Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fans do you like receiving bonuses especially big ones to spend them on the weekend Click “Like” if you do and join us for the Weekend Challenge announced earlier today Follow

Janet Brown
Fans, do you like receiving bonuses, especially big ones, to spend them on the weekend? Click “Like” if you do and join us for the Weekend Challenge announced earlier today! Follow this link to receive some free coins to get you started and accept the challenge if you haven’t done so already! ⇒ http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=231001990309221&set=a.137284303014324.34816.137246329684788
Join and enjoy! http://apps.facebook.com/slots_farm/?fw
 
Brennen L Bird
Brennen L Bird Gonna brab some badd boy drinks and a 40 ibm
 
Tiffany Miskam
Please hit share. If this little angel gets 100 shares, he gets a heart transplant for free!:)
 
Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown Making Cd's and album covers and signing them all takes a lot of time, oh but so worth it! Loving life!
 
Dapo R. A. Adebiyi
"This man, Dele Momodu, is my friend...I’m not a socialite, but when he married (in Ijebu-Igbo), I think that must be the third wedding I ever attended in my 59 years, and my relatives marry from time to time, I don’t attend.” - Chief Gani Fawehinmi, SAN
"This man, Dele Momodu, is my friend...I’m not a socialite, but when he married (in Ijebu-Igbo), I think that must be the third wedding I ever attended in my 59 years, and my relatives marry from time to time, I don’t attend.” - Chief Gani Fawehinmi, SAN
 
Steven Caraballo
Steven Caraballo Special 12$ ANY STYLE Hair Cut (YES) ANY STYLE (All Day) With Flyer , School ID Or Facebook Promo , Nicest Shop & Barbers In TC Area , Located On Hanley , In The Twisty Treat Plaza , 4 More Info Hit Us Up On The Page Or Call 813.884.5865 Or 813.407.0992 . Expect The Royal Treatment , Walk Ins Welcome. PS Barber Chairs & Booth Available Starting @ 75$ A Week Call 4 More Info ROYAL CUTS BARBERSHOP
 
Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams At Bub's knock'n down a couple with my Homie's, after a long days work...
 
Tito Richards
Tito Richards I LOVE THIS !!!!!!!CRACKS ME UP!!!!!!I WANT IT AS A SCREEN SAVER!!!.................TITO
" Oh Snap! "........
 
Donna Wingate
www.worldstarhiphop.com
PRODUCED BY CHEVYBOY/DANIEL RUSSO
VIDEO BY TEAM CHEVY
BASED ON A TRUE STORY
 
Francisco Javier Alas
Francisco Javier Alas I want to make a party on the moon=P
 
Kelci Dawn Waldron
Kelci Dawn Waldron Today was a fairytale i wore a dress, u wore a dark gray t shirt. U told me i was pretty when i looked like a mess. Today was a fairytale. Time slows down, whenever your around :) Braxton <3
 
Stephanie Aksten
Stephanie Aksten i want this as a bumper sticker :D
One for the Star Alliance. A new beginning, for 2012.
 
Kristi Norwood Duncan
Kristi Norwood Duncan Meatballs, pig in a blankets, sub sandwiches, deviled eggs, and cheese dip! Our Cotton Bowl party has, started! GO HOGS
 
Josh Falcon Gillis
Josh Falcon Gillis So Just Energy Group publicly trades for these companies with a combined customer base from what I've seen of 1.8 million customers. Just Energy, Hudson Energy, Commerce Energy, Tara Energy, Amigo Energy, National Home Services, Momentis, Hudson Energy Solar and Terra Grain Fuels. Can you say monopoly on energy?
 
Michael S. Kline
Michael S. Kline if you have some spare time, and want to have a good laugh, watch these videos. This guy is beyond , delusional. Remember, " There is a fine line between genius, and insanity." WOW!!!
www.youtube.com
This is the most important and comprehensive video you will ever see. Dr.Deagle is a highly intelligent whistle-blower with info that you need to know about ...
 
Uriel Moore
Uriel Moore Interesting that it took a dental appointment to figure out I need to manage my stress better.
 
Miles LeClaire
Miles LeClaire How do I post a video to the facebook with my iPhone?
 
Anita Kline
Anita Kline All children out of the house (thank you, Lindsay Row!), really gooood Chinese takeout for 2 - not 10, 11, or 12, a hot shower (with no little one trying to come in and talk to me), a movie night in with my husband...... Life is very good!
 
Cynthia Cain Fleck
hit share if your against women abuse. lets get a 1000 shares
 
Shellie Runk
Shellie Runk I have that felling like...I don't know...I think i wanna drink a few and say Whooooooooo!!!!...I think i will...
 
Tammy Lamberth-Roberts
Tammy Lamberth-Roberts Daddy's Hands The other day I was downloading some songs and the song by Holly Dunn Daddy's Hands was among them. I was remembering my dad and how he worled many hours and took on 2 jobs at one point to provide for his family...I was also reminenscing on the times when his weren't so gentle and how I was so upset with him b/c I thought he was just so unfair...and realizing whether or not I understood at the time...there was always love in my daddy's hands. Then I began to think about my Heavenly father and how angry I was at Him for taking my earthly father from me...then I began to remember that unconditional love....the love my Heavenly Father showed me by sending His only son to earth to be crucified...the love that Jesus had for me way back on Calvary...The scars in his hands...The love that's always in Jesus' hands....No greater Love is there than when a man lays down his life....His hands aren't always gentle either...sometimes God has to smack me upside my hard head...but there is always love in Jesus' hands...he has the scars to prove it !
 
Jillian Hochman
Jillian Hochman Dear facebook, Starting tomorrow I will be in the middle of the ocean for a while, so yeah, I'll be seeing ya later. Love, me
 
Cynthia Rockzz
Cynthia Rockzz DEAR FUTURE ME : Im looking Forwardd in a BRIGHT future (y) <--- Sounds Cornyy xD Lmaooo
 
Susan Valledor Argel
Susan Valledor Argel You’ll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person,your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick “HELLO” from that person can bring the broken pieces back.......
 
Rashan Demetrius Ally
Rashan Demetrius Ally "you're like a finish line, I Cant wait to run into you"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment