendly." on the What does your name mean? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-dphdm/?ref=asp
 
Kieran Musgrave
Kieran Musgrave Y do i nt feel tired god damn
 
Ashley Morrow
Ashley Morrow Long week of work but i love what i do and wouldnt have it any other way!I missed the vet business so much but the tech is back lol:)))
 
Lacey Love
Lacey Love UM IM NT STAYIN HME TONITE. GOTTA SHAKE THIS WORK LOAD OFF OF ME AND ENJOY MY NITE WITH S.O.V.S. SN: I JUST WANT TO EASE MY MIND!
 
Chriz Schneckloth
Chriz Schneckloth I really think my bro should stop crying on FB. Who does that?
 
Drea Lala
Drea Lala C ma rhymes peeps i dey (cook) @ d same tym i dey on (facebook)give mi score guyz anytin ova 10
 
Dominique Sturdivant
Dominique Sturdivant In The House For Tonite I Guess I'll Watch "Disney" With My 6 Year Old Cousin My Son<3
 
Justin Quinn
Justin Quinn " I want to fly away ."
 
Shy'jeruan Morgan
Shy'jeruan Morgan I lost a whole pair of Levis idk wea they at I'm so drove ryte nah damn bruh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment